LIYH 2

Lost Into Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your/Chanhee Pov 

     “Good morning!!” Namin said to you. You woke up because smelt something delicious at kitchen. “Wow! It’s looks delicious.” You said. “Just wait. You go to take bath first then we breakfast together.” Chaerin said to you while she stirs something on the pot like; curry? You walk to your bedroom.

     Yeah the apartment has four rooms. The first room, where the girls sleep together, the double decker has five sets. The second room, which are the girls wardrobe. They put their clothes, handbags, shoes, make-up and other things in that room. The third room, the room not too pack because the room only for workroom. If they have work or something to do, they always get in that room. The last room, the store room which is they kept household goods in the room.

    The girls gathered at the dining table waiting for their breakfast. You take a sit beside Minah at the middle. “What we want to do today?” Minah asked. “Hmmm, I don’t know.” Hana answered. “What we go to shopping? Movies? Eating?” Rahee said. “Wow! Okay after this we get ready.” Jinah said. You guys enjoy the breakfast cooked by Namin and Chaerin. Yeah, they are the responsible to take care of the kitchen and food. While you guys eating, the laughter and the smile created when they talk about their childhood time. You totally missed everything when they story about it to you. You look very excited when they also shared story about them to you.

    At the wardrobe room, they had an empty cupboard that yours. They know that you will comeback to Korea one day. They also buy a set of bed for you before you arrive at here. You wear a simple outfit; black figured (like d.o) with a long jacket because the winter is coming soon. The girls wear vogue fashion //lol//. It’s typical okay. “Chanhee, why you’re wear a simple outfit than us?” Minah asked while applied some lipstick on her lips. “Hahaha, I usually wear like this when I’m at America.” You said. “Haaa, Chanhee-aahh, this is South Korea. You should change your style.” Anhyoung said to you. She already got ready with her slang bag and peach sweatshirt and red jeans. “Yeah, yeah.” Actually, you’re not good in fashion and style and Anhyoung is the girl who is taking care of her friends outfit because she is designer fashion.

 

  A/N Pov

     The girls get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter