Cloak

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Cloak

 

-CLOAK-

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

We just finished performing one of our new songs in front of thousands of fans. There is a k-pop convention being held right here in Seoul and various artists from different agencies are invited to perform, including us. It’s fortunate, really, as not only are we going to perform for the fans but also see some of our closest friends in the industry.

 

I was slightly panting and sweating heavily as Yoochun, Junsu and I exited the stage and was given a couple of ‘Congratulations,’  and ‘Good job!’ by the staffs and, of course, our managers. We also received a couple of greeting from the other idols waiting behind the stage for their own performance.

 

Something then caught my attention. It was 2ne1.

 

It really was no surprise seeing them here considering the line-up of the performance that I saw earlier. They’re going to perform next after a girl group and another boy group that I have no idea about. I was slightly worried with what I saw and to my friend’s confusion, I ran to 2ne1’s direction while taking off the long black vest like top that I wore for the performance. I knew that it was sweaty but I have no other choice.

 

I slowed down a bit after approaching them. I saw the girls and the people around them gaping at me as I put my coat in Sandara Park’s shoulders, hiding almost her entire frame behind it.

 

“Hello,” I said giving them a smile, “If you don’t mind, I’ll just borrow Sandara-ssi for a while,” I didn’t give them any chance to reply and immediately wrapped my arms around the equally shocked Sandara’s waist and guiding her out of there, leaving behind gaping and confused staffs and idols.

 

I immediately closed and locked the door after finding an empty room for us to talk to. It seemed like she has recovered now from the unexpected kidnapping that I did.

 

“Ahh, Sandara-ssi, I apologise for just dragging you like that. But, you seem to have a little accident,” I watched her eyes widened as she realise what I’ve been talking about. She blushed prettily and wrapped my coat tightly around her body.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I think, no one, but me noticed,” I assured her. It doesn’t appear to placate her though, as her red cheeks deepened and she shyly looked away from me.

 

“Err, I have lots of sisters, and I’m slightly knowledgeable about that stuff, so… err, why don’t you stay here and I’ll return just hopefully in time for your performance?” I told her and ran out of the room without hearing what she’s going to say.

 

I then ran back to our dressing area and grabbed a hoody and some sort of disguise without replying to anyone’s inquiries of, “Jae, what happened?”

 

Taking the emergency stairs, I ran until I got to my car. I immediately drove out of there to a nearby convenience store. I need to move fast as they’re going to perform soon. After approaching the women’s section, I looked at all the different brands there and almost smacked myself for not asking first what she’s using. I shook my head and simply grabbed one of everything.

 

And while walking to the counter, I realised another dilemma. I really hope that no media or paparazzi are around. I don’t know if being caught buying tampons and sanitary napkins will give a big blow to my image or make me better in the eyes of others. But, this is no time to think about that now. A lady needs my help and I was taught to be a gentleman.

 

I sighed and swallowed my pride and moved to the check-out counter. I sighed again as I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter