Chapter 11: Memories & Reunited

ABCD Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


-Jungkook's POV-

After getting the final charm we all went back to the school. Hoseok said that the people were still in the school so they couldn't try to stop us anyways.

Once inside we all followed his parents into this room that was hidden inside the wall, like all their other rooms.

"Okay Jungkook" Appa spoke to me lightly.

"We're going to do a simple surgery on you. Not like your earthling's surgery where they cut into your head but we are going to take something out and replace it with something better." I slowly nodded and in understanding but I couldn't help but ask.

"Can you tell me one of the things you'll be putting in?" I asked

"Well for instance, your memory of your parents.." Hoseok's mother spoke to me in a cheerful voice.

"You'll remember them for what they really are and not what we made you see them as..."

"Also you'll remember everything from the moment we met until the moment I left and more..." Hoseok spoke to me and patted my head slowly. I sighed and nodded my head, ready to get my memory back.

Pulling me towards a bed, Appa laid me down and proceeded to work on my memory.
*******

-Hoseok's POV-

I sighed and sighed and sighed again. How much longer was it going to take my parents to work on Jungkook's memory?!

After they put Jungkook to sleep, they shooed us out the room so they could work in peace. Not just that but they ordered me to call the Jeon's. I was more then happy to do so, it would be nice to hear their voices after such a long time of being gone.

Seeing as they were just as happy as to speak to me I got lost in the conversation, until Jimin brought me back on how I needed to explain to them the situation about Jungkook.

"Omo!! Really he's getting his memory back? Oh dear Jungkook's in the process of getting his memory back!" Umma yelled in joy!

"Oh that's wonderful! Thank you Hoseok, I knew I could leave my son in your hands!" Chuckling, I spoke.

"I honestly should be the ones thanking you. You went through so much because of me! How could I ever repay you."

"Just by being our second son. What more could we ask for? In any case we'll go buy our plane tickets so we can come as fast as possible!" Umma cheered through the phone.

"What do you mean plane? Aren't you both in korea?" I asked honestly confused.

"Actually we moved to America. We wanted to give Jungkook some space, but since he's getting his memory back we can return!" Appa said.

"Omo! But isn't America beautiful? I really love the pizza they have its amazing."

"Us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter