chapter 6

HELL’S LIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd persons’ pov :
both of them were running through the forest…even being tired ,fear of being dead was making them move forward… the forest was muddy and due to the previous rains it is slippery,..and ji mi fell…
“aahh..” she growled in pain…
“yah.. are you okay ??”  in ha asked her..
“its paining….” 
“let me see… ” he went and grabbed her leg and saw.. it was scratched completely and is bleeding…. He took handkerchief from his pocket and tied it around the wound….
“thanks…” she told to him and he nodded…
they walked some more distance from there.. he was walking ahead of her at some distance
“ yah lets rest for a while…” she said in a shouting so that you he can hear…
“you say here ?? ” he shouted back..
“yah.. my leg its paining.. I can’t walk”
“ara” they both were settling themselves near a tree when they heard a bear roars…
“what is it ??” he asked
“may be a bear… ”
“bear ?? what is this… god.. why bears ?? I hate them” she said whining..
“it’s already sunset.. we can’t walk further…let’s climb the tree…it can’t get up there..” he said…
“tree ??” she said taking a look up…she never climbed a tree before… she started  climbing.. but she couldn’t get on it..
“get fast will you…” he said
“yah help me….” she said to him… he looked at her with a frustrated expression… and tried to push her up by holding her waist..
“don’t touch me….” she growled to him..
“aish… then how can I help you go up then dummy” he hissed at her and started to push her up again.. but he couldn’t push her up like that.. she needs to go a bit higher to reach for the branch… he thought for a while and said
“yah… I think I need to push you another way…”
“what ?? like how ?? ” she asked .. he le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter