Bitter Memories Arise Again

Hating you... is hard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N WARNING TO A-PINK KIM NAM JOO FANS... THERE WILL BE HATRED FOR HER.. IT'S NOT THAT I HATE HER OR SOMETHING... IT'S JUST THAT SHE LOOKS THE STRONGEST IN THE GROUP.. (after Eun ji of course...) my eun ji feels!!! ^^ PLEASE DON'T HATE YOUR DEAR AUTHOR...)

 

Chapter 2: Bitter Memories Arise Again

Jimin grabbed so hee's wrist and dragged her further away from hoseok....

when they were at a safe distance... jimin turned around only to see tears b in so hee's eyes... he immediately softened...

"so hee-ah..." he got cut off by a voice... this voice meaned everything to him... after so hee... (a/n aahhhh....my OC feels!!!!^^)

"am I watching a drama?" this voice was impossible not to be recognised, Kim Nam Joo......

"n-nam joo-ssi..." jimin stuttered... looked shyly at namjoo,  amused at his state...

 

Meanwhile, so hee was fuming with anger... looking glaring at nam joo...who was once  is still a love rival...

yes... their just in third grade and their falling in love.. yeah, what a great school... NOTE THE SARCASM 

"Kim Nam Joo...." so hee managed to say with a calm tone..

"oh? the short twerp is here as well?" nam joo replied sarcasticly, enjoying so hee's reaction

Before sohee could say anything else, nam joo quickly said. "For your information, i'm here to see jiminie.. ".. just as she expected so hee's reaction, she was fuming..

so hee turned to face jimin, only to see a blushing boy beside her...does she even know him anymore??? nam joo faked a shocked expression.. " omo... jiminie.... did you not tell, your.. friend that you confessed to me the other day?'she glanced at so hee and smirked' omo... by her reaction, you haven't have you?" she said cutely not so cutely.

She quickly linked arms with jimin... "jiminie...let's discuss about our relationship somewhere else, hmm?" she almost dragged walked with jimin a bit further away from so hee. This, of course, angered so hee....

(JIMIN'S POV)

nam joo, she... she linked arms with me..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter