10.

Love you and leave you

"Hi. Can I sit here?"

 

Tao raised his head up to see who is disturbing him at the cafe and his eyes widened when it's actually you.Before he able to stand up from his seat, you force him to seat back with push both of his shoulder to make him sit.

 

"Now I know where you always go" you chuckled when see his shock face. You found him at the cafe because you decided to follow him when he get out from the house again to run from you.

"it's my 1st time for being here." He shrugged.

 

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes and take a sip of his hot chocolate.

"That's my drink! What the hell you drinking it." "Like we never share one drink before, duh" you stuck out your tongue at him.

"Past is past, don't bring it up again" he said, like warning you with his death glare.

"What's wrong if I bringing up the past? We are still a legal husband and wife. Is that so wrong until you can't act nice with me? What's is your problem? Can't you talk with me?"

"The is only one problem between us, you need to stop bothering me. It's ing annoying if you didn't know thay." He said and stand up from his seat, leaving you at the cafe.

"Why are you being too cold with me? tell me if I did something wrong. You can't treat me like this because its 

hurting me you know?" Your tears start to flow while you grab his arm tightly to make he stop from walking too fast.

 

 

"You know right I didn't care about you are hurting or not right? Just get off from my way!" His voice rose made you shiver because scared. Slowly, you let his arm go. people around you started to looks both of you in the weird way.

 

"I just want to tell you that I'm not going to be at home for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. I need to outstation." You said slowly but it's loud enough to make he heard you.

 

"Just go, it doesn't make any difference if you not being in that house anyway." His words exactly just like knives that throbbing your heart. After that, he just walk away and leaving you at the street.