Until that time (EDIT)

Always be my baby

ALWAYS BE MY BABY

Cast : Jackson and Youngji (JackJi)

POV : Jackson

(Note: Please hear this song when you read this story >> David Cook - Always Be My Baby

******************************************

 We were as one, babe for a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting that you would always be mine

 

I sighed again since this is really the last time I will be in this room, in this house. Yup is right, Roommate season 2 is finish now and today was the last day for us to recording. After all those recording and a little farewell party, all of us ready to leave the house with all our stuff and memories we shared in here. Live together for almost 2 years make us have so many memories left, laugh, tears, angry, stupid thing even love. Yeah, love. Love for each other. Love from older sister or brother to their youngest family, love from the youngest member to all family members, love for friends and even love for someone who really special to you. When at first you though its only a normal love from friend to friend, from best friend to best friend then ever ything start to change when you realize that the love you think in the first way was really different. Even since the first time you meet her, you already fall for her.

Her name is Heo Youngji. The one who I though is my best friend, but honestly not for now. She is the special one for me after my mom. At first I even can’t believe with all the feel I have toward her. I mean how come you love your best friend in the different way? How come you love your best friend in the special way? How come you can’t kick her out from your mind everytime you feel down, when before the one who you always think when you down is your mother. The worst thing is when you realize that your feeling toward her since the first time you meet her at Shared House is a love from a men to a women. Crazy? Yes! Stupid? Yes! But the more I think about it the more my feeling toward her becoming bigger than before. The feeling from happy and smile without a reason everytime you go back to Shared House and seeing her with her almighty smile and soundless laugh. The way she looked at you with her round eyes. Then the feeling grown to the argue to hold her hand, put your arm around her, touch her face or hair even hug her. Yes, HUG HER! And that time is coming, when I’ve start to staring at her lips. Those red lips. I even started to wonder how’s the taste? I’ve must be crazy but that’s really happen even when I didnt knew since when it start and how to stop it.

And then, that time’s come when I realize I can’t bear to see her beeing so close with other man, talking and laughing with them. Even gosh some of them tried to flirt with her! Guys she’s mine! Well ok not officially mine but still....

“Jackson?” I’ve wake up from my thought when I heard the voice I love so much from behind me. As I turn my body, here she is. Standing near the door and looking at me with a worried face. How cute she is.

“Are you ok? You look space out.” She asked me and I cleary hear worried tone in there. As I walk toward her and cupped her face with my hands, look into her eyes and said

“I’m fine babe. No need to worry, just recall some memories we shared in here for the last time.” Yes ‘babe’. She’s mine now. After all those crazy and stress moment I’ve got because all these feeling toward her, finally as a men i talked to her what i feel toward her. How she drive me crazy and make me into a mad men. How she made me realize that she more then just a best friend. She’s shocked with my confession and said she’s can’t believe it since I’m the one who say at first that our realationship will never be more than best friend. She even say that’s not funny. When I want to explain it to her, my mouth start to freeze since that time I realize that she’s crying. My world broke that time, because I know I’m the one who make her crying like that. She’s crying and say that her heart was broke into a pieces when she read my comment toward our relationship. Being a stupid men i’ve just realize that her feeling toward me is the same even she’s the one who realize it first and still keep it even she know or think I didn’t feel the same toward her. In the end, we spend that night alone in Shared House since everyone have their own schedule and will come home late. We spend it together in the 2nd floor hugging each other and didn’t say anything. Until she reply my confession with 1 word but mean so much to me.

After hearing my answer she let a sigh and say

“Let’s go, everyone is ready to leave.” I just nodding and hold her hand walk with her side by side and leave the room, leave the house but bring all our memories whe shared together in there and bring the new memories we will share together too in the future.

 

******************************************

 

Now you want to be free so I'm letting you fly
'Cause I know in my heart, babe my love will never die, no

 

“Let’s break up.” Here I am sitting in the cafe and freeze. She’s in front of me now, sitting too and say those word to me. I even can’t say anything even I really want it but my voice didn’t come out. Seeing there’s no respond from me, she continue

“I asked this not because i didn’t love you anymore Kayee the truth is I still loving you. My feeling for you since the first time we meet until now it’s still the same never change even just for a bit. The problem is we’re busy, really busy. And everytime we meet we always fight and have an argument. We both know that we stress and tired because all the schedule. And I think this really won’t work if we keep like this, being in the relationship but always fight everytime we meet. That’s only bring more stress to us and I don’t want that stress make us cant focus with our work. We have the dream that we need to catch first. Your father let you go to here not for seeing you can’t catch your dream and remember with all GOT7 members too. And for me, I need to prove people too that I really worth it as a KARA member.”

I look at her, into her eyes. There’s no a lie inside that. What she just say is true, so true until I can’t say anything. She’s right, we already stress with our schedule that’s why these past months everytime we meet fight always be the ending for it. I even forgot when the last time we didn’t fight when meet each other.

“Kayee....” Haah I always love it when she called me with my real name. Still look into her eyes and start to thinking that maybe this is the right thing to do. I don’t want to burden her with my ego. I love her, really do. And all I want it to seeing her happy and got what her dream want. To think that she will be not mine anymore is killing me, but seeing her broke into a pieces, cant catch her dream, seeing those sad eyes is killing me more.

 

I ain't gonna cry, no and I won't beg you to stay
If you're determined to leave girl I will not stand in your way
 

“Youngji-ah.....” ! My voice cracked. Please not now. Not when I will let her go with smile. I don’t want make a sad farewell, because I know she’s trying to hold her tears too now.

“Ok, I’m agree with that. 100% understand with your concern for us. You right we still have a big dream that we must catch. And you right too, I don’t wanna to make my father disappointed with me because I can’t catch my dream. Let’s broke up Youngji-ah. Let’s live our live. When the times come and we meet again and our feel is still the same, I’ll make sure that we will be together again.” After I finish my word, we didn’t talk for almost 7 minutes and only seeing into each other eyes until she say

“Sure. So for now, goodbye Wang Jackson.” She say that word with a smile, the bitter one. And her eyes, full with tears she hold. God, I really hate this. I really hate to seeing her like this.

“Then.... I must go now, bye Jack..... bye Kayee let’s meet up again someday by that time I hope you already catch your dream.” She’s get up from her chair and smiling to me for the last time before walk away from me. No hugging each other for the last time since she know me really well, this time I only want to be alone that’s why she only give me her last smile before go.

 

But inevitably you'll be back again
'Cause ya know in your heart babe our love will never end, no

 

 

Goodbye love. I let you go for now, but I’m promise someday when we already catch our dream i will find you and make you mine again. I’m promise.

 

******************************************

 

 

 

 

 

A.N: 

Don't kill me please don't kill me >_< 

Well for now this is enough, at first i want to make it as a one shot but the i've decide to make it into 2 chapters ^^

So let's wait for the final one ^^

Please leave some comment so i will know if you guys love the story or not ^^

 

Ppyong!!!!!