Give Love

Time and Fallen Leaves (Sequel to Melted)

Time stood still as the two pairs of eyes met. It seemed as if hours passed by. Jungkook had a million thoughts running through his head. How was this possible he thought. It couldn't be. She died...Who is this girl? He was speechless and all he could do was stare. It was the same face of the girl he once loved. The two continued to stare until the girl broke the silence. 

"Why are you staring at me? Move along. I don't need your pity..." 

Jungkook backed up a little bit, but remained next to the girl. He was taken aback. Her voice and her face all remained him of her. He gulped. What was he supposed to do? Just leave her here? No, he knew how it felt to be abandoned at this curb. Jungkook reached out his hand. The girl stared for a second.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm offering you a hand." Jungkook replied.

"Why help me? I'm just some girl on the streets."

"I know how you feel. Trust me, I have sat on this curb before." She gave him a hesitant look, but reached her hand out. 

The two walked down the damp streets that had a somewhat calming earthy scent that came after the rain. No words were exchanged. All that could be heard was the bustling noises of the people around them. Jungkook then remembered that the only place he cold take her to was the BTS dorm. He would have a lot of explaining to do.

Soon they were standing in front of the BTS dorm. He took out his keys and entered first.

"Welcome back Jungko-" Jimin froze mid sentence as he saw who was standing behind Jungkook.

"It can't be..." The other members came out of their room to greet Jungkook all stopped in their tracks as well. They were all staring, staring at this girl who resembled Jungkook's past love. 

"Hyungs..." Jungkook didn't have any real explanation to tell them. Namjoon picked up on this.

"Welcome to our dorm. Make yourself at home. We can talk later. You're soaking wet. The others can help you get a change of clothes." He pulled Jungkook aside.

"Ok, spill it. What happened? You were gone the whole day and now you bring a girl home? I know today was her death anniversary, but I didn't expect for you to bring her back from the dead. Either that or they both look really alike."

"I was walking down the street where she found me 6 years ago, and then I saw her...Well not exactly "her." I know she's gone hyung...I don't know who this girl is, but it wouldn't matter who she looked like, I still would have helped her."

"*sigh* Jungkook-ah...You're old enough to make your own decisions and as your leader I respect that. I have seen you grow a lot as the years passed. I just hope this girl won't bring you any heartbreak." Namjoon ruffled Jungkook's hair and walked off. Jungkook walked back into the living room where he saw that the girl had changed into his sweats. I guess the hyunngss gave her those. She sat on the sofa drying her hair off. She really did look like...her, he thought. The other members came outside and stood behind Jungkook. 

"It can't be her right?" Taehyung asked in a whisper.

"No, of course not..." 

Jin walked towards the sofa and sat down.

"Hi. Why don't we introduced ourselves?" He signaled for the other members to gather aorund.

"I'l start first. I'm Jin."

"Jimin."

"Taehyung."

"Suga."

"Namjoon."

"Hoseok."

Jungkook was the last to introduce himself. There was a slight pause.

"Jungkook..."

She stared at the 7 boys around her. She gulped and then introduced herself. The one thing they didn't share so far was their names. Their was an awkward silence that filled the air. Then they heard a strange noise. The boys looked around the room and heard it again. They realized it was coming from the girl.

"I'm guessing you're hungry." Jin said with a chuckle. The girl gave a guilty look.

"We don't have much. I'll bring you some ramen." Jungkook left headed towards the kitchen. He took in a deep breath. It's okay, he told himself. It's not her... He returned to see only Jin and Namjoon left.

"The others were called out for a schedule. Don't worry, manager hyung didn't come in." Namjoon gave a reassuring smile.

The girl finished her ramen. When she looked out the window it was already pitch black. Namjoon and Jin had already returned to their rooms while Jungkook was still in the room watching TV.

"...Where's the trashcan?"

"I'll throw it away for you." Jungkook grabbed the empty ramen container and chopsticks, and disappeared. The girl sat in silence in a strange dorm occupied by strangers. 

"It's already kind of late. You can sleep in my room. Follow me." He motioned her to follow him which she did. They entered the room. It was small, but not cramped. There were 2 beds and some clothes on the floor. Jungkook gathered the clothing and placed it in the hamper.

"Sorry for the mess. You can sleep on my bed." She gave him a hesitant look.

"Don't worry. I won't be sleeping here with you. I'll sleep in the living room. Taehyung won't be back until tomorrow afternoon." Jungkook took a blanket from what looked to be Taehyung's bed. He walked towards the door and then slowed to a stop. 

"Goodnight...If you need anything I'll be in the living room. Namjoon and Jin hyung are in the room across from this one..." And with that he shut the door. 

The girl still stood in the same spot staring at the closed door. She took in a deep breath and looked across the room. It was the first time she had been in boy's room. She sat on Jungkook's bed and touched the blanket. It had been a while since she had felt so warm. She laid down and stared at the ceiling. She had so many thoughts running through her mind. She had so many questions to ask these stangers. She had so many questions for the one who rescued her. How did she suddenly end up in this bed when she was sitting on the streets early today? She started to feel sleepy and her eyes shut. So, Jungkook is his name...and with that thought she fell into a deep sleep. 

The girl felt the sun shining on her eyes and rolled over. Wait, when was I sleeping in a bed? The girl quickly sat up and looked around the room. That's right, yesterday she was rescued from the streets. She got up and stretched. Her hand accidently hit something off the dresser. She bent down to pick it up. It was a necklace with a ring. She held it up into the sunlight. It was beautiful she thought to herself. Just then, Jungkook opened the door and saw her holding the necklace. He rushed up to her and snatched it away.

"I'm sorry. Please don't touch this. It belonged to someone very dear to me..."

"No, I'm sorry. I accidently hit it off your dresser. I was just picking it up. Sorry..." That necklace must be really important...

"It's ok. There is some breakfast outside you can freshen up in the bathroom down the hall." He put the necklace around his neck and walked out. 

She entered the bathroom and splashed her face with some water. There was a knock on the door. Jungkook handed her a toothbrush and then left without a word. Afterwards she entered the kitchen. There was food laid out on the table. The smell of pancakes and muffins filled the air.

"Sorry it's not much...It's all I know how to make. Jin would cook, but he and Namjoon left earlier in the morning for a schedule." Jungkook said as he picked up a pancake. She sat down and picked up a pancake and drizzled it with syrup. She took a bite. The pancake was fluffy, warm, and not too sweet with the syrup. 

"It's good."

"Thanks." The two sat and ate in silence. When they finished she offered to clean up, but he didn't take her up on her offer.

"You can watch TV if you would like. I need to get ready."

"Wa-wait." She said. Jungkook turned around.

"Why? Why pick up some girl crying on the streets? Why didn't you leave me there like everyone else that passed by me did?" He chuckled.

"Didn't I tell you? I know how it feels to sit there." And with that he disappeared into his room. She sat on the sofa in silence. 

Jungkook walked out into the living room again. 

"So care to tell me your story? If you don't want to it's ok. I won't pry."

"I...Where do I start?"

"Start anywhere you'd like."

"I guess I'll start with my parents...They died a month ago...It was in their will that I would inherit all their money. I was too strucken with grief to do anything with it. Then my aunt appeared with her husband. They offered to take me in, and I accepted their offer...It was fine in the beginning, but then they started to slowly ask me for money and the amount kept increasing each time. Then my aunt asked for all of the inheritance in return for the roof over my head. I refused as I realized that she did not care about me.  She only cared about the money. She locked me up in my room after I refused her. She kept me alive, feeding me her scraps..." The girl paused as she started to tear up. Jungkook handed her a tissue.

"You don't have to continue if you don't feel comfortable." He said with concern.

"No, I can keep going. One day...her husband came into the room. He also tried to force me to sign a paper that would transfer the inheritance money. When I refused him and kicked him away he was furious...and he...he-he tried to..."

"Okay you can stop. It's okay. Shhh." Jungkook hugged her and petted her on the head to try and calm her down. She started to slow her breaths and her tears ceased.

"Sorry I asked." 

"No..it feels better to talk about it...I can continue..."

"No, no. How about we put that story on pause and go have some fun? I know you don't have any clothes except for the ones that I found you in. Why don't we go shopping?"

"You don't have to spend your money on me." 

"No, I insist. Let's go." He grabbed her wrist. The girl felt her heart beat increasing. What was this feeling she had in her chest? 

The two ended up walking around a small mall. There weren't many people around since it was still not noon and it was a weekday. They walked around and into a couple stores. 

"Pick anything. Its on me." Jungkook sat and waited while the girl strolled around the store. She returned with some items from the clearence section.

"I told you that tou could pick anything. This won't do." He called over a store associate. 

"Could you be Jungkook from BTS???" The store associate looked in awe. The girl was puzzled as to why the associate seemed so suprised.

"Shhh. I was wondering if you could help my friend pick out some clothes. She uh- lost her luggage."

"No problem. Don't worry, I won't post anything online." She winked.

"Thanks."

"Follow me." The girl did as she was told. She was pushed into the dressing room with a bunch of clothes. She tried them on one by one and came out to show Jungkook. She felt her cheeks start to become red as he was staring at her. 

"It looks cute. The clothes suit you. We'll take all of them."

"Wait what? I thought you were only going to buy a few..."

"But you look nice in all of them." He gave her a smile and headed to the counter to pay. Again, the girl had a strange feeling in her chest. They walked around the mall while she was wearing her new outfit. They were walking back to the dorm and then spotted a dukkbokki stand. 

"I feel guilty that you're spending all this money on me..."

"Don't be. Besides its either this or more pancakes and muffins." They walked to a park and sat down with their food. They once again ate in silence. 

"Thanks for the food and clothes..." She didn't hear a reply and turned to see him staring. He seemed to be deep in thought. He suddnly turned to look her right in the eyes. She quickly turned away as she felt her cheeks turn rosey again.

"Haha sorry. I was just reminiscing...I have been through a lot at this park..."

"You don't have to tell me...I'm just a stranger."

"You're not a stranger. Aren't we friends?"

"Yeah...I guess...Well I guess we should be going." She stood up quickly only to slip. She shut her eyes and braced for impact, excet there was no impact. She opened her eyes to see that Jungkook caught her. His face was only centimeters aways from her face. He was so close she could feel his breath on her face. After a second she slowly got on her feet again.

"Thank you..."

"Be careful the ground is still wet from yesterday's rain. Come on. Let's head back to the dorm. As they walked in silence she had that strang efeeling in her chest again. What was this feeling? She also wanted to hit herself in the head for being so clumsy. His face was so close to mine...We almost kissed...

They returned to the apartment where the other members were relaxing after returning from their schedules.

"Hello. Welcome back you two." Suga gave them a quick smile and returned to watching his TV show.

Night rece again. Taehyung and Jungkook slept outside on the sofa while she took their room. She headed to bed again. All of the day's events rushed through her head as she stared at the ceiling. Why is he so kind to me? Why does my chest feel so weird whenever I'm close to him? And who is he? The girl fell asleep.

COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE- YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE YOU WORTHLESS GIRL!!! 
HOW DARE YOU ENTER THIS HOUSEHOLD AND REFUSE TO REPAY US!!! 
NO ONE ELSE WILL CARE FOR YOU! IF YOUR PARENTS WERE STILL HERE THEY WOULD PROBABLY ABANDON YOU ANYWAYS.

GIVE ME MY MONEY! WHY WOULD MY BROTHER GIVE ALL HIS MONEY TO YOU?! COME BACK HERE!

*Glimpses of her aunt throwing objects at her flashed by* 

The girl woke up sweating and out of breath. It was just a nightmare... She looked at the alarm clock 4am...She laid back down and shut her eyes. The flashback kept filling up her mind. The girl gave up on sleep and simply stared at the ceiling. Then she heard the door open. It was Jungkook.

"You're awake?"

"Yeah couldn't sleep..."

"Oh...Well don't mind me I just need to grab some things. I have a schedule with the group today so we won't be back till later tonight. Jin left food in the fridge. I hope you dont mind leftovers."

"It's fine. But can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?"

"Who are you? I don't mean your name, but why do you go on these schedule? Why did that lady look so suprised to see you?"

"Ahhh that's your question. I was kind of suprised you didn't act like that lady. Now I know why. But I'll tell you when I get back later tonight." Jungkook gave her his charming smile and headed towards the door.

"Try and get some sleep." And then he was gone. A little bit later she heard all the members leaving.

Just me now I guess. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but nope...The girl stood up and headed to the restroom to wash up and shower. It's only been 2 days but she already felt comfortable. She ate some breakfast. What to do now? She thought to herself. They won't be back for a while. I guess I should do some cleaning. After the cleaning it was only 7am. The girl settled on watching some TV.

Welcome to Afterschool Club!
Today's guest is...BTS! Welcome! 

Wait, isn't that them?! 

1,2,3 We are BTS! Hello!
Hello, have a seat guys!
So we hear that your popularity is still rising after the release of your 5th album. 

Album? They're musicians?

Ahaha thank-you so much. We don't think that our popularity is growing that much. 
Oh, but according to our pole you guys are the on the top list of today's most talked about idols next to EXO and many more. Your album is also still at the top of the charts after 10 weeks. 

Top idols?! Well I guess I wasn't one to pay much attention to the TV and social media...she thought to herself. A few hours passed and then she heard noises outside the door.

Are you sure this is where oppas' dorm is?

No but there's no harm in ringing the doorbell. 

The girl didn't know what to do, but she thought it was better to stay silent. Soon the noises of girls died down. I guess they really are popular...

She ate dinner alone and continued watching TV and fell asleep. When she woke up it was pitch dark. Somehow she ended up in the bed, but something was off. She turned to find herself only centimeters away from Jungkook's face. Her eyes widened and she covered . The last thing she could remember was falling asleep watching TV. She turned away from his face and tried to calm her heart. 

When the morning came she turned over again to see he was still there. She slowly crept out of the room and entered the restroom to brush her teeth. Just what exactly happened last night???

When she came back to the room Jungkook was up. 

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"I uh-Why were you sleeping next to me?"

"Oh that... I came back and you were sleeping on the sofa. I brought you in here and tried to leave but you grabbed my hand. It seemed like you were having a nightmare so I stayed and I guess I fell asleep too."

"Oh..."

They ate breakfast with the rest of the members. The girl had told them that she finally figured out who they were. Of course the boys joked around about it. Nothing changed much after her discovery. Days passed, then months passed. Everyday she got closer to the members. Everyday she got closer to Jungkook. She had more of those strange feelings in her chest and butterflies in her tummy. 

One day all the members, but Namjoon left on a schedule. 

"Thank-you for letting me stay here. I understand I can't stay here forever. I'll move out as soon as I can. I'll find a job and somehow get my inheritance money..."

"Don't worry about it."

"I have a question for you Namjoon..."

"Ask away."

"What's so significant about the necklace that Jungkook always wears and that park?" He gave a sigh.

"Ah so so this is what you were curious about. Are you sure you won't regret asking?" She gave him a nod.

"The ring on that necklace belonged to his ex-fiance...That park you're talking about I can only assume is where he took her on dates."

"He had a fiance? He looks a little young to have had a fiance...where is she now?"

"She died...5 years ago. The day he brought you back here was the day of her death anniversary..."

"Oh..."

"Well I think that's enough talking about the past. Now I have a question for you. Do you have feelings for Jungkook?"

"What? Feelings for him? Well I don't...I don't know. I get this strange feeling in my chest sometimes when I'm near him..."

"I see...Well enough of the question game. Would you like to help me make some dinner?" The girl agreed and both headed into the kitchen. 

The others came back from their schedules to find a disaster in the kitchen. 

"What did you two do to my kitchen?!" Jin rushed into the room finding food everywhere.

"It was her not me. I know it's hard to believe but she's worse at cooking than I am." Everyone looked at the girl and started laughing. They cleaned up and were left with the food Namjoon and the girl had made. Jimin took the first bite of the kimchijeon.

"This one is okay I guess..."But his face said something else. Jin decided to try some soup. *cough cough*

"Namjoon you didn't put too little salt, you put too much salt." He gulped down some water.

"Um...I made that. Namjoon made the kimchijeon..."

"Oh haha...sorry." The members ate until it was all gone out of guilt.

"First one to barf loses..." Taehyung walked groggily to the sofa and sat down. 

"Hey I'm free tomorrow, want to go watch movies or something?" Jungkook asked the girl.

"Uh-sure why not." 

The next morning came and the two headed out. They watched Avengers: Age of Ultron. Afterwards they headed to a cafe. Jungkook sat up to go to the bathroom and left her alone at the table waiting for their food. When the lady came over to serve their food, the girl looked up to see a look of suprise on the lady's face. 

"It- it couldn't be..." Why does everyone seem to say that around me? She thought to herself. Just then Jungkook came back out. He saw the lady and insisted she came with him to discuss something.

"It isn't her..." He told the cafe owner.

"I see..." The two returned and Jungkook played it off with an excuse. It was one thing that he did not want her to know...Is she knew she would question why he was helping her and leave.

A few days later when the memebers were all out, she was cleaning Jungkook and Taehyung's room. While she was dusting under Jungkook's bed she found something. She pulled out a box. The girl knew it wasn't her right to open it, but her curiosty drove her to open the box. There were a bunch of little momentos. A teddy bear, some papers, and pictures...She thought to herself It must be momentos from his ex-fiance...She pulled out a picture from the bottom of the box and her eyes widened. There was a girl standing next to Jungkook in the photo, but something about the girl...her face. She looked through more pictures and in all of them...this girl looked like herself. She quickly put everything back into the box and pushed it back under the bed where she found it. The only reason he helped me was because I looked like his ex-fiance...Her chest tightened.

Later the boys came home and she greeted them as usual, but they all noticed something was a little off. While she was washing the dishes. she dropped a plate. They insisted she just laid down, and she returned to the bedroom. The next day she was quiet. Jungkook was worried and tried to ask her what was wrong but she brushed him off. Then another day came where it was only her and Namjoon in the dorm. 

"Care to speak your mind?" He asked.

"I found a box...under Jungkook's bed...I know why everyone looked so suprise when they saw me..."

"So you found out about your resemblence with Jungkook's ex-fiance."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to misunderstand Jungkook's intentions. Trust me, he would have still helped you even if you didn't resemble her."

"Uh huh..."

"Look I know you fell in love with him."

"What? I'm not-in love..."

"I can see it everytime you look at him. Whether you deny it or not you know in your heart it's the truth."

"..."

"Let me tell you right now, it's up to you to pursue him, but know that he has gone through a lot after her death. She was his everything... I don't want to see him go through that again..."

Then the members came back and cut their conversation short. Over the next couple of days the girl kept thinking about Namjoon's words...

The members were out on their schedules. All of them but Jungkook.

"Do you want to go outside?"

"No...I'm good." She replied solemnly. 

"Are you sick you have been acting weird since last week." He touched her forehead. 

"You seem a bit warm. I'll go to pharamcy and grab some medicine."

"No you don't need to. I'm not sick."

"Hey you never know. Let me go just in case." He stood up, but she grabbed his wrist. 

"You don't need to go. I'm not sick."

"Well then why don't you tell me why you are acting like this."

"I...I can't..."

"There you go again. Why are you acting so weird? I can't undrstand if you won't tell me." Jungkook pulled his wrist back and started walking towards his room. He felt a tug and a force caused him to turn around. He found the girl's lips on his.

"I like you..." Jungkook couldn't process what he just heard. 

"What did you just say?"

"I-I like you okay. You asked why I'm acting like this. I like you okay." Jungkook didn't know how to reply. He was speechless.

"Since when?"

"I-I don't know. I just recently realized I did..." 

"I-don't know what to say to you..."

"Can you just tell me how you feel? How you feel about me?"

"I.......I can't return your feelings...I'm sorry. I'm an idol. I can't be caught in a relationship either."

"You know Jeon Jungkook...that was a stupid excuse." She brushed past him and went into his bedroom and locked the door behind her. He could here her sobs from behind the door and felt so much guilt in saying those words...

The members returned and they instantly noticed the sober air. They tried to ask Jungkook, but he only gave them short responses. Namjoon knocked on the bedroom door.

"It's Namjoon. Care to let me in? I have food." The door slowly opened. The room was dark and the girl's eyes were red and puffy.

"Come in..." He entered the room and the light.

"Eat first, then we can talk." He watched her eat slowly in solemn silence. She finsihed and sat staring at the floor.

"I confessed..."

"So I see...I'm guessing he didn't return your feelings." She shook her head. 

"He also gave me a stupid response that it was because he's an idol."

"I have to agree that was stupid." Silence filled the air again. 

"Thank-you...thank-you Namjoon, for letting me talk to you. I think I'll sleep now..." Namjoon petted her head and left the room. The members were all in the living room eagerly waiting for details.

"If you want to know what happened, ask him." Namjoon pointed towards Jungkook and left to go to his room. Jungkook stayed silent.

The next morning  all the members were gone on a schedule. The girl decided to leave the room and find something to eat. Jin left some food on the table. 

Sorry for whatever our stupid Jungkook did. Feel better! You need to eat well to feel well!

She smiled and ate the bibimbap. The girl got dresses and headed out. 

When BTS returned to the dorm it was dead silent. Namjoon checked the Jungkook and Taehyung's room. The girl was no where to be found in the dorm. All the members became worried. She didn't have a cell phone and they had no way to contact her. It was late at night and everyone was still up staring at the door waiting for her to return. Eventually they all fell asleep. Then they all woke up when they heard the door bell rang. Hosoek ran up to the door. He breathed a sigh of relief, she finally came home. She smiled, but said nothing. She went straight into the bedroom and shut the door. 

They were all curious as to where she was but they were glad she came back safe. They finally all went to sleep in peace, well all except for Jungkook.

The next morning Jin decided to make a special breakfast for her. When all the members were up he finished making the meal. All that was left was for her. Namjoon called her out, but there was no response. He knocked again. No reply. He opened the door...She was still there. 

"Sorry I was changing..."

"Come out.  Jin has breakfast for you." She and Namjoon walked out. She greeted the members, but could not bring herself to look at Jungkook and he could not look at her. They all ate in silence with an occasionally joke from Hoseok and Taehyung. Afterwards all the members left for their schedules. They were busy the entire week with an 8 day schedule and always left early. Everyday she sent them off with a smile.

"Bye guys. Do well." And with that they left.

On the 5th day when they returned to their dorm, she was no where to be found. There was no trace of her at all. All her clothes were gone and so was she. There was a note on Jungkook's bed. 

Thank you all so much for giving me a place to stay and taking me in. Of course I can't stay here forever. I decided to move out. The other day I went to claim my inheritance. It went well, and I went around trying to find an apartment. After I get settled down I'll find a job! Don't worry about me I'm a strong girl. It's time I got on my feet and stop relying on you all. Thank-you Namjoon for being there when I needed a friend to talk to. Thank-you Jin, for your delicious meals. Thank-you Taehyung and Hoseok, for always trying to get my spirits up. Thank-you Jimin, for trying to be funny. Thank-you Suga for your swag haha. Thank-you Jungkook, for helping me that one day on the streets. I know that day was a special day for you. Now it's a special day for me. Don't forget me guys! I'll always be supporting you! I'll try and buy some albums haha. Take care.

They all wanted to cry. Their hearts were heavy. 

"Why didn't she just tell us herself...." Jungkook felt the worst. All he could think about was the last thing he told her. I can't return your feelings...He wanted to hit himslef in the head. It was his fault that she left. Jungkook rushed out of the dorm.

"Yah Jungkook where are you going?!" 

"Let him be." Namjoon held the other members back. 

Jungkook ran everywhere he could think of. She was gone...His heart sank. 

2 weeks later everything has settled down. Everyone was gone on schedule except for Jungkook. He took a deep breath and looked out the window. It's too quiet... He looked at the scenery around the apartment. Jungkook looked down to see a girl on a bench. She had a mouth mask on. He tried to look more closely at her...It's her! He ran out of the apartment without his jacket into the snow filled streets. He desperately looked around hoping to find the girl. The bench was empty. Jungkook turned and saw a glimpse of her turning a corner and her ran. The floors were frozen and he slipped as he turned the corner and slipped but quickly got up and ran. He caught sight of her again. She was right in front of him. Or at least he thought it was her. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"Jeon Jungkook...Why..." It was her voice.

"You- you left without saying anything. Didn't you think about how we felt?" He caressed her face with his hand, but something felt off with the face mask. She pushed his hands away and backed up.

"Didn't you think about how I felt?" Jungkook didn't think of how to reply.

"Besides...I have put away all the feelings I had for you. It's over." She turned around and started walking away. Jungkook walked up to her and turned her around. He took off the face mask and found bruises around and band-aids. 

"What happened?! I knew something was off, but I..."

"It's none of your business Jeon Jungkook." She natched back the face mask and put it back on and walked to the bustop. He followed her there and insisted she come back to the dorm.

"STOP IT! I can't be near you anymore Jungkook...My bus is here. Go back to the dorms." She entered the bus leaving Jungkook. He felt stupid and useless...He started to walk back, but then took a deep breath and turned around to chase the bus. He was out of breath but he made it to her stop. He saw her get off and enter a dark and ominous apartment complex. Jungkook secretly followed her as she made her way to her apartment. Is this really her apartment?? 

"So this is where you have been living."

"Jungkook?! I told you to leave me alone. You need to go before he comes back. Go!"

"Who is this he? The one who did this to you? If that's the case, it's all the more reason for you to-" Jungkook felt something hit the back of his head. He could faintly hear her screams.

"Jeon Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook! I'm sorry!" then everything went black.

"Jeon Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook! Wake-up!" I wasn't her voice...it was a guy's. He slowly opened his eyes and felt a sharp pain in the back of his head.

"Thank god you're alive." It was Hoseok.

"Where am I?"

"The dorm. I saw you out cold on the streets! What the heck happened?"

"I-I saw her. I followed her back to her apartment and then I got hit in the back of the head...WHERE IS SHE?"

"She wasn't there when I saw you."

"We need to go find her. Her face was all bruised and- and-"

"Calm down Jungkook. Calm down. We'll wait for the members to come back and we'll go find her." And soon everyone was back at the dorm. Everyone followed Jungkook to the apartment where he last saw her. They knocked on the door. There was no answer. They called her name. No answer.

"We should call the police." Jimin suggestes

"We can't this will be all over the media." Suga replied. It was the one time where being an idol couldn't help them.

"Well then what do we do?!" Jungkook was desperate.

"We can't do anything..."Namjoon replied. Then they heard a crash from inside the apartment.  They all looked at each other. Namjoon rushed and rammed into the door. After a couple tries he got the door lock to break. The 7 boys rushed into the apartment. There was no one at first and then they heard a muffled scream. Jungkook ran towards the room and pushed the door down. Jungkook saw the bleeding girl on the floor and she wasn't moving. Jungkook walked towards her. Scared of what he would find. As he reached his hands out he felt a punch hit him on the left side of his face. He fell and quickly got up. It was an older man. Jungkook fought back and called for the others.

"WE GOT THIS JUNGKOOK!"

"TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"GO! GO!" Jungkook didn't hesitate he grabbed her limp body and ran. He made into the emergency bay where doctors and nurses rushed to help her. Jungkook sat in the waiting area where the nurses tried to treat his wounds.

I can't lose both of them...This can't happen again. Everytime...it's my fault...He thought.

Soon the others arrived via police car. Jungkook turned to see Namjoon.

"Namjoon hyung...It was my fault again..."Jungkook grabbed his shirt and then fell to his knees.

"Shhh Jungkook. Calm down. We just need to wait." 

1 hour passed. A doctor came out.

"She's stable now. There were a lot of bruises old and new. Some bones were fractured, but good thing you brought her here. You can all visit her now. She's in room 114. They all rushed into the room. The girl was asleep. In the medical gown they could now see all the bruises on her arm. Jungkook teared up again.

"I'm so sorry...it's my fault..." The other tried to comfort him and calm him down. Later their manager arrived along with the police.

"I'm officer Kwon. I need to talk to you boys regarding earlier today."

"So it seems the man that you turned into us is this girl's uncle in-law." The officer continued talking, but all Jungkook could think about was her. The members suggested he go back to the dorm and showered, but he refused. So they headed back first. He sat by her bedside and just stared. He remembered a similar experience to this...This same face laying lifeless on a hospital bed. But it wasn't the same girl from the past.

The next morning he saw her eyes slowly open. Jungkook called the others in. The girl stayed silent. She responded to the doctor with nods and so on, but did not speak.

"I don't know why she can't speak. She had no brain damage, spinal cord, or vocal chord injuries either. My guess would be that there is some psychological trauma. I'll ask for the psychologist to come down and give her a look."

"Why don't you go back in and talk to her?" Namjoon asked Jungkook, but he shook his head. He stayed in the hall while the others visited her. 

"She's asleep now. If you wanted to see her without her knowing." Jungkook noded at Jin and walked into the quiet room. The sun shone brightly through the window, and hit her face. Jungkook went over to close the blinds. He sat quietly in the corner of the room.

"I know you're there Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook was suprised and stood up instantly. 

"Don't try and run away Jungkook." Slowly he walked towards her bedside.

"You don't need to say anything. Just listen. I know it was selfish of me to leave. And now all this happened. I never intended for this to happen. After I saw you when I woke up I realized something. I love you Jeon Jungkook. It was stupid of my to try and tuck away my feelings. I know you're scared of loving someone again. Namjoon told me about her. I know I'm not her even though I look like her...but nevertheless I still love you. I don't care if you still love her, but I want to stay by your side...if that's ok with you..."

Jungkook didn't know what to say, but he felt his eyes well up with tears.

"Don't cry stupid. You'll make me-" Jungkook silenced the girl mid-sentence with a kiss. 

"I-I'm not in love with her anymore. I didn't save you because you looked like her either. I never thought that I could replace her with you...I haven't been honest with you. I fell for you as I got to know you better. When you asked about how I felt about you...I didn't want you to end up like she did...I didn't want to lose someone else I cared for. I thought it would be better if you didn't fall for me. Look where we are now. I remember a scene similar to this vividly..."

The girl didn't know what to say. 

"Thank-you for being honest with me Jungkook...You should go home now, shower, you kinda stink." Jungkook was confused as too why she avoided responding to his feelings, but he complied and left.

The next day Jungkook came back alone with a flower bouquet. When he entered the room she was no longer there. The bed was neatly made. And the room had no sign of her. Jungkook fell to his knees, dropped his bouquet. It's over he thought. It was too late for me to be honest...He thought.

"Don't start crying now just becasue you don't see me for a day."Jungkook was starled and turned around. There she was, smiling.

"I just got up to walk around th-"Jungkook held her tightly in his arms.

"I can't breathe dummy. And you have got to stop interrupting me mid sentence." She petted his head. 

"I promise you, I'm not going anywhere. I'm still alive and walking. Didn't I tell you yesterday?" The girl pulled his collar and kissed him.

"Ohoho our little bro is getting his romance on." Jungkook looked up to see the members watching them from the hall. He pulled away from her. and went up to the doorway. 

"Sorry guys, we need some privacy." And closed the door. He returned to the girl and started kissing her again. The members were fighting to try and get a glimpse of the new couple though the window on the door. 

5 months later...

The skies are sunny and the ground is covered in cherry blossom petals. The wind was subtle. The grass was green. The couple is happily enjoying a picnic at the park. Both were laying on the picnic blanket underneath a cherry blossom tree. 

"Hey."

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Open your eyes." The girl opened her eyes to see the ring on the necklace chain.

"I want you to have it." She sat up and held it in her hands.

"It's beautiful, but isn't this her's?"

"It was, but I think the should like you to have it." Jungkook sat up as well and put the necklace around her neck. He then proceeded to give her a kiss as the cherry petels around them were carried by the wind.

"Now it's your turn to give love." He said with a smile. 

 

 

Woaaah what a long chapter! I took my 7hrs to write this! Sorry it took me forever to update, but I have been going through a lot with school. This certainly isn't my best work, but it's been a while. Hope you guys enjoyed reading. This will be the last addition to my AKMU series for now (unless I get some more inspiration).