Noona, i'm here as well...

Hating you... is hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: Noona, i'm here as well...

(V's POV)

hyung, omma, Mr. Kang and i were still in the ward. Omma, hyung and i were still shocked with what Mr. Kang has said, so this is really happening-. My thoughts were cut off by a girl who rushed in the ward. I immediately recognised her, so hee noona?, i thought. I could clearly see that noona wasn't in her regular state. Her usual clear, dark brown eyes were now red, puffy and teary. Her once curly hair was like a bird's nest. does noona know? As if he read my mind, hyung gave me a look. I quickly shrugged both of my shoulders and looked away.

 Omma, who's tears were about to explode from her eyes stood up and hugged noona. "Isn't she being too obvious?" Hyung asked me. I, once again, just shrugged my shoulders. My eyes not tearing away from the sight in front of me.

 

 A few hours later, we went back to the neighbourhood. Noona just stood in front of her door, her hands struggling with her keys. The problem was... that she didn't have her keys. Omma noticed it as well. I didn't remember how, but noona ended up staying at our place. I was having... well.. weird thoughts, i shook my head to get rid of those.... ughhhhh,,, yuck!! i'm just 8 years old for heavens sake!!!!

 Noona's birthday was coming up soon, but even she didn't remember...

 

 The next day, hyung,noona and i went to the hospital to visit ajusshi. Omma, for some reason, stayed in her room. Before we we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter