Chapter 16: Where's Hoseok?

ABCD Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jungkook's POV-

It happened all to fast for Jungkook to understand,  one minute ago he and Hoseok were trying things, touching each other with much enthusiasm, making up for lost time. Although sad to say after they both finished, when Jungkook opened his eyes, Hoseok was gone.

"Oh no, not again." Taking a deep breath I gathered myself together, fixing my clothes and then heading to the bathroom to clean up. After coming out, I walked around the house in search of him. Maybe this is all just a dream, maybe it's just a dirty dream and I'm going to wake up like nothing happened. I relaxed myself and took a deep breath. Going to sit on my bed, I sat there in wait of Hoseok, maybe I'm just freaking for no reason, when Hoseok is around he tends to do crazy thing's, plus he has out of ordinary powers. So nothing is impossible for him, right? It's just I expected thing's to be different, I expected us to take a bath together, then a nap and maybe dinner. But instead my lover vanished out of thin air and I wasleft alone here half .

My stomach rumbled aloud out of nowhere, distracting my attention from the current situation. Gathering my thoughts, I dragged myself to the kitchen and looked throught he fridge to see if there was anything to eat. Grabbing some eggs and bread, I decided to make the simplest thing, eggs, and toast. After tossing the bread into the toaster, I began on the eggs when this random humming sound reached my ears. It was very light, very faint, it felt like it wasn't there if I concentrated to hard on it, but I could feel it was there. As I tried to not concentrate on the sound, I could hear it get slightly louder, the humming started turn into this somewhat of a singing. Turning the stove off I headed toward the direction my ears were taking me, it felt as if something was calling me, my feet started to walk on it's own and before I knew it I was falling off a clift into a deep dark abyss.

*******

-No One's POV-

J-Hope suddenly woke up when water was thrown harshly on his face. Sitting up immediately, he opened his eyes only to realize that he was blindfolded, with his hands and feet tied together. He doesn't know how long he's been there but he could feel he's been there for awhile.

"Well, Well. Look who's awake." Moving his head toward the voice, Hoseok sat in thought as he tried to pinpoint on where he heard that voice before, but he couldn't remember for the life of him.

"It's okay, you don't have to speak, just listen. You and I have so business, so if you do as i say your Jungkook won't get hurt"

"Jungkook. Where is he? Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter