Revealed

Very Important You (V.I.U)

"You think you guys can just see Beast oppa deul whenever you want?!" The girls stomped on the two girls, HyeMi took kicks and punches well but they were too strong.

"Eonni!" HyeMi put a hard over Hyesun as they kept on kicking, she tried to protect her older sister. She meant too much to HyeMi.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOUR DOING?!" Dongwoon yelled at the girls who were beating up his little sisters. Dongwoon walked up to the girls and pulled them off of them. They squealed as they stepped away.

"Oppa!" The girls screamed, Hyemi and Hyesun laid there as Doojoon grabbed Hyesun and put her on his back as Junhyung helped HyeMi up as he held her hand as she limped back into the building.

"YAH, I know this is wrong to be yelling at fans, but how dare you. Those two girls are my little sisters! How can you do that to them!!!" Dongwoon yelled at the girls who were now looking down to the ground. None of them answered.

"ANSWER ME." Dongwoon screamed, the girls started to cry.

"We thought they were regular fans like us, we got jealous. We don't want anyone near our Oppa's!!!" One girl spoke up, screaming in tears.

"So you hurt?! That was a horrible action. If I ever catch you girls doing this again to my sisters. I will do something about it." Dongwoon said, walking back into the building.  He walked back to the room where Hyesun and HyeMi where, Dongwoon angry punched the wall.

"I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO GO OUTSIDE!" He yelled at the two girls. HyeMi started to cry as Hyesun sat there. HyeMi has cuts on her face, all bloody, a bloody lip and her clothes were ripped, she was bruised everywhere. Hyesun had bruises on her arm, and stomach, her busted lip and cuts were bleeding.

"Yah, stop." Doojoon said as he sat next to Hyesun trying to keep her up. Dongwoon didn't stop

"I TOLD YOU! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NOW." Dongwoon yelled again. Junhyung stood up.

"JUST BE QUIET DONGWOON AH!!!" Junhyung yelled, no one heard Junhyung yell before, his face was deep red and he took HyeMi outside of the room. Doojoon took Hyesun out of the room into another room where no one was there. Doojoon took medication, and band aids. Hyesun sat on the couch as Doojoon touched her lip as she hissed in pain.

"Be careful." She said, Doojoon nodded and he applied some anti biotic on her lip. He put a small band aid on her lip and smiled. 

"Thank you." Hyesun said, she tried to stand up but she fell straight into Doojoon's arms, she felt her face turn red as he looked at her with a worried look. Doojoon also blushed madly as he looked onto her scratched face.

Junhyung slammed the door behind him as he watched HyeMi limp into the room, she looked at him with sincere eyes.

"Are you mad...?" HyeMi asked, she could taste the iron in . Blood.

Junhyung shook his head, he grabbed HyeMi's hand and sat her down on the couch. Junhyung sighed as he put a bandaid on her lip. She winced but could handle the pain. Junhyung laughed a little as he showed a small smile. HyeMi smiled also, she liked it when he smiled.

"Are you okay?" His low voice echoed in her ears. She nodded as Junhyung laughed a little.

-Back in the studio-

"Where's Hyesun and Hyemi?" Gikwang asked as he looked around. He couldn't find Junhyung or Doojoon either. Yoseob started to get curious and so did Hyunseung. Junhyung walked into the room with HyeMi limping closely behind Junhyung. Yoseob stared at the hurt HyeMi and ran up to her.

"Oh my HyeMi! What happend?!" Yoseob looked at HyeMi, he touched her busted lip and winced.

"Yang Yoseob, don't touch it." Junhyung said, he walked over to the manager and started to talk.

Yoseob looked at HyeMi's hurt state. "Are you okay?" Yoseob asked, HyeMi nodded with a smile. Yoseob sighed in relief. 

"Eyyy!" Gikwang said coming up to HyeMi, ruffling her hair.

"Are you okay kiddo?" Gikwang asked, HyeMi smiled at Gikwang's expression. Happy as always. Hyesun then opened the door to the studio and was hand in hand with Doojoon.

"Eonni..." Hyemi said as she limped to Hyesun, Hyesun smiled.

"Thank you for trying to keep me safe HyeMi ah." Hyesun said with a slight smile. Hyemi smiled and nodded. Hyunseung came over looking at Hyesun with a confused look. "Are you okay?" he asked kindly. Doojoon let go of Hyesun's hand and walked to Junhyung. Hyesun smiled and nodded to Hyunseung, he sighed and was right about to give her a lecture when Dongwoon interupted.

"Hyesun ah, HyeMi ah, come." Dongwoon was calm now.

"You guys really..." Dongwoon was cut off to Gikwang screaming high pitched.

"YAHHH!!!!! COME HERE YOU GUYS!" Gikwang was on the computer as he was on Naver. 

"Top News:

Dongwoon explosion to fans left fans in awe. Fans hruting Dongwoon's little sister and Junhyung and Doojoon coming to rescue them? What is this?" Gikwang asked.

Everyone stared at the computer, as Dongwoon was yelling to the scared girls as Junhyung held onto Hyemi's hand and Hyesun on Doojoon's back.