second ending..

[free]FALL for You

 

Eeteuk, after Kangin’s persuasion, continued with his driving lessons and finally reached the "Satisfactory" level of a student driver. People stopped laughing at him and Kangin sometimes trusts him with the car. That is until….

 

“Teukie you’re really cute I could just eat you.” Kangin said out of the blue, gazing at Eeteuk who was currently driving. “What?” Eeteuk asked, shocked and turned to look at Kangin.

 

~BANG!~

the car crashed on the nearby post.

“What have you done?!” asked Kangin furiously (the way men are when it comes to their cars) getting out of the car.

The hood, headlights, and bumper were damaged.

“Keep your eyes on the road!” he yelled.

Eeteuk got out of the car fuming as well. “It’s your fault for distracting me, idiot!”

“How could you be distracted from that lame line?!”

“Coz it was coming from your stupid mouth! You’re the instructor YOU should know better!”

“Aish! I shouldn’t have trusted my car to you!”

“That’s why I said I’d quit. And since you love your car better than me then this injured driver is going to get himself treated. Goodbye!!!!” Eeteuk limped; he also just noticed that he injured his leg. Hearing it, Kangin’s anger melted and hurried to Eeteuk’s aide. He squatted in front of Eeteuk.

“I’m sorry… I’ll give you a piggy back. Hop in.”

“Hmph! What about your precious car?”

“That can wait, your leg is more important.” Eeteuk didn’t moved.

 “C’mon Teukie, be stubborn later, be angry at me later but right now let’s get your leg treated.” 

Eeteuk waited before he hopped on Kangin’s back, he punched Kangin from behind and almost strangled him from his hold. “Ack! I’m sorrrrryyyyy!” Kangin pleaded. Eeteuk’s death hug softened. “I’m reaaallllyyyyy sorry. Let’s just hope it’s not fractured…. So that I can eat you, taste every bit of you…love you.”

 

END.