Chapter 18: Comfort and Figuring it Out.

ABCD Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pulling Jungkook's hand, Taehyung lead the two into his apartment which wasn't far down the corridor. Taking in everything Jungkook let the familiar crusty walls and dim lighting take him in, he needed this. A distraction from his thoughts and even though this should have been his first action, come to Taehyung, Jungkook is glad the other doesn't patronize him in anyway. Gasping in when Taehyung literally pushed him in the small yet comforting apartment. Jungkook familiarized himself with that certain spot on Taehyung's sofa that he knew all to well.

It brought back so many memories that a smile graced his lips and his lids fell close.

"Soda or Tea?" Taehyung spoke up lightly from within the kitchen.

"Soda."

"Mmmm." Resting his head aganist the back of the sofa Jungkook was glad he had friends to lean on like Taehyung and Jimin. Even when Jungkook was being selfish and wanted to keep to himself, they waited paitently for him to contact them when he was ready and that just made his heart swell een more. Thinking on past things with him and Jimin, Jungkook wondered if he would've ended up with him if Hoseok didn't come back. They were practically a couple, and it didn't matter to him that Jimin knew about him and Hoseok at the time but still pursued him. Jungkook just saw this as love finding even the smallest places to creep into, Jungkook felt he should talk to Jimin about that later and clear the air.

"Tae... you were there weren't you? You knew, why didn't you stop it?" Jungkook accidentally spoke aloud. As if he knew exactly what Jungkook was asking about Taehyung answered simply.

"It couldn't be helped and you know that. Love is it's own being, as much as I would have tried to prevent the heart break and keep you guys apart nothing could stop it. At the time Jimin fell for the you he saw when you weren't hurting over Hoseok. Not to mention his parents took out your memories, and we all were young. When your young and someone confesses to you, you tend to fall for them as well. Kook the circumstances were just not in our favor."

Nodding his head diligently Jungkook thought over Taehyungs words and took a deep breath. Jungkook knew Taehyung was smart and wise but it didn't occur to him why he would make such a mistake with someone like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter