Chapter Two

I'm Borrowing Him!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

∞ Two ∞

Massive Problem

 

 

“Hello?” Sujeong answered the phone call indifferently. She sighed silently.

“Honey~ Are you okay? Daddy and I will be coming next week.” Sujeong nodded her head. She sat up in sitting position.

“Why do you call me? It is already late.” her mother let out a few coughs.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Sujeong choked her own saliva. She coughed a few times.

“Are you okay?” she nodded even though she knew that her mother couldn’t see her.

“Boyfriend? Why did you suddenly ask?” her mother sighed and shook her head.

“I knew it. Ever since high school, you’re always loved being alone. Stop being a plain Jane and get a boyfriend. You’re already 23.” Sujeong clenched into fist. She stood up from her bed and walked towards the sliding door of her room. The moon shone its light into her bedroom.

“I have a boyfriend, mom!” she said it out loud without hesitated.

“Who is he?” Sujeong gulped her saliva. felt sore. She couldn’t talk as if had been slit. Her mom called her names a few times and she finally snapped out.

“Huh?” at the other line, Sujeong could hear her mother sighing.

“Who is your boyfriend? What is his name?”

“He’s… my boyfriend.” her mind totally messed her up. Sujeong bit her lips because she was stupidly lying.

“Good! I want to meet him nex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter