This Time

More Of You

Jay enters his apartment, a wide grin glued onto his face as he places himself down on the White couch, letting out a tired sigh as he did. He leans his head back into the sofa, facing the roof of the apartment, his smile growing bigger as he reminisces about the day. 

'Did you get home okay?' 

A text enters his phone causing him to jump up from his seating position, quickly grabbing it off the coffee table, knowing exactly who had sent it. 

''Shouldn't I be asking you that?''

He replies, waiting patiently for her answer as he taps against the back of his phone.

'If you're talking like that then I guess you're fine' 

jay smirks at the text, knowing she was always like this when he tried to act smart with her. He quickly attempts to write an equally witty reply back to Haya before a ringing sound catches him off guard. 

'Who is it?' He shouts out as he waits patiently for a reply but the place stayed silent. 

Another two rings and no replies from the door later and jay had had enough, for all he knows it could've have been one of his crazy fans at it again. 

'I said who is it?!' He growls pulling the door open before realising Hana was on the other side, her eyes wet with tears. 

Jay stood frozen in front of her, Hana was the last person he had expected to find standing in front of him at this time. 

"Is she here?" Hana asks through her tears as she enters the apartment, jay still unsure of what was going on. 

"Hana, what are you talking about" he walks after her, grabbing onto her arms in an attempt to stop her from roaming around his apartment. "It's late, people might misunderstand if you're here like this " 

She stops in her tracks after what he had said, snatching her arm back to her side. "I saw you with her today" she begins, watching for a reaction, "Was that why you didn't want to be with me?" 

Jay runs his hand through his hair, letting out a frustrated sigh after figuring out why she had bother to find him at this time, "She has nothing to do with what we did, leave her out of it" 

Hana lets out a sigh before stepping closer to him, her eyes staring straight into his,

"Jay, I really like you...What happened might've been a mistake to you but It wasn't for me" she admits sincerely hoping he'd see it, 

"Hana you can't act like this, I have a girlf~"

She places her finger against his lips, shaking her head slowly, indicating she didn't want to hear any of it. 

"Jay, I've liked you for so long but not even once did you notice me" she begins, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks again, "and that night... " 

Hana's voice begins to fade out as she rests her head slowly on Jay's chest only then did he realise the scent of alcohol leaving her body. He had no idea where she lived and leaving her outside wasn't something he could do to her. He reluctantly picks her up bridal style after much consideration  as he carries her into his bedroom, placing her gently onto  the cushion and pulling the blanket over her body  as he heads out to sleep on the sofa. 

------------

The next day Jay was awoken by the ringing of his phone, his hand travelled around the small coffee table before Finding it and placing it against his ears. 

"Hey, jay I'm out the front, wanna let me in or do I have to break the door?" Haya says happily on the other side. 

Jay jumps from the couch, fully awaken after realising who it was, distress flushes his face knowing the misunderstandings that would come if Haya saw Hana in his bed in the state she was in. 

"Jay, you still there?" 

"Uh...uh yeah..." He stutters still unsure of how to avoid this situation 

"Open the door babe, the bag is SUPER heavy", jay hears her laughing on the other side as she rustles the bag in her hand into the phone, " I brought breakfast" 

" Haya nows not really a good time..." 

" jay its 7;00 in the morning, I'm going to keep knocking until you open the door" Haya playfully threatens him as she begins tapping at the door, gradually getting louder as she did. 

At that moment jay spots a clueless Hana making her way towards the door, her shirt half hanging off her as she stumbles to open it. 

"Who's making all the noise?!" Hana exclaims as she fumbles with the lock. 

His eyes widen after  finally realizing what she was about to do  as he rushes over to Hana in an attempt to stop her but by that time the door had already swung open. The reality of it finally hits him as he sees Haya in front of him, her hands wrapped around the bag of food, her eyes locked onto Hana's presence in his apartment. 

Without Jay seeing, Hana quickly flashes a foul smile her way as if she had won, having known full well Haya was the one knocking on the other side all along after hearing Jay speaking  to her on the phone  from the bedroom. 

"Haya, I can explain....."