Our Destiny [Part 1]

Our Destiny

 

Our Destiny [Part 1]

Jiyeon is a happy go lucky girl. She always smiling. Her smile eyes can make people melt but unfortunately not for someone that she love. Her family ignored her, never pay attention to her. Everything she do and done, her family will never care. For them, jiyeon only a burden. Yes, it's true.. jiyeon only a burden for them. Jiyeon once was a spoilt brat girl. Always making a mistake and done something that embarrassed her family. That's why her family ignored her. But that was a years ago. She completely different now after she was been saved by her savior. Her hero. She fall in love with her hero at the first sight when her hero save her from . From that day, shechange. Completely change. From a spoilt brat girl to a bubbly and loving girl.All because of her hero.. Seungho.. she transfer school just to be withseungho. Everday she will always cling with seungho. In her school ,everyone know how deep her love towards seungho. But least that others know, it only a one sided love. Seungho never reply her love. Seungho only treat her like a friends.. not more and not less. For jiyeon, it doesn't matter how seungho treat her as long seungho never throw her or hate her. Because she believe, oneday, when the time come, seungho will look at her. Not as friend but as a lover. And she will wait that miracle to happen in her life. Everyday, every hours and every minute, she only pray that seungho will love her back. And not to forget, her family. Will accept her like her other siblings because she really miss the love from family. With seungho, she can forget that she's being ignored by her family but just sometimes when she look at her friends who is close with their family, she will be sad and jealous. How desperate she is just to get their family's love. Desperate to see that her family look at her not as a spoilt brat girl but as a loving daughter. She just hope these two wish can be true one day.




Jiyeon POV 




Everyday, everymorning I will wait in the bustop near to seungho house just to go to class together with him. Well, my house pretty far from his house. I don't care eventhough I need to wake up early just to make sure I can go together with him. Cling with him, just make me happy and I can smile for the whole day. But today,unfortunately I wake up late because of late sleep last night. Just to cook a chocolate cake for seungho. Today his birthday afterall. Im planning to celebrate with him even though I know he will not agree with me. But it doesn't matter. I will just try my luck. Maybe today is my luck and maybe he will agree to celebrate his birthday with me. Who's know right. When I arrived at bus stop, im looking at my watch and I realize im already late. Seungho probably already went to school. So, I just take a taxi to go to school. I don't want to be late to school. 

The first thing I do when I arrived at school is to find seungho. But I cant find him in class. So,I just sit at my seat. Waiting for him and pray today he will agree to celebrate with me. Just imagining me and seungho go to amusement park, kindergarden and other place make me smile. Eventhough it just my imagination, im pray hard that it will become a reality.

Im shocked when suddenly I hear the bell ringing. I saw seungho already at his place. 

Jiyeon :seungho-ah.. Happy birthday. I said while my hand give him a cake that I baked yesterday night. He just smile and nodded and take the cake.

Seungho : Thank you jiyeon. 

Jiyeon : Do you have any plan today? Can I celebrate your birthday with you? I said with an aegyo in order for him to melt with my offer. I pray that he will agree with me. But looking at his face, I think I will disappointed. I just waiting for his answer that I think take forever for me to wait. Please seungho-ah.. just say yes. You do not know how much it means to me.

Seungho :sorry  jiyeon. I already have a plan with my family. He said with a cold voice. Upon hearing his cold voice, im speechless. Even though I already know the answer but it still hurt. Why he always cold to me? Why he save me in the first place if just to torture me like that? He knew that I like him. But why he didn't try to love me back? Im not that spoilt brat anymore that he will think twice to love me. But I try to be the best girl in the school just for him to notice and love me back. Is that hard to seungho-ah? I love u, more than I love myself. Is that not enough for u? what should I do just to make sure you notice me? What should I prove to u just to make u love me back?

Jiyeon : ok seungho.. anyway, happy birthday.. hope u will like my cake.. after said that, I go to my seat with a sad face. I think the whole my classmate know im sad at that moment. They just quite looking at me. Probably they pity for me or maybe laugh at me. I don't care at all.. what I care only my seungho. My only love.




Seungho POV




I see jiyeon go to her seat after wish my birthday. I know she love me with all her heart. But I just couldn't reply back her love. I know she was spoilt brat and now not anymore. Now I think every guy will fall for her but not me. I don't know what's wrong with me that I can't love her back. I just couldn't. I tried actually. But I just can't. For me, she is only my friends. Not more and not less. Sometimes,I regret by saved her last time. If I didn't save her, probably she will not love me and I will not know her and my life will not be miserable like now with her always cling with me. Actually im kinda hate when she always be with myside. Always cling with me like there are no tomorrow for us. We are not couple but yet she treat me as her boyfriend. I don't like it at all because actually I already have someone in my heart. Yes. i already have someone. I think only me love her. She is my crush since.. I cant remember exactly how many years but one thing for sure, she become my crush before I know jiyeon. That's maybe the reason why I cant accept jiyeon's love. And sometimes, with jiyeon clinging with me just make my crush go further from me. I feel that jiyeon and me is same. My love also is a one sided love. So, I know how jiyeon felt when I did not return back her love but I just couldn't do that. Im sorry jiyeon. Im sorry because not able to love u back the way u love me. But I promise to myself, I will not hate you or throw u away because I know how that feeling if my crush do that to me. That is one thing that I can promise to you. Maybe it's not our destiny to be together in this cruel world if I can say. Sometimes, we just cant be together with someone we love. Sometimes, we just can watch him or her from a far.