Part 13

It's Just Insurance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I have finished 2 bowls of ramen, finished an anime, finished this update... Still need to finish my chinese homework. I love you guys so much! Over 200 subs~ I'm going to cry!

     Hyukjae sat behind his desk and peered out his office door. He left it open on purpose to watch Donghae as he worked which he knew was a bad idea because now he’d never finish his. Hyukjae glanced down at the papers in front of him and began flipping through the pages making sure to skim over them as he went. “Donghae, come here.” Hyukjae called.

     “Haven’t you called me in here enough today?” Donghae asked as he came walking into Hyukjae’s office and stopping in front of the desk.

     “You are my secretary,” Hyukjae said as he placed his papers on the desk, “I am going to need to call you into my office for things. Plus I like to see your face, is that so bad?” Hyukjae pouted.

     “Just tell me what you need.” Donghae said sympathetically as he crossed his arms trying to act angry. “I still have a lot of organizing to do. It is a mess out there.”

     “It shouldn’t be a mess out there!” Hyukjae argued. “I organized it myself before you got here!”

     “And that would be why it is a mess.” Donghae said as he uncrossed his arms and placed them on Hyukjae’s desk. “Now,” he said as he leaned forward, “What is it that you need?”

     Hyukjae leaned forward as well bringing his face closer to Donghae’s. “Is ‘You’ and acceptable answer?” Hyukjae teased.

     Donghae gave him an annoyed look. “Is that really all you called me in here for?”

     “Can you please go scan me five copies of these papers and have them sent to their respective departments?” Hyukjae said as he leaned back in his chair and handed Donghae several papers.

     “Yeah.” Donghae said as he grabbed the papers and walked out of Hyukjae’s office. “Hyukjae, which way is the copier?”

     “Well the copy room is down the hall and to the right.” Hyukjae answered. “But instead of walking all the way down there you could just use the copier and fax machine next to your desk.”

     “Oh so that’s what that thing is.” Donghae said as he walked over to the machine. “Uhh, Hyukjae…” Donghae started again once he placed the papers in the machine. “How do I get it to copy?”

     “Press the green button that says start.” Hyukjae shouted from his office before laughing to himself.

     “Don’t laugh at me!” Donghae shouted back. “I can hear you laughing! It’s not funny, I’ve never worked in an office setting before.”

     “Should I come out and help you?” Hyukjae asked. As he peered out his door to watch Donghae struggle with the machine. “I can show you how to-“

     “No thank you!” Donghae said. “I will do it myself.” After a few minutes of messing around with the machine he successfully made five copies of the papers he was supposed to deliver. “Hyukjae, where do I take the papers?”

     “You mean you finally managed to make copies?” Hyukjae answered back from his office.

     “Yes, now tell me where I need to go!” Donghae replied. “I want to finish this so I can get back to organizing.”

     “Just fax them to the departments.” Hyukjae said as he got out of his chair and began walking out to the machine.

     “Hyukjae how do I fax something?” Donghae asked as he scratched his head.

     Donghae yelped as one of Hyukjae’s arms wrapped around his waist while the other started typing on the machine. “You need to type in the numbers you are going to fax it to here,” Hyukjae explained. “You can find all the fax numbers for the different departments in one of the folders on your desk, and then once you are done just hit the button to send it.”

     “Then what the hell am I going to do with the copies I just made?” Donghae asked as he pushed Hyukjae away from him and grabbed the copies he made from his desk.

     “Oh, I’ll just take them.” Hyukjae said as he grabbed the papers and began walking back into his office.

     “Are you saying that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter