LIYH 4

Lost Into Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho pov

 

  You took a slip of the latte coffee while holding A5 size notebook. Write a journal one of your hobbies while at the weekend. Before of this, every memory that you created, you’ll write at this journal but after the incident you couldn’t remember each of the memory. There are birds flying happily at the sky made you felt like this your life must be moved on. After you’ve been got amnesia, your life totally changed. No more the angel smile you create, no more a patience, now the new like; sometimes you’ve got short-tempered, easier get angry. Actually, that’s not Suho. You’ve being like this because you already lost someone. Someone that stole your heart, melt your heart with her smiles, laughter, her dimples. Suddenly you remember something that it’ll be remembered until you’re died.

 

~~~~~~

 

   You grabbed her hands tightly while her eyes already covered by the handkerchief. That day, you want to propose her. You already set up everything just wait for wear a sparkling diamond ring to her beautiful fingers. “Where are you wants to bring me, ha?” angrily she asked. By the way, that’s a cute action that she made. “Just keep silent and wait, honey.” You said while her hair. She obeyed what you said just now. You wear the seatbelt for a safety. Along the highway not so many of cars used that road because they are heading to beach. That’s what we called a romantic place for our proposed. You drive safely but suddenly the car broke down. *haish! Why my love car did at this time.* You stopped yours car at beside of the road.
 

 

  “Why we sudden stopped? Are we already arrived?” she asked. “Nope! Don’t ever open up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter