Chapter One

I'm Borrowing Him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

∞ One ∞

High School Flashback

 

 

Cha Sujeong wasn’t really a popular girl in school even though she has a really beautiful face and also rich. She didn’t like to flirt or active in sports. All she did is reading and writing. No, she wasn’t a nerd. You don’t call her as a nerd. You call her as a study-freak.

She always focused on her study more than finding a boyfriend. She wanted to be successful like her brother, Cha Hakyeon. Her brother lived abroad to finish his studies. Hakyeon really inspired her since they were really closed and they were two years apart only.

Even though she was a study-freak person, she never had a hard time finding a friend because she was awesomely friendly! Sujeong met Jung Eunji in the first year since both of them took the same stream.

Jung Eunji is beautiful as an angel. Her smile could melt thousands of boys’ hearts. Definitely, she comes from a rich family like Sujeong. Her father is the famous designer in Korea while her mother owns a few clothing boutiques. She doesn’t have siblings except for her friends, Apink.

Hey, don’t say that all rich people are snobbish and y. It’s definitely a big no. Sujeong and Eunji weren’t like that. They be friended with everyone except that Sujeong prefer to be alone or with Eunji. Son Naeun is not a rich girl. She comes from a moderate family.  But still, Sujeong and Eunji still wanted to be friend with her. Never judge a book by its cover. Money can’t buy everything.

Back to the story, when Sujeong and her girls were walking to their usual café, Sujeong was slipped due to her high heels. She almost fell but her hand was caught by a person. Yeah, just like you imagine right now. A boy named Baekhyun quickly caught her arm and pulled her. Their eyes met. Sujeong could feel an electric shock on her heart. Her heart thumped quickly and harder than she usually had. For the first time in her life, she had never met such a beautiful creature like Baekhyun. From that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter