The evil

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

I got back in Landcastle late at night and i felt kind of bad for asking Soojung to wait for me this late but she's already here waiting for me and i told her it'd be easier if i just crash in her place rather than her sending me back. I got my bag with me and walk out from the station to find Soojung and thank goodness she didn't park too far that i can see her in her red car from here. She saw me coming and smile brightly as she waves her hand. 

"gosh, you look happy" i said as i try to put my bag into the trunk. she just chuckled and helped me with it "of course i am, you're back" i just shake my head a little and chuckled "i went then just for 2 days Soojung" i said and get into the car. "so you're staying at my place?" she asked and drive away with her car back to town 

"is that alright?" i asked "of course its fine. Jongin is not home anyways" i just smile and nod my head a little. I honestly couldn't wait for their wedding because i just can't wait to see their happy face together as they get married. I know the place will be so beautiful and amazing and i'm excited for finding my own dress as well. 

"all set for your wedding?" i asked after she parked her car in front of her house and we both got out "yeah, surprisingly. i know it was a rush thing but they managed to get everything we need in time" she said and helped me with the bag and both of us walk on the pathway to her door. "well that's just great, or else it'd be a disaster" i said causing her to laugh a little "there was a disaster before. i was fighting with the wedding planner because she didn't do as what i planned at first , but we're all good now" she laughs when she remembered the day she fought with her wedding planner. 

"Jongin helped me a lot though some said the groom-to-be shouldn't involve much which i thought was nonsense but nevertheless, he helped me" she said with a bright smile on her face as we get inside. "he is always the best when it comes to helping others" i said which is true because he always there for me when i needed something. 

"he is" says Soojung and i found her smiling to herself making me chuckled a little at her cuteness. i still couldn't believe that she's getting married in few more days. "hows Erindell?" she suddenly asked making me jumped a little before her kitchen island as the girl making me a cup of hot jasmine tea. "Erindell was .. fine" i said though some part of it aren't.

I couldn't help myself doubting over what his ex told me that night. I know i'm being too skeptical but as much as i tried to forget about it, it keeps coming back. "fine? are you sure?" asked Soojung, looking deep into my eyes "yes.." i said, trying not to sound so obvious about it but as much as i thought i've managed to hide it from her, i didn't. 

"come on, just tell me" she said and take a seat on the sofa which me tailing behind her and sat next to her with a cup of hot tea next to me. "it was fine, i had a great time with him" i started and looking at Soojung, she just nodding her head a little as she listens and i'm still worried and thinking whether i should talk about it. 

I know she is still doubting of Taemin as my boyfriend but she didn't hold me back because she knows how much he meant to me. "okay, thats great wasn't it?" she said and i just nod before her. "he was great, he was such a gentleman and took care of me during my stay .." "-what about the Gala?" she cut me and i feel like i'm lost in words. 

I bit my lower lip and uttered "the Gala was not as great as we thought it'd be" and i said we is because he didn't like it as much as i like it either. "and why's that?" she asked. I stays silence, tapping my fingers together on my cup before looking up to her "did something happen tho?" she asked again, but this time she look deadly serious and worried at the same time. 

"remember his ex?" i said and it caught her attention even more "you mean that girl we saw before was his ex?" she still shocked to know that she is his ex now. i nodded "she came to me and told me something that makes me feel ... worried? i don't know Soojung..." i heave a sigh and put down the cup onto the coffee table. "what? why? what did she tells you?" she asked "she told me that he's just playing with my heart?" i said and heave a little sigh. 

"and you believe that?" she asked making me look at her and furrow "don't you?" somehow i found myself asking her back. Soojung scoffed "Jinri, even though i don't know him much but the way you told me how much he care about you and based on his looks... i don't think he's playing with your heart. come on, are you going to believe that evil?" Soojung left me loss in words and actually made me think. 

Of course i don't believe her but i still have this doubtful feelings lingers in me and i can't take it out from my head. "look, right now, all i know is that he loves you and he will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter