Again, I forgive you

Again, I Forgive You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bin-ah, what did you do when I was gone? You don't hurt others again right?" N asked Hongbin.

"But they have hurt you, they deserve to get hurt from hurting you?"

"Who is it?" N is trying to calm down.

"Sunwoo"

"WHAT DID YOU TO MY BROTHER?!!" N screams.

"Who the hell cares if he is your brother when he is beating you everyday when he is stressed out? He should've care because you are his brother. By the way this is your prize for working hard today" Hongbin smiled widely handing a black bag.

"What did you do to Sunwoo?! ANSWER ME!" N shouts angrily, throwing the black bag.

"come with me then" Hongbin leads N the way.

"oh my God, Hongbin! Why did you dare to do this to me?!" N cried. He wants to throw up.

"He deserved it. He almost sell you out to some old man!" Hongbin answered.

"But why the hell you need to kill him off like a psycho?!" N cried.

Sunwoo's eyes were not on the original place. His mouth was closed like voodoo doll's mouth. His intestines, lungs, was not there. N remembered. N hurriedly open the black bag that Hongbin gave him earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter