Wooyoung came to my birthday and my life has a great changes!!

Wooyoung came to my birthday and my life has a great changes!!

On my 13th birthday, I invite all the people who lives in the same town with me and I was having lots of fun and I have invited Mabel, Candy, May Thu, Sun Ah, Jane, Lily, Woo Young and Esther . They are not in the same town with me but they are my best friends so I invited them and they all came to my birthday party.

In the morning,

Ting Tong...... Ting Tong.......

The bell rang and I ran and open the door and wooyoung came and said to me...

"Happy Birthday!!"
   

I was really frozen at that time, because I don't know what to say....

Then, Mabel came ... when she met wooyoung, she said "OMG!! Maxine! You are awesome!!!!! You invited wooyoung!" I said

"I know right?" Then Me and Mabel was keep talking to wooyoung and asked him to dance infront of us and wooyoung was shy and said "ok.. but its kinda ......"

Mabel and I answered "we would never ever say that your dancing okay??"

Then Wooyoung started dancing so Me and Mabel said "your dancing man!!"

Wooyoung get angry and said "You said you won't say my dancing and you just said it.. but never mind, today is your birthday so I will forgive you but after your birthday, I won't forgive you!!!"