Full Day of Schedules with BEAST

Very Important You (V.I.U)

No One's POV

The alarm went off in Doojoon, Hyunseung and Hyesun's room.  Hyesun and Hyunseung rolled over and over, covering their ears with their pillows, trying to get more sleep.  Doojoon, turned the alarm off, looking at the clock.  "6AM" it read.  Doojoon yawned, stretching his arms out as he got out of bed, waking up Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung ah! We have a full schedule today. Get up!" Doojoon said, shaking Hyunseung.

Doojoon turned toward Hyesun.  He walked up to her and stopped.

"I'll have Dongwoon wake her up." Doojoon whispered, before going into the other rooms to wake up the other members.

"Dongwoon ah! Time to wake up! Yah! Gikwang ah! Wake up!" Doojoon yelled.

Dongwoon yawned, getting out of his bed.  He walked straight into Junhyung, Yoseob and Hyemi's room.

"YAH! Hyemi get up!" Dongwoon yelled.

With Dongwoon's loud voice, Junhyung and Yoseob stood straight up, while Hyemi pushed Dongwoon away with her arms, turning the other way not facing him.

"If you do not get up on the count of three, I'll literally pull you off the bed! Hyemi! One..Two...-"

"Son Hyemi!" Hyesun yelled coming into the room.

"Aish! Eonni, go away!"

Hyesun walked into the room, shaking Hyemi.

"Yah Son Hyemi, get up.  We are going with Oppa deul to their schedules and you may be able to meet Shinee." Hyesun whispered.

"MWOH! I'M UP!" Hyemi said running into the bathroom, closing the door on Gi Kwang.

"I was going to shower..." Gi Kwang pouted. (His facial expression -.-")

"Come on guys! We gotta go!" Beast's manager Ji yong said.

"Oh Anyeonghaseyo." Hyesun bowed.

"Ah you must be Son Hyesun, and I heard there is another one."

"YAH! HYESUN EONNI!" Hyemi yelled.

"You lied to me!!!" Hyemi pouted.

"I didn't mean to, and plus you needed to get up.  It's bad to sleep in." Hyesun smiled.

"Weren't you two fighting last night and now your acting as best friends???" Yoseob said.

"Yeah..." Dongwoon raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms.

"We always yell at each other, but then again, we have to forgive each other." Hyemi smiled hugging Hyesun.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you eonni." Hyemi pouted.

"It's okay, I needed to be yelled at." Hyesun smiled.

"Okay! Now that we are done with the whole apologizing and such, we need to get Beast to their photoshoot for Soom."

During the car ride, Hyemi was stuck between Yoseob and Junhyung.  Yoseob kept asking Hyemi about every little thing about her, and Hyemi was getting quite irritated.  While Junhyung, he was listening to his i Pod.

"Oooh! I love that song!" Hyemi said, pulling an earplug out of Junhyung's ear.

Junhyung's eyes widened as Hyemi was smiling while listening to his music.

Hyesun sulked, as Dongwoon was telling her not to make trouble or for Hyemi to not make trouble.  This is what she gets for being the middle child.

"Arasso oppa! Okay! I know I know!" Hyesun said.

"That's what you say and then you do the opposite." Dongwoon smirked.

"Yah! I do not! UGH!" Hyesun sulked in her seat, glaring at Dongwoon.

"Anyways, do not go outside, even if you want to." Dongwoon said.

"Why not! What if I want to leave because it will get boring." Hyesun asked.

"Just don't okay.  It's for your own good."

'Psh own good, yeah right.' Hyesun thought.

They arrived at the shoot.  They walked into the building.  Hyemi and Hyesun sat on some chairs watching the rest of BEAST and their oppa go into hair and make up.  Hyemi was playing her pokemon while Hyesun was on a laptop that Hyunseung let her use.

"Gomawo Hyunseung shi." Hyesun smiled.

"You can call us oppas!" Gi Kwang smiled.

"Oppa's?" Hyemi asked.

"Yep! You can call me Gi Kwang oppa! Arasso!" Gi Kwang ruffled Hyemi and Hyesun's hair.

"Yeah, Like how you call Dongwoon, oppa.  You can call me Yoseob oppa!"

"You can call me Oppa too." Doojoon smiled toward Hyesun.

Hyesun felt herself go warm, the way Doojoon smiled at her, she couldn't help but smile back.

"You can call me... oppa too." Junhyung said.

Hyemi smiled toward Junhyung.

"Arasso, Junhyung oppa." Hyemi smiled.

Junhyung turned around, feeling his cheeks warm up.

'No I'm not falling for her, she's my band mates sister, no I can't!' Junhyung told himself before rushing to get his makeup and hair done.

For an hour now, Hyesun and Hyemi got bored of watching them take pictures.

"UGH! Can we leave!" Hyesun yelled.

"SHH!" Some of the producers and helpers hissed soflty.

"Psh.. I'm going out." Hyesun said.

"Yah! Dongwoon oppa said no." Hyemi said.

"Well, aren't you getting bored??"

"Yes, wel of course I am." Hyemi replied.

"Then let's go eat.  We can buy oppa's something too." Hyesun said.

"But Dongwoon oppa-"

"Come on!" Hyesun dragged Hyemi outside.  They made sure Dongwoon didn't see them, before the ran outside.

"Ah! Its good to be outside, the sun hitting my face, fresh air at last!! I swear I was going to die with the amount of hair spray that was filling up in the room." Hyesun said.

"Yeah! I had a headache too!" Hyemi pouted.

As they walked a little more, someone pulled on Hyemi's jacket hood, pulling her back, almost choking her.

"YAH!" Hyemi yelled.

"What! Where do you guys think you came from." A random girl asked.

"What are you talking about?" Hyemi asked.

"You came out of that building right? Where Beast is having their photoshoot!" The random girl yelled.

"Uhm yes we did. And?" Hyesun asked.

"Stay away from our oppas!" The girl yelled as five more girls came out of nowhere with signs saying "I love Beast" and "I love ______"  (any of the beast's members names is filled in there.)

"Whatever you can have them, let's go Hyemi." Hyesun said, turning her back on them.

"Wait just one moment!" The girl yelled.

Two girls blocked Hyemi and Hyesun from leaving.

"You think you can just run away just like that? I don't think so!  I need to give you a punishment for trying to seduce our oppas!" The girl yelled.

"What seduc-" Hyesun couldn't finish her sentence when one of the girls slapped her across the face really hard, sending her to the ground.

"Eonni!" Hyemi screamed.

Hyemi was also slapped in the face, as the girls started to kick them, giving them bruises and cut maks on their faces.

"AH!" Hyesun and Hyemi screamed.

The girls kept beating them up, kicking them in the stomach, slapping them.

"You better stay away from them! Or else you won't know what other things we will do to you!"

"YAH! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!"

a/n:  OH! WHO was that??? GUESS! XD