MMS #36 - Finale 1/5

(BxB) My Man's Scandal
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]♦Blessing♦[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Kim Sunggyu!” Sunggyu groaned and pulled the pillow to hide his face. He tried to fall back into his deep slumber. But a certain someone didn’t let him sleep for more. “Yah, wake up! You have a press conference today. Taylor is waiting for us!” Sunggyu mumbled sleepily under the pillow and pulled the cover tighter around his body. “Yah! Wake up you lazy old hamster!”

Sunggyu groaned as the pillow was removed and the lights peeked through his tiny eyes, evading his peaceful sleep. “Aish, I want to sleep more, Hyun.” Sunggyu curled into a ball as he pulled the cover over his head. But the younger didn’t let it happen.

“Seriously, Kim Sunggyu. Don’t you remember what day is today?!” Woohyun hollered in frustration as he slapped Sunggyu’s back under the cover. Sunggyu whimpered and moved a bit with each slap before he groaned and came out from the cover. Woohyun almost sighed in relief to see that but then gasped when Sunggyu pulled him into the cover. “Yah, what are you doing? We’re going to be late and Taylor is waiting for us and- ummph!”

Sunggyu shut off Woohyun with a kiss. The elder smirked while Woohyun struggled to push him away. “You’re such a nagger in early morning.” Sunggyu said teasingly as he pulled back. Woohyun narrowed his eyes. Sunggyu winced when Woohyun pinched his side. “Auw! That’s hurt!”

“Deserve your right, for kissing me with your smelly mouth!” Woohyun grunted. Sunggyu smiled sheepishly as he wrapped his arms around Woohyun, pulling him closer. Woohyun groaned as he could register what the other wanted by the looks in his eyes. “Yah! Don’t start. I’m already bathing and yet, you need to get ready!” Woohyun quickly pushed Sunggyu. Maybe it was too hard or Sunggyu didn’t ready with it, that push sent Sunggyu down to the floor.

“Auch.” Sunggyu rubbed his sore . “Yah, don’t be so mean in the morning and hurt me.” Sunggyu pouted. Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance and sat on the bed, facing Sunggyu. Seeing the hurt looks in Sunggyu’s eyes, he felt guilty.

“Is it so painful? I’m sorry, but no sorry. You’re being erted in such morning...” Woohyun sighed as he scooped up Sunggyu from the floor. Sunggyu gasped and instinctively wrapped his arms around Woohyun’s nape for support.

“Hey, get me down. What’re you doing?” Woohyun clicked his tongue as he looked at Sunggyu sharply. Sunggyu raised his brow, not intimidate by that look at all.

“It’s faster this way as you’re still wasting time. It’s only two hours before the conference and we still need to do our makeup and everything.” The word conference ran through Sunggyu’s mind.

His eyes widened. “Omo! Our conference!” Sunggyu was put down as he cried. Woohyun pushed Sunggyu into the bathroom.

“Now you get into your sense, go and have your bath very quick if you didn’t want to be late.” Woohyun said. Sunggyu grinned.

“Arasseo, darling.” Sunggyu stole a kiss before shutting the bathroom door. Woohyun startled for the sudden kiss and shook his head.

Somehow he started to get used of the new Sunggyu who loves to show affection openly compared to before. But one thing for sure, he had fallen more for Sunggyu even though this Sunggyu became openly erted (that one thing he kind of hate a bit sometimes when it comes not at the perfect time). “I prepared your outfit so wear that. Get ready quickly; I will wait for you downstairs.” Sunggyu hummed as a response. Woohyun left the room and got downstairs. Taylor was sitting on the couch while talking on the phone. As he was coming down, Taylor noticed him.

“Oh, well. He’s coming down and I bet we will be there in one hour. I will try to make it in that time.” Taylor paused. “Okay, I know you can cover for us if we will be late a bit. Yeah, see you soon, boss.”

“Is it hyung?” Taylor nodded as he put away his phone. Woohyun sat across Taylor. “Sunggyu’s bathing.”

“You’re right when you said he’s still the bed.” Woohyun smiled.

“I know him for long already. He never changes.” Woohyun shook his head a bit. Taylor just smiled.

“Are you ready for this, Woohyun?” Woohyun smiled and nodded. Taylor smiled back. Since the three months ago where the showcase took place, Taylor swore the said male’s face glow brighter and it might be the brightest he ever seen. His guess was true; Nam Woohyun looks the best when he’s next to Kim Sunggyu. Taylor never saw the plastic smile anymore along these three months and he was happy for them.

 

 

Mr. Lee shook his hand with Mr. Matthew. This is the first time ever the two met face-to-face. They’re always met through online conference and for today, Mr. Matthew attended the press conference for the big project ASJ Entertainment ever done in their history. Boohyun came to them, joining the conversation after the call with Taylor.

“Taylor said they will be here on time, so we didn’t need to worry about them.” Boohyun informed them. Mr. Lee nodded.

“I’m anticipating for this huge project’s result.” Mr. Matthew commented. Mr. Lee smiled.

“We’re going to be successful for this; I will make sure of it.” Mr. Matthew smiled.

“We will work it on together. South Korea’s market is secured already; we’re testing the market in America and Japan so it will be our concerns.” Boohyun said. The other two representatives nodded. Three of them turned to the screen that showed the hall that slowly got filled by the reporters.

“Hello, good morning.” They turned and noticed Hoya came into the room escorted by Leo. Hoya shook hands with Boohyun and Mr. Matthew. “I’m the dance trainer in ASJ Entertainment.”

“Oh, so you’re Lee Howon, right?” Hoya nodded as Mr. Matthew said. The elder nodded back. “Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too, Mr. Matthew. I hope you can give your whole trust to me for this project.” Mr. Matthew smiled.

“Of course, of course. I know how talented and good you’re and of course I believe in Mr. Lee who decided the people involved in this project.” Mr. Matthew commented and looked at Mr. Lee. They exchanged a smile. Leo touched his earpiece as he heard Ken’s voice. The said male was observing the hall so they’re separated for a while as Leo is assigned to the VIP to the hall.

“Sir, the press conference will be starting in 10 minutes. And they’re not arriving yet.” Leo said. Boohyun looked at them.

“It’s fine. We’re going to start with the introduction first and their interview will start a bit later after the introduction. Don’t worry, go on with plan B. Mr. Matthew can’t be here for long tho, we can’t delay this.”  Leo nodded to Boohyun’s instruction. Mr. Lee asked whether the team involved for this project already here or not. Hoya confirmed that they’re waiting in another room. Mr. Lee nodded to that information and four of them talked a bit here and there, regarding the main purpose of today’s press conference.

 

 

Ken cleared his throat. He’s the MC for this conference. “We will be starting our press conference in one minute.” Ken said through the microphone. The reporters were getting ready with each of their jobs, taking pictures and notes for the report. This press conference was surely a huge scoop as it’s involving the famous scandal couple recently – Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun.

Harry, Mr. Lee and Mr. Matthew came into the hall escorted by Leo when the door opened. The flashes started to lighten the hall. Ken introduced three of them and began his opening speech. “This press conference is held to announce and introduce the newest project which is involving the biggest scale in ASJ Entertainment’s history ever. ASJ Entertainment is collaborating with JMP Agency and also C.Koch Agency prepared to tackle three music markets – South Korea, Japan and America – with this mega project. The details will be talked more by ASJ Entertainment’s representative, Mr. Lee.” Ken said and passed the cue for Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee took the microphone and started his speech.

“First of all, I’m thanking all of you to attend this press conference. As the earlier news that had been told to you all, yes we’re deciding to put two precious jewels we discovered into this project together. The rumour is right; S.Kim or Kim Sunggyu together with Nam Woohyun will be debuting together as a unit. This unit project will be actively promoting in Korea, America and Japan. It’s decided that their title track for the debut song is going to be in three languages – Hangul, English and Japanese.” Harry took the cue to talk.

“Hello to all of you, I’m C.Koch Agency’s representative, Harry Jonathon. Prior to our discussion, C.Koch will still continue our contract with Nam Woohyun, so he’s remained as William Nam, the actor. But probably we’re going to look into more acting opportunity in South Korea. We’re preparing Nam Woohyun to be under ASJ Entertainment once he ended his contract with us in 2 years more.” Harry said and turned to Mr. Matthew.

Leo translated for Mr. Matthew’s speech. “I’m Matthew Clarkson, JMP Agency’s representative. We’re also discussed about Sam Kim’s contract with us and ASJ Entertainment agreed to let Sam finished his contract with us, in 2 years. Sam previously signed a 3-years contract with us and we’re very satisfied with his debut album sales. It’s already a good kick start for JMP Agency to widen our target market into South Korea with the next singer we’re preparing. We’re so thankful for people who support Sam and hope you will continue to support him with this project.”

“We’re opening the Q&A session now.” Many raised up their hands prior to Ken’s announcement.

“Why you’re targeting the three markets?” Harry took the role to answer that. They’re busy typing as Harry was talking. Ken proceeded to the next question. “Will this project unit be permanent?” Mr. Lee took the microphone to answer the next question.

“We will see the response for this debut to see our next step. But I do hope it’s going to be permanent.”

“What’s the name for their unit?”

“This will be answer in the next session.” Mr. Lee said.

“Did they get picked because of their relationship?” Harry and Mr. Lee looked at each other to that sudden question. Leo was translating and Mr. Matthew looked at the person who asked.

“Perhaps you have never heard them singing. For us, their talents come first.” Mr. Matthew said, translated by Leo. Harry and Mr. Lee looked at him. Mr. Matthew smiled.

“The personal question or about the singers, you can ask later to them in the next session.” Ken carefully interrupted. They nodded to that and some reporters asked more question, more about the album and preparation. Also some questions on who is the song producer for the songs.

“It’s still Sunggyu.” Mr. Lee smiled. “He had been eagerly to write some songs for this project and somehow he also have unreleased track in his list. And I’m convinced that Sunggyu is the best person to do the song for this project.” Mr. Lee said.

After some more questions, the session stopped and Ken announced that they’re going to be back in 5 minutes. Leo again escorted the three important people out from the hall. They’re sending off Mr. Matthew who had a meeting in 19 hours back in Seattle, so he needed to catch his flight right now.

Ken was notified by a staff from his earpiece that Sunggyu and Woohyun, together with the team for the project were ready to be interviewed. He announced to the reporter that the next session will begin soon. Later, the door opened and six males stepped in – Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Mr. Lee and two foreigners. Leo followed behind the two foreigners again being the translator.

“We will begin our session now. I will introduce them. From the left, Mr. Larry Lankers, music video director from JMP Agency.” The said male smiled to the reporter as he understood the words translated by Leo. “Next to him is Mr. Paul Wilson, image and concept manager from C.Koch Agency. Then, Mr. Lee Howon, choreographer from ASJ Entertainment. Next to him is Mr. Lee Heeyeol, ASJ Entertainment’s representative.” The two greeted the reporters. “Next are Nam Woohyun and Kim Sunggyu, the singers. The duo will be called as Infinite V.” Ken began the speech with a little bit of information regarding the duo name, album released and the concept. That concept topic was explained more by Mr. Paul. Then Hoya gave a bit of the dance concept. Mr. Larr

Please log in to read the full chapter