The little talk with Jongin

That Thing Called Love [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Thing Called LOVE

Saying goodbye is never easy. It was hard for everybody to say goodbye to someone they love and in my case, it was actually hard for me to say goodbye to him and long distance relationship is not an easy one. Though Landcastle and Eridell only takes around 6 hours by train but it's still far away for me and it takes about 8 hours driving from one another. I remember that night that he refused to let me go and Soojung wouldn't stop calling me, asking where am i and why i didn't come back to the hotel yet. 

So many unexpected things happened in a short period of time but i wouldn't lie that i love the fact that i love him and he loves me back. He told me that he would find a way to call it off with his 'girlfriend' and he even told me everything about it. She happens to be one of his client's daughter and the parents set them up into a date which then he found out that it was all planned and he couldn't do much about it because of her parents are one of the wealthiest people in Eridell and one of his client. 

It was hard for him to get along with her and she always demanding things which he hates. 

I feel sorry for him and even though it was kind of stupid for still letting him act with his 'girl' and most of the people would probably say that i'm stupid for letting him touching other girls. 

Soojung doesn't even know a thing about me and him and i wasn't so sure if i sure tell her because i really don't want to. Even if i tell her that he loves me more than the other one, she'd freak out and asked me to stay away from him. I was having the same thought as hers when i first look at him and i kept telling myself whether i can trust him as much as i can trust Soojung and Jongin who happens to be my friends for a long time. 

But after knowing him and seeing the real him, he is not a jerk that Soojung thought he is. He's an intelligent guy with a lot of passion in his life. He loves music and i love music as well, he's just perfect for me and i really hope that he is the right one. 

"you were silent the whole journey, what's going on in your mine?" i jolt before looking at my right side where Soojung is and she have her arms wrap together just below her s line. "nothing, it's just sad to leave Eridell" she just let out a soft scoff whilst turning around to find our taxi and i just hope she wouldn't find out about it. 

Maybe not now

"yeah it was kind of sad. i love it there" murmured Soojung before our taxi stops before us. We got out bags in and get inside and the clouds are turning grey and the wind blows hard. "does it rain everyday?" asked Soojung at the taxi driver once he drove us off from the train station "it rains for 2 days" Soojung heave a sigh as she wrap her arms together and lean her back on the seat before shaking her head in disbelief. 

Everybody hates it, nobody likes rain even me myself. 

But sometimes rain does make me feel calm and the cold wind tingling on my skin, i kind of like that. 

"are you going out somewhere tonight?" i asked as i turn to look at her "i don't think so, i've got loads of things that needs to be done by tomorrow afternoon. i'm so frustrated! Jongin's coming back and i'm not even free" she frown and groan a little causing me to chuckle a little at her cuteness. "but he's staying right?" i asked 

and she smile

Of course she loves it when he stays

"for a couple of days maybe" she said and i just nods. 

"why? do you wanna go out somewhere tonight?" she asked as she turn to look at me "i don't know .. but i really wanted to go and grab a sandwich at T-Shop" Soojung frown once more and heave a sigh "Jongin loves it there, maybe you can go with him? but make sure to buy me something or else i'll starve til death" i laughs and nods.

 

The night wasn't that cold and the rain had just stopped which is perfect because i don't like taking my car out and T-Shop is just nearby. 5 minutes walk from my place. I put on my white cardigan and wrap my arms together after i closed the door behind me. Jongin must be at Soojung's by now. I walk up the not-so-steep hill to Soojung's place which is just few blocks away and it kind of feel calm walking by the street in this kind of weather. 

He haven't call me yet

He promised me he would

I'm hoping that he remembers his promise. 

I knock on the door and tap my feet as i waited for the door to open and few seconds after that, the door was open with Soojung in front of me looking ever so tired "gosh what happen to you" i take a step in to her place and she close the door behind us "i can't concentrate with my work" she frown and then there's Jongin walking down the stairs in his navy blue jumper "just take him out please, i can't concentrate with him talking nonstop at me" i just laughs when i look at her pleading for me to take him out

"sorry sweetheart, i'll go out now okay?" Soojung scoff and roll her eyes at his sarcasm yet he chuckles before his fiancee. He ruffled her hair and give a peck on her forehead as i waited for him by the door "don't come back too early" she said causing me to chuckle and look back at Jongin as he tailing behind me "we won't. don't stressed out too much Soojung, i'm worried" i just smile as i look up to the two of them

They're cute

"can we go now, i'm hungry" Jongin chuckles at my statement and bid goodbye at Soojung before he runs after me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter