Cloak-3

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Cloak-3

 

 

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

DARA’s POV

 

I didn’t know what came into my mind when I did that. But I’ll blame it on the adrenaline rush of finishing a stage and the things that he has done for me. My members, as expected, didn’t let the issue go and I was constantly teased for the following days. Every single time he appears on television or his name comes up they all look at me with hidden mischievousness and teasing smiles that I’m pretty sure that even our managers and staffs are suspicious of what’s going on. That was the reason why I never told them that I met him and even knew of his contact details.

 

My secret didn’t last long because a few weeks later Bom caught me when I was giggling by myself while re-reading his text messages. Park Bom that alien and bully decided that it would be more fun to torment me with the other girls so she shared the story of me giggling to Chaerin and Minzy. They took the opportunity, obviously, and the teasing intensified. They told me that he is the right man for me, that they finally found someone worthy of me. I simply sighed in resignation and accepted it all.

 

Because deep inside, I was hoping for the same thing

 

I was elated when he finally asked me for a date, and the girls even more excited than I am. We all argued for the proper outfit to wear and then talked some more of promises to talk about the date when I arrive back home. To say the least, it was an extremely unexpected date, one that I have never experienced before.

 

We got fast food instead of fancy food through drive thru. We didn’t see any scenery except of the fast moving cars passing along us in the highway. It took quite a while, with him concentrating on driving and losing his fangirls, and I holding on to the seatbelt for dear life as he drove past the speed limit, but we finally found a secluded place that we can eat the food in silence.

 

I was slightly shaking when I got out of the car. He offered his hand and guided me to sit in the hood of his car before standing in front of me with a worried and defeated expression. And seeing his face, I pretty much figured out what’s running on his mind.

 

I gave him the biggest smile that I could offer and assured him that I was fine. He sighed in relief but the def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter