Chapter 1

Back For You

I opened my eyes because of the light of the sun from my window. I stretched my arms and looked at my phone.

One message received

I clicked it open and saw it's from Irene.

"Hey Youngji!"

I quickly replied because it's from my bestfriend for goodness' sake!

"Irene! You missed me? Haha kidding. Yes?"

I instantly got her message.

"Are you free today? Let's go shopping! :)"

"Shall we? Okay. I gotta get ready."

"Okay, meet me at the mall before lunch, okay? Seeyah x"

I didnt reply and grabved my towel. I quickly got inside the bathroom to shower.

--

"Any updates? I mean, did he called you yet?" Irene asked. We are having snacks on starbucks after a tiring walk at the mall.

"Not yet. After 5 years? I dont think he still remember me."

"Stupid. You are his bestfriend. There's no chance that he'll forget you."

"Yes there is. Maybe he already found another bestfriend." I smiled bitterly and stood up.

"C'mon let's go." I told Irene.

Irene has been my friend after Jackson left 5 years ago. I met her at school and she acts like my little sister. Um yes, im older that her. 1 year gap. Haha. She's nice, she has flawless skin, sweet smile, honestly im insecure with her sometimes but she's my friend and i love her.

Irene and I walked outside starbucks but I accidentally bumped into someone. He spilled the drink he's drinking on me. Ugh what a day!

"Sorry. Really, im sorry." He handed me his handkerchief and apologize again.

"No, it's okay. It's also my fault. Im not looking where im going. Sorry."

"It's my fault. Sorry, miss."

"Really, it's okay." I gave him a smile.

He smiled back.

"I cant believe I just spilled a coffee on a pretty woman's dress."

I blushed by what he said.

"Ah.."

"Hahahaha. You're blushing. By the way, my name is Stephen. And you are?"

"Youngji. Heo Youngji. And this is my friend, Irene."

He looked at Irene and smiled. Irene returned a smile and Stephen looked at me again.

"About the coffee.. sor--"

"You said sorry for so many times. Haha. We really need to go by the way."

"Ah. Sure. Bye bye." He said and we walked out of the place. I can still see him watching us when I look back. I think he is nice.

--

 

I told you im not good in writing long updates. Haha. Hi x sorry Im sorry if its too short and i took so long to update. I just dont know how to continue this story. Um, you know writer's block. so yea, if i cant think of what will i write on the next chapter, i might delete this. sorry :(  I hope you dont mind x) btw, let's be friends! Add me on facebook and follow me on twitter and IG.

My facebook link is on my profile x
Twitter: causeitssolyn
IG: choyinchabyo

Follow my accounts and ask for a followback! Thankyou~~