OUR DESTINY [PART 2- LAST]

Our Destiny

OUR DESTINY [PART 2 - LAST]



It been a years jiyeon start to clingwith seungho. Eventhough seungho kinda annoyed with jiyeon but he just let jiyeon do that. For him who already love someone. One-sided love. He will use jiyeon to forget about her one-sided love. Hopefully he can love jiyeon back.It really hurt him when the one he love not reply his love. When he sick, jiyeon is the one who always be with him. Stand beside him. Take care of him.There are one day, when he sick, jiyeon stay up the whole day only to take care of him. There is also one day, when he want to go to the stall to buy a drink,there are few thugs who try to block her way. They claim that he once bullied one of their members. He fights around 5 people but of course he lost. How can he beat 5 person. But when he was beaten by the thugs, he saw jiyeon runs to him. Try to block the thugs to beat him even further. He can see jiyeon try to push the thugs but of course jiyeon failed to do that. Jiyeon try to save him by being his shield. He can see a blood drip from jiyeon's mouth. Even he is a guy, when the thugs beat him, the pain so unbearable. He cant take the pain.But jiyeon, she become his shield. She can see jiyeon smiling eventhough being beaten by 5 thugs. He cant see jiyeon being beaten by the thugs, he want to wake up to beat the 5 of them but his body too weak to wake up. Then, jiyeon said to him to lay down and just let them beat her. She said, at least she can do something to prove her love. Upon hearing what jiyeon said, seungho cried.He scream. But jiyeon already close her eyes with smile at her face. He can see jiyeon face full of blood. Her forehead, . He cried when he see jiyeon's condition. All 5 thugs already run away when there are siren police.He do not know who call the police but probably jiyeon call the police before she runs to him. He hugs jiyeon. That moment he starting to promise to himself,he will try to love jiyeon and forget the person whom he love. he will try to love jiyeon and take care of her because now he realize how big her love towards him.She will sacrifice her life just to make sure he saved.

Seungho POV

Its been 2 weeks im already out from hospital after that accident. But jiyeon suddently disappeared. That night isthe last time I saw her. I don't know why but im starting to miss her. I mean miss her so badly. I wonder why when im in the hospital, she never come visit me. Never bring a food for me. I know she also beaten by the thugs, but when Iasked the doctors and my friends, all of them said that jiyeon already healthy and already out from hospital. But why she didn't visit me. I really miss her.I thought when im back to school, I can see her again. But I was wrong. I never see her again. She just disappeared without word. I want to go to her house but then I realize, nothing about her that I know. Not even her address. I do not know where to search her. I also do not know who is her bestfriends. I blame myself because I never tried to understand her. I never tried to know her. All the time only her know me. She know all about me. What I like and dislike. She know where I stay. She know everything. But me? Know nothing about her. How can I find her? I try to ask my friends. I even try ask the teacher but none of them give the answer that im searching for. 

Since she disappeared, I think I lost part of my soul. Im regret because never cherish her when she besides me. I really regret it. I just hope one day she can appear in front of me and at that time I will never leave her. I will tell her that I miss her. I love her. But is it too late for me? I just want to see her. So badly. My life are not complete without her. Just now I realize it and I hope I can correct it. I hope I can give happiness to her. I hope it is not too late for me to do so. Jiyeon-ah,please don't disappeared again. Please show yourself. I really miss you.

Its already 2 months since jiyeon disappeared. But I never get any news from her. Everyday I hope and pray she will come back. But what I got only her letter. Not herself. 


To: My lovely Soebang – Seungho

My lovely soebang.
 I hope u didn't angry when I call you soebang because probably this is the last time I will call you soebang. Hope u don't mind I call you soebang. Ekekeke..

My lovely soebang,

Im sorry because I'm always cling with u. I'm sorry because I always make youmiserable because of my  existence. And im sorry because I love you more than I love myself. Without you, my life is incomplete, that's why I always cling with you. I have a family. I have siblings. I got brother, sisters and little sisters but they ignore me. They never pay attention to me. Probably because they think im the spoil brat. Probably because I just make them embarrassed. But I love them no matter how they hate me. For me, they will always be my family no matter what happen. Every night, I always hope and pray they will come to me,hug me and kiss me. Although I know that will not happen, even in my dream.They throw me away. They treat me like I never exist in their life. I already change my lifestyle, I already become a good girl but they still do not accept me. I don't know why. If im become the spoil brat is the reason why they hate me, but why when I already change, they still hate me? What I already done that make them hate me so much? I think all the children in this world once become a spoilt brat like me. It kinda a nature for a growing kid like me. But im not like that anymore. Why they still hate me? Even till my last breath? Why they still hate me? Why they didn't try to search for me? Im too tired of waiting.Im really tired seungho-ah.. 

My lovely soebang,

Im sorry because I tell you about my family. Im sorry again because I mumbling in this letter. I know you do not know my family and I know u know nothing about me. This is why I tell you about my family and all about my self so that you will at least know about me and hopefully you will understand why im always cling with you. I just hope you will forgive me. 

My lovely soebang,

The day when u save me from the , it's the day when I find my light. Did u know that, when u saved me, it's the day im being born to this world. It's the day when I start to change myself to be a better person. It's the day when Ireally think I need someone to love me and someone who I can love. Someone who I can sacrifice my life for. Someone that will become my light in the dark. Day by day, my love towards you are growing even till my last breath, I still love you. Never once my love disappeared.

My Lovely Soebang,

Did you still remember the last time we meet? When I saved you from the thugs? did u see I smile eventhough im hurt? It simply because I can protect you. I can protect the person who I really love before I really can close my eyes. Before my last breath, I hope I can do something for you. At that night, actually I just got back from hospital for medical checkup. Im sick. Yes. Im sick.Sickness that can't be cured. That is why I really hope I can do something bigger for you before I close my eyes. Doctor said that I will not live longer. I can probably can live only 2 years or maybe 1 years. I don't know why, when I hear what doctor said, I do not cried. I do not scream or sad.I just thinking of my family and you. Suddenly im glad because you didn't love me back and im glad that my family hate me. At least when im already gone, the person whom I really love will not sad or cried because of me. I do not want to be burden anymore. I hate being a burden for the person who I really love. I just thank the doctor for the information that he gave me. May be he weird because I do not cried or sad. I just smile in front of him. Sometimes, I just glad I got this sickness. At last, I can be free from being a burden for my family and you. But bottom of my heart, I still hope that before I close my eyes, I can at least get your love back or at least get a love from my family.Even once. 

My Lovely Soebang,

At that night, when I walk alone to my house, I saw you beaten by the 5 thugs. I quickly call the police and then run to you. I tried to push the thugs away but with my condition, im not strong enough to beat or push them. So, what I can do only by being your shield. At least I can share your pain. I can't get your love and I can't share your love but being your shield, at least I can share your pain. I know you tried to wake up and beat them but u just couldn't do that and I just can say to you to lay down and let me be your shield. I can see your tears when I said this. I smile when I see your tears because I know you starting to care for me. Im happy at that moment because at least one of my hope become reality. I close my eyes not because of the pain but because im too happy and I hope time will stop and that moment will last forever. The moment when I see love from your eyes. 

My lovely Soebang,

When I wake up, im already in the hospital and I can feel that my body become so weak.The first thing that crossed in my mind is you. I want to know your condition. Idon't care about my condition as long as you healthy. I see the doctor come to my room with a sad face. He said that my condition is worsening because of that accident. Im sad and cried. Im cried because when I already know that I will get your love back, it is too late for me. I don't want to have your love only a few months. I want your love forever. Besides, I can't be too selfish. I can't be with you if I know one day I will leave you. I do not want when your love for me are growing, suddenly I leave you. It is better I leave you now when your love for me just start to grow. At least when im not be with you, you can easily forget about me. Im sorry but what I do only to protect you. 

My lovely Soebang,

You must think that I do not know that you have a crush on IU. Believe me, I know. But I just do not want to let you know it. I just keep it myself. Actually, I just want to see you happy but you can't be happy with IU because she already love someone else. She deeply in love with wooyoung. How do I know it? Because IU is my besfriend. You must be shocked right because IU and I never seen together in a school. Least that you know, I and IU really close. She always come to staying at my house to keep me company. Sometimes I just glad that I have her to accompany me and im glad that she didn't angry with me because I never spend time with her in school. She understand my crush towards you. She understand me well. Eventhough I know you love IU, but im sorry because I cant make IU as yours. Not because im selfish and want you to be mine, but it is because I know IU will never reply your love. I know you will be heartbreaking because I know IU better like IU knows me. I know she have a big crush towards wooyoung. She is like me. When we love someone, we can never love other person. But the different is,Wooyoung replied back her love but me? It is just too late for me.

My Lovely Soebang,

Im sorry because im disappeared from your life without a words. Actually, im watching you from a far. Everyday, I always watching you or ask IU about your condition and news. I smile when I see you smile. Can u promise me to smile eventhough im not with you anymore? Can you promise me that? I just want to see you happy but yet Im making you sad. Im sorry soebang-ah. Im truly sorry. I just want to let you know that I really love you. I give you all your picture that Isnap without or with your permission and I realize that never once we snap a picture together. So, I just can cut your picture and mine and put it as one picture. I hope you will like it and I hope you will not forget about me but can you promise me on 3 things? First, I want you to be happy and smile and live your life happily even without me be with you. Can you do this for me? So that,I can be happy here.. Second, I want you to remember me but please forget that you love me. Please forget it. I know im being selfish by asking you to forget your love towards me but it's the last thing that I can do for you. When u forget you are in love with me, so that you will open up your heart to love other person who deserve you better than me. Third is I want you…. Just be happy.. happy..and happy…

My Lovely Soebang,

Im sorry because calling you my soebang

Im sorry because once im being a burden foryou

Im sorry because my love make your lifemiserable

Im sorry because I make you feel this way

Im sorry because I leave you

Im sorry because make you love me

Im sorry because I love you

Im sorry for everything I did…..

Ilove you until my last breath

Thisis the promise that I make to myself

Andim glad im fulfill it..

Ilove you my soebang…





I cried when I read the letter. My tears keep on falling. Jiyeon-ah, why you doing this to me? Your love so big for me.But I do nothing to reply back. Why you didn't give me a chance to love you back? Why you leave me when im starting to love you? How I want to live my life without you be my side. I wish I never receive this letter. At least I know.There is still hope for me to find you. At least there is something that make me to live. But now?? I don't know anymore. I loss all my soul. Im dead without you. How could you do this to me? Is this the punishment for me for what i already done towards you? If this the punishment, I cannot take it jiyeon-ah.Why this is happen to me. Im rather die jiyeon.im sorry jiyeon. I cant fulfill what you want me to do. I cannot be happy without you. And I cant forget my love towards you. My love towards you are growing everyday. Why you leave me in this way? At least, give me a chance to reply your love. Give me a chance to take care of you. Now what I can do is only go to your grave hoping and praying that in the next life, we will be born to be together. 





P/S : yeay!! finally i update the second part of this story. pardon for any spelling or grammatical error. just too lazy to check it all... hope u guys like it. and sorry, im kinda like to write a sad story coz i dont really know how to write a happy story.. hehe.. =) hope u can drop a comment to support me.. hehe