Final

Bed Time Adventures

It was late, very late, and all Leeteuk wanted to do was go home and crawl into bed. The leader knew he had another full schedule the next day and sleep was an obvious priority on his to do list. Unfortunately as leader of twelve other boys he was also responsible in getting the others to bed as well. The man sighed as he ushered his bandmates from their two vans to their dorms. The elevator ride up was quiet and cramped that not even the usually mischievous Donghae had any energy to fool around. He was too busy holding up a half asleep Hyukjae.

The elevator stopped on the eleventh floor and Leeteuk ushered half the band out. The group stumbled their way down the hallway to their door. He watched in tired amusement as Sungmin easily held up a sleeping Kyuhyun with one hand as the other hand fished out his key. Swiping the card he dragged the maknae inside while the rest of the 11th floor members followed suite. Leeteuk followed after them and did a quick head count. He stopped short when he realized he had one extra member amongst them. Sighing again he turned to his plus one.

"Donghae, you can't sleep here tonight." He tiredly told the member.

"But hyung." Donghae whined as he pulled Hyukjae close. "I can't sleep without Hyukkie next to me."

Hyukjae gave a tired nod to this, showing that he agreed to the sentiment and that it was mutual. Leeteuk rubbed his face in exhaustion and annoyance. He had the same argument every night with Donghae it seemed. He decided that he didn’t want to argue with the fish in this matter, it was far too late for it tonight.

"Aish," He grumbled. "Fine stay here tonight. But I expect neither of you to be tired come morning, deal?"

"Neh." Both men agreed with happy smiles. They left together for Hyukjae's room while Leeteuk went the opposite direction to check on the others.

The first room he stopped at was Yesung and Ryeowook's. The two singers were already dressed in their nightwear. Ryeowook was already in bed, one of his many stuffed giraffes cuddled close in his arms. Yesung was just finishing feeding his turtles and pulling the blanket over the tank for them. He turned to Leeteuk and offered the leader a pleasant smile despite being super late.

"Good night Jungsu-hyung." He said softly.

"Good night Joongwoon, good night Wookie." He said to both to them. Ryeowook gave a mummer of sorts as an answer. Leeteuk grinned at this and turned off the lights for the pair. Stepping out he closed the door before moving on.

In the next room Leeteuk saw that Kyuhyun was already passed out in bed. The maknae barely took the time to change out of his clothes and his face was still covered in makeup. Sungmin was not in the room but the sound of running water in the bathroom indicated where he was. Leeteuk made his way to Kyuhyun to make sure the kid was properly covered in his blanket. As he tucked some strands behind his ear Sungmin entered the room.

"I haven't seen him so tired after a day of schedules." Leeteuk whispered to the other.

"That's because the brat's been up late chatting on his computer with Changmin and Minho. Its finally catching up to him."

"I haven't noticed those two being so tired though."

"That's because they are not promoting at the moment. Though I bet Yunho has been pulling his hair out having to deal with a grumpy Changmin all the time."

Leeteuk had to agree that it was a good point. Nodding to the singer he went back to the door. Wishing both of them a good night he switched off the lights and shut their door as well. Smiling the leader went to the other side of the dorm where he knew EunHae were.

Knocking on the door he poked his head in. The two dancers were already in bed curled up together. Hyukjae laid closer to the wall with his body turned towards Donghae. His face was pressed into the youngers chest and he had an arm thrown over his back and a leg crossed with Donghae's legs. Donghae had his arms both around Hyukjae's body and it looked like it would be incredibly uncomfortable way to sleep but both men seemed content with it. Hyukjae sensed the leader in the doorway because he pulled away from Donghae to look over at him.

"Sleep well Hyuk, you too Hae." Leeteuk whispered to them with a soft smile.

"Good night hyung." Hyukjae replied with a yawn. Donghae looked over as well and offered a toothless smile. He then pulled Hyukjae back to his chest. Humming together both men were easily able to fall asleep.

Leeteuk smiled again and closed the door for them as well. Stretching his arms over his head he made his way out of the dorm. Making sure the door was locked the leader made his way to the elevator. Taking the device up a floor he made his way to his own dorm. Letting himself in he paused for a moment to think who he wanted to check on. Deciding on the lesser of drama he made his way over to Shindong's room. The door was still partially open and Leeteuk poked his head inside to realize the man was still awake and sitting on his computer.

"Donghee, what are you still doing up. It's late and we are going to be equally busy tomorrow as well. You need to go to bed!"

"I know Teuk-hyung. I am almost done. I was updating something on my Twitter account but once the pictures load I will go straight to bed. Promise." The man replied as he shot a pleading look to the leader.

"Ten minutes or I'm coming back here and turning off your computer. Regardless if the pictures have loaded yet." Leeteuk threatened sternly.

"I understand! Thank you hyung." Shindong said as Leeteuk exited the room.

Sighing the man made his way across the hallway towards another set of doors. Standing in front of one he contemplated ignoring it for once. He never did enjoy dealing with these two when it came to bed. But as leader he was responsible for making sure all the members were in bed and at least on their way asleep. With a weary sigh he knocked on the door. A moment later a tired but smiling Hankyung answered.

"Hello gege." He greeted with a small bow of his head. He took a step to the side so Leeteuk could look in the room. He noticed it was otherwise empty.

"Where is Heechul?" Leeteuk questioned curiously.

"Washing up. You know how he gets with his face at night." Hankyung replied as he rolled his eyes. "He will be in there awhile."

Leeteuk stepped into the room and went to the bathroom door. Knocking loudly on it he heard the other man swear on the other side.

"Don’t be in there too long Heechul. We have an early schedule tomorrow."

"Yah, just because you don’t care how you look old man does not mean I feel the same way."

"Yah I look fine!"

"Say that to the wrinkles on your face."

Leeteuk quickly brought a hand to check his face. Did he really have wrinkles now? In the bathroom he could hear Heechul cackle.

"Yah, hurry up. You are such a girl sometimes." He snapped as he kicked the door in irritation. Turning he stomped out of the room. Turning to the Chinese man he offered him a small smile.

"Good night Hankyung. Sleep well."

"Sleep well Gege. And don’t mind Heechul, he always act likes a princess when it comes to his looks."

Leeteuk chuckled at this and smiled brightly. He watched as Hankyung closed the door. Sighing he went over a check list to see if anyone else was left. Smiling he realized that Siwon and Kibum were staying closer to where their schedules were in the morning which meant all the members were taken care off.

"Finally, I can sleep." He muttered as he went to his own room.

Opening the door he was surprised to see that Kangin was still away. Normally the man was already laid out in the bed and snoring loudly. But this particular night the man was awake and waiting. When he saw Leeteuk he smiled and sat up.

"Kangin, why are you still awake?"

"Because I was waiting for you. You are so tired tonight that I wanted to make it back safely. I was worried that you might have passed out along the way of saying goodnight to the kids."

"I am not that tired." He tried to argue but was proven wrong when he yawned. Kangin chuckled and opened his arms. Leeteuk allowed himself to fall into those arms. Curling himself up into the muscular body he relaxed and sighed.

"Go to bed Teukie."

There was no response. Looking down Kangin had to hold in a laugh when he realized the older man was already passed out. Slowly moving his body, he placed the leader in his bed and stripped him of his pants and shirt. Wearing only a tank-top and boxers he slipped the blanket over him. Leaning down Kangin kissed him on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams Teukie. I'll be here for you when you wake up."

Smiling he went to his side of the bed and slid in. As soon as he was settled the still sleeping Leeteuk shifted his body so he was against the other. It was always his favorite part of his day. Going to bed with his favorite Angel.