chapter 2

HELL’S LIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

change in pov :
I sat at the bank of the river unable to find my way out… it has been almost a day, but how I ended up in this forest I don’t know… I heard someone screaming loudly… it was far but I looked in the direction. Suddenly large sound of water splashing was heard and someone was drowning…  I jumped into the river and brought that girl out.. gosh she is a girl.. may be in 20’s… she is not conscious yet.. what was she doing jumping from that cliff… I looked at her and she is shivering… due to soaking up even I am feeling cold.. there is nothing here to prevent cold.. so I just gathered some leaves and put up a fire, just like how the cave men do… using stones… I laughed at the situation now I am in.. yesterday I had all the luxuries I want and was enjoying in a club with my friends talking to them.. and today.. I am in the middle of forest lightning a fire with stones.. may be after she is conscious she could tell me the way out I hoped…
but how did I end up here… ?? I have to be there by tomorrow… I have presentation to attend.. maybe someone want to get me out of the competition so they kidnapped me and threw me in a forest making me unconscious…. Not till the sun set and it was complete dark she woke up…
“excuse me miss…” she looked with a confused expression on her face…
“how are you feeling now ??” I asked
“am I alive ??” she questioned to my question… “yes you are alive girl…” I said…
“chincha ??”I nodded and explained “I saw you drowning in the river, so I go you out.. by the way.. why did you jump of the cliff…??” I asked her
“a bear was chasing me…” she replied..
“oh… miss, do you know the way out fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter