Always Be My Baby

Always be my baby

 

I know that you'll be back girl
When your days and your nights get a little bit colder, oh

 

5 years. Already 5 years since that time. Since the last time i meet her. Well we meet each other sometimes in backstage for some music program or some awarding events, but we never have a chance to greet or talk properly to each other. 5 years already since that time. Now we’re not a rookie anymore. We already fulfill our dreams. She already prove to everyone that she worth it as a KARA member. After Roommate ended, she got many call for a drama or even movies. And for me, my dream to make GOT7 more popular is success now. Many people now knowing me as a Jackson from GOT7 not only Jackson from Roommate. I even started to producing a song for GOT7 and other artist to and got many call for some collaboration with them. But still I am a king of reality show from GOT7.

Time goes fast but my feeling toward her still the same. I miss her so much. It must be a lie if i say i never monitoring her. When i have a time i always search the newest news about her, no matter is about her newest project for drama or movies or even her solo album. To be honest i even monitoring her gossip news. she closed with him, spotted with him or anything about that. You can call me her sasaeng fans but i don’t care. It’s like a habit for me to search her newest news, since i can’t suddenly ask her “hey what’s your newest project?” or “hey is it true that you close with him?”.

 

Let’s live our live. When the times come and we meet again and our feel is still the same, I’ll make sure that we will be together again.”

 

That promise. The promise we made that day. Is she still remember that? Maybe she already forget it. But there’s a little part in my heart say that she still remember it. But how about her feeling toward me? Is it still the same? Or maybe already fade away? Haah i really want to ask her about that but the memories and the thought about that she already forget our promise and throw away her feeling toward me make me affraid. 

 

******************************************

 

I know that you'll be right back, babe
Ooh, baby believe me it's only a matter of time

 

I entered the cafe. This place still same like 5 years ago. I came back to this place after 5 years. Yes, today is the day, 5 years ago in here me and Youngji be separated. The feeling and all the memories we have in this place come again to me. That time, when we made the promise we didn’t set the time when we will meet again and where. We just agree if someday we meet again and the feeling still the same that we will be together again. Stupid, i know but i don’t want to forced her about her feeling. But now i come to here by myself just to recall some memories. When i start walk to the cashier for buy something to drink my eyes caught something and make me think that must be my hallucinations. Standing there in front of the cashier focus with the menu, someone i missed the most. Someone that i cared the most, someone that took my heart since 7 years ago, someone who always come to my dream, someone who I dreamed to be my life patner, someone who I want to be the mother of my children, someone who i want to spend my life with until the end. Yes, she is Heo Youngji and now she’s standing in front of me.

“Youngji.....” i didn’t realize that my voice come out and calling her. I can see that she shocked hearing someone call her name, and when she turn her body

“Kayee....” both of us stuck and didn’t say anything since we really shock about this meeting. It’s been 5 years since the last time we meet like this and here we are now standing face to face. God how i really miss her. Seeing her from TV, news or anything didn’t help me to release this miss feeling. After those silent moment, the cashier calling youngji to infrom her that her drink is ready. When she want to pay her drink, i walk toward the cashier and say

“I’ll  pay and please make one more Americano for me.” The cashier nod and start to make the americano again for me. Youngji looking at me, i know she want to ask what am I doing right now.

“My treat.” I only say that even without looking at her face. Not becasue I didn’t want to looked at her but if I do that the next thing I know is I will started to hug her in public. She want to say something again but can’t since the cashier already come with another Americano for me. After pay the bill we go to sit in the same place like 5 years ago. We didn’t talk like almost 30 mins, only drink our Americano and trying to avoid eye contact to each other. When suddenly she start the conversation.

“So, how are you?” finally i look at her, seeing her smile to me. Haah how i miss that smile.

“I fine. How about you? Looks like you really busy with all drama and movie you have.” I smirk at her and she only chuckled seeing my action.

“You never change Mr. Wang. And yes I’m fine too. But wait what? Me? Busy? Who are you talking about huh? Is not that you the one who extremely busy with all those collaboration, producing a song for GOT7 or other artist? Ah don’t forget about all those reality show you have. So, who’s the one who busy now?” she looking at me wait for my answer. I even can’t say anything and only laugh come from my mouth. And here we are start to laughing together, thanks God we are the only customer in this cafe now. I finished my laugh and staring at her. Watching her laughing with her soundless laugh. I miss that laugh.

We talked many thing, about our life now, recall some memories in the past until we realize that we already in this cafe for almost 4 hours.

You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Girl, don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

“Youngji-ah...” she looking at me.

“Humm? What?” I start to panic now. I’m affraid if I ask this she will go away again. But this is the time, I must ask this or there will be no more a chance for me.

“ Do you remember the promise we shared together?” hearing that word she only can nod.

“I’ll make that happen.” With that word, I grab her hands and looked into her eyes, say

“Heo Youngji, would you be mine again so we can continue to the next page from our story and make it into a happy ending? I know I’m not perfect, but with you I’ll be perfect and I promise no matter what happen with us later I’ll always by your side because you know you’ll always be a part of me and I’m part of you indefinitely.”

 

******************************************

 

And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong

 

HEADLINE NEWS

ROOMMATE “BICKERING” COUPLE, WANG JACKSON AND HEO YOUNGJI REVEALED TO BE DATING

 

For almost 2 weeks we still becoming as a headline for all news. Some people already know that someday we will be in relationship and go public but some people still shock with the news. But in the end they support us too, they even hope we will get married soon. I hope that too but we can’t since Youngji still have contract for some dramas and movies when I’m still busy with some project too. But I’m fine with that, as long as we become together again and for now we didn’t need to hide it anymore from public, even we didn’t need to do this anymore for boardcast only. Really i can’t ask more to God than this. I’m Thankful with this.

 

No way, you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my, my baby

 

******************************************

 

10 years later

“Wang Haneul comeback here you need to wear your clothes now!!!! And Wang Hyeonwoo stop playing with the water and go out from bathtub!!” haah home. Our home always like this. Youngji trying to catch Haneul who ran away from her after bathing when Hyeonwoo didnt want to come out from the bathtup and keep playing in there.

Yes, me and Youngji finally married and we already have 2 children. 4 years old Wang Haneul and 3 Years old Wang Hyeonwoo. Ah let’s don’t forget our little baby, Oi Junior. Yup Roommate PD-nim give Oi child as a wedding present for us. We got married after 3 years we start again. In that time Youngji already finish all contract for her dramas and movies, so we decide to marry that time.

“Got you.” Hold Haneul in my arms and he trying to escape from me.

“Aaaa Appa!!!!” he still trying to escape but failed and Youngji come start to put some clothes on him.

“Haah thanks and Wang Haneul how many time Omma must said to wear clothes after finish bathing?” I only chuckled seeing this scene. Even this scene always happen everyday, I never feel tired seeing it. Hanuel only can pout his lips when Youngji sclod him. After she finish, i let Haneul go and watching her go back to the bathroom trying to pull Hyeonwoo out from bathtup. After a little fight and water war, Hyeowoo walk from the bathroom with clothes on. I’ll lead Haneul and Hyeonwoo go to their bedroom and comforting them comforting them to sleep. When they finally sleep, I kiss their forehead and go out from their room and walk to my room seeing Youngji already finish bathing and fall asleep on the bed. I slowly climbed to the bed and trying to not making her wake up but failed.

“Sorry, did I waking you up?” pulling her close to me and put my hand around her waist.

“Not, I’m not sleep yet just close my eyes for awhile. They already sleep?” she put her hands around me too.

“Humm they already sleep. Let’s sleep too you need a rest.” She look into my eyes and finally say

“Thank you. Thank you for everything you already give to me. Thank you for your love. Thank you for keep the promise we made. Thank you for this life we spend together. Thank you for...” I cut her word with kiss her lips. Slowly but full with feel.

“You didn’t need to say thanks since I’m the one who must say that. You didn’t know how many time I thought that you already forgot the promise and already throw away your love for me. The day when you say yes for the second time i ask you that question, that was the best thing i ever had in my life. And like my promise to you, I’ll always by your side no matter what happen. We will continue this story together with Haneul and Hyeowoo too.”

 

 

“I’m not perfect dear, but with you I can be perfect. That’s why I keep that promise and keep our love because I know someday we will meet again and becoming as one again.”

 

_Fin_

06/02/2015 2.00 PM

Words: 1945

 

A.N:

Ok first i want to say sorry because i failed with the deadline.

The deadline must be last night but I'm to tired to write so can't finish it last night.

2nd, I really want to say thank you to all subcriber and the sillent reader too.

3rd, I think I ruin the ending, I'm so sorry >_<"

4th, hope you will wait for my other story and will keep supporting me ^^

5th, please leave some comment T^T

6th, Big thanks to guardianstar, because of you I finally write another story hahaha I love you!!!

7th, since today it's my birthday i'll try to start write my next story Rest of my life (but can't promise to update that tonight)

Last, have a nice weekend for you all ^^

 

Ppyong!!!