One wish

One wish

Park Bom walked on a beach and find in accidentally a magic lamp. In the lamp was a spirit who just came front of Bom.

“What is this beautiful woman´s name?” spirit ask.

“My name is Bom, Park Bom.” she say.

“Listened me Bom I want to give to you a one wish. It can be anything you want to wish. Gold, money, happiness, love anything. But world peace is mission impossible. Just tell me what you wish.” Spirit say to Bom.

“I don’t know what I want to wish.” she say.

“Everybody want to get something.” spirit say.

“Dear spirit just give to me couple day to think this.” She ask. “I will tell it to you then.”

“I can´t do it” spirit say.

“Why..? I just beg you to give me three day to think this.” she beg.

“I can´t.” spirit say

Bom look spirit whit she´s cute puppy face.

“Please! Be just for ones. No one can´t know that you do this for me” she say.

“Okay I come to you after three day same time than now clock is.” spirit say and disappeared.

Bom go back to beach bar where she´s boyfriend Suho wait her. After seeing her bf waiting her. She run to him and hugged him tightly. Suho give lot off kisses her neck.

“I missed you so much” He whisper in between kisses.

“I miss you too” she say “But I wasn’t gone less than 30 minutes.”

“It´s forever for me” Suho say.

“I know that” Bom say and look her boyfriend, who love she so much, whit look what is full love.

I don’t think that I need a love or happiness because I have Suho who love me just that way what I am.

We leave from beach and come back us home. At home I just take shower and then I go to lying on a bed. Suho go after me in shower. Then he come to out of shower and dressed him closet. He come from bed and kissed my back. I turn around and he just was trying kissed my back but his kiss strike plumb from my s.

“I´m so sorry” he said and smirk.

“Honey.” she started “What do you think if I´m idol what kind person I am then?”

“Yeobo, I love you just that way what you are.” he say “But if you are idol you maybe think that other people is lower down than you and I don’t like that kind people.”

“Okay. I try that I never come idol or super star.” she smiled her.

“Bommie why did you ask it?” he asked.

“I´m just curious” she answer to him. Big smile on her face. “I don’t want to chance you to anyone or anything.”

“I love you” Suho whisper Bom´s ears. He kissed she´s neck.

“I love you more” Bom moans.

Suho kissed her intimates and then they had whole night.

The morning Bom woke up when she smell Suho´s cooked pancakes. Suho´s pancakes are delicious. She kissed him and take a seat.

“If I´m spirit and give you a wish.” She started “What do you wish?”

“I´m not sure…” he answer “Maybe I want to… No I don’t know… I´m sorry, yeobo.”

“Okay then.” She answer and smiled to Suho.

“What are you going to do today? If I remember right you have a vacation right now? Am I right?” he asked.

“Yes you´re right. I think I´m going to shopping or something. I´m not sure” she answered

Bom left they homes. She just walk and think that what she want to get from spirit. If I asked money… No I can´t do it… I want to earn my own salary. Do I want to be more famous? No I can´t do that because I love Suho more than famous. New closet? Nope I want to by that things my own money. I don’t know what I want…

Bom walked around a food stall and market. When she find food stall what is buying a corn. She haven’t never eaten corn what was same time sweet and salt. Bom feel like fall in love with that corn receipt. Now she get idea what she want to spirit. When Bom think, that she know what her want to get, Spirit was front of her.

“Dear Bom I hear that you have been get idea what do you want to get from me” Spirit say.

“That’s right.” She answer.

“So tell me what you want” spirit answer

“Is that possible to get two wish more?” Bom ask.

“Yes it is” spirit say. “Is that your wish?”

“Yes” she tell.

“Okay what are two another wish?” spirit ask.

“First I want to get a corn farm, is that possible?” she ask.

“Yes it is” spirit say and then give to Bom keys and paper where read, farm address. “And what is you another wish?”

Bom rummage around her bag back and take out box. “I want to know this corns recipe”

“Okay then.” Spirit say and give a recipe for Bom. “Now my works is over and I go now. Bye and have nice corn filled life. “Spirit say and disappeared.

“Bye” Bom say and take her phone and call Suho.

“Yeobo you don’t guess what happened to me. I just got own corn farm!” She yelled to Suho.

“Honey that’s is amazing. When we have to moved there?” he asked

“Probably soon” she was exacting. Then paper come a words ‘in two days’ “We have a two days left, is that okay for you?”

“Yeobo if you are happy then I´m happy too.” Suho answer