Pizza Desu!

Pizza Desu!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sprawled across the sofa was Kim Jongdae. It was a lazy Sunday and the only reason why Jongdae declined Baekhyun’s invitation of coming over to his private swimming pool was because he simply couldn’t stand being exposed in the open, with no clothes on, surrounded by lunatics.

Jongdae was never one to hang out too often in the first place. He was too busy collecting limited edition Blue-Ray DVD of his favorite anime series to give a damn about what a young boy in his age should be doing—like going to parties, having and all instead of locking himself up in his room for nearly 24/7. He didn’t remember when the last time he’d seen the sunlight. Maybe it was over three weeks ago when he went out to do grocery shopping and he boxed himself up again with the snacks after that.

His parents worked overseas so Jongdae couldn’t remember their faces well. They were also filthy rich to the point of not knowing where or how to spend their money anymore. They were well aware of Jongdae’s money- hobbies and didn’t really mind it—heck, they even facilitated him—because that was the only way they could show their love towards their only son. Money was never big of a deal for the Kim’s family.

A perfect alibi to blame for Jongdae’s introverted personality.

The television soon bored Jongdae. Sunday meant none of his favorite anime series was going to be aired. He’d watched everything related to his favorite anime series including OVAs, trailers, live events and inconsequential fanmade crack videos. For the first time in years, Kim Jongdae had absolutely nothing to do. He was certain his small group of friends (Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Yixing) would snort-laugh at him if they were to find out about this—and Baekhyun would probably be the first and loudest one to do that. He scrunched his nose in distaste at the bitter thoughts.

By the time it hit 7 PM, he’d already turn the television off. It was strange that he didn’t feel hungry even though he knew there were still some leftovers inside the fridge and he usually couldn’t say no to kimbap. He could always eat even though he wasn’t hungry but he was too lazy to get up and get the plates. Besides, he only realized it now that spacing out was so much of a fun. The day went on slowly, he thought to himself, or was it only for him who apparently had nothing to do at all?

Jongdae’s house was always so eerily quiet so when someone rang the doorbell, Jongdae was startled out of his skin. He rushed up to the front door, cursing under his breath as he opened the door none too gently. The young man standing behind it was certainly not one Jongdae’s expected. Aside from the fact that he looked too cute to be a pizza delivery boy, he most definitely didn’t order pizza.

“This is pizza delivery. Thank you for waiting! Here’s your pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter