Chapter 2 - Reunite

I love you❤

Flash

The bright lights

Screaming 

Fans

Obsessed

Paparazzi

The life you live once you step back into South Korea, for Victoria this is the life she now has to live...

 

It was a normal Monday morning, the busy traffic, people not wanting to get out of bed.

The start of a new week. And everyday life of London 

Victorias pov

Electric nanananana, Electric shock..

As usual my alarm went off at the current time 7am, i streched out my long legs and jamp up and dressed in my long sweatshirt and leggings pulling my hair into a messy bun.

Yes i know it wasnt the most attractive look but my schedule was to busy to care.

I jamp into the car as my manager handed me my schedule, as usual it was packed. All day, every hour, a new destination.

Manager: Your going to be modelling for Vogue till 10am, we will then head out to film your advertisment for the latest Loreal shampoo, which should end at 1pm you will then have your break..

Bladihblah, the same old stuff i do everyday but then there was something that intrigued me, the same offer that was made again and again but i rejected it again and again. The top fashion brand of South Korea wanted me to advertise there company, yes it was a huge offer and the advantages were huge. They kept asking but we kept refusing, it would really be a huge light for my career in Korea. 

But... I really didnt want to go back, call me weak or foolish but it was just too much... Once i entered it was hard to get out. Just too much.

Manager: Listen Victoria, iv been with you for soooo many years and i have always respected every decision you have made but this... This is too big to keep refusing. They only use the biggest international models there are, hence why they wanted to use you especially knowing that one of them are repersenting the company appealing to more of a Korean audience. Just think about it...

I knew what she was saying was true but was i really capable to show this new side of me?

My schedule finished at 2am, i went back to my dorm and called my friend Krystal who was also a model, we worked on a project together and ending up getting close. Like me she is usually awake at this time due to schedule. But the best part was we lived right by eachother only a 5minute walk to her pent house.

Ring ring 

With Krystal over the phone 

Krystal: hello?

Victoria: Heey, schedule finished?

Krystal: Oh Unni, i have something huge to tell you! Oh my God, Oh my God! Actually wait i'll be down in a minute!

Victoria: Okay

Knock, knock 

I went and opened the door as Krystal quickly came in arms full of snacks, as always.

Krystal: Okay! So-

Victoria: -sit down first Krys 

She always knew how to make me laugh 

We both sat down as she gulped some of the coke down and began

Krystal: Okay, so you know how i use to date that guy in Korea in like highschool

Victoria: Yeah and your broke up after his parents didnt want you two to be together 

Krystal: Yeah well.. He called me last night and we just started talking, and erm well im going to visit him in Korea! Tomorrow!

Victoria: Oh my God... Are you serious? What about his parents? And why so quick?

Krystal: Well he got engaged to this other girl because of his parents and she ended up running away on the wedding day. So he said he doesnt care hes not gonna ruin his life cause of his parents. So he has already talked about me to his parents and obviously there not happy as i'm a model but i wont have to even see them. Plus i'm sure if they got to know me they would love me! 

Victoria: Well of course, but don't you think this is all too soon? 

Krystal: Probably, but i'v waited for years i'm not going to miss this oppurtunity just because i feel abit worried. 

Victoria: Well... I'm happy for you! I'm sure you two will get along, call me though! I'm going to miss seeing you come in hands full of snacks everyday at 2am.

Krystal: But unni.. You don't have to miss me, i mean i understand that you dont like going Korea due to the pain you once had there but.. The deal you are getting right now is amazing! I would jump to it even if to do it i had to travel to the most dangerous country in the world! Its like a dream, i just don't understand why you can't go there and show them what they are missing! What they messed up on and prove all of them wrong to ever doubt you or hurt you!

Victoria: You know that sounds so amazing but, i mean i don't think i could do it

Krystal: But you have me, your manager. Were here for you! Prove them wrong unni!

Victoria: Even if i did i wouldnt be able to arrange everything by tomorrow, i mean i have to get my consult from my lawyer as i would probably have to live a close residence to him or even with him, and this is the season where everyone goes so its really hectic and super hard to get tickets. Plus i have to inform my family and cancel my schedules. It's too much Krys 

Krystal: Okay ring your lawyer now, whilst your doing that i'll ring your manager and flights are no problem you can just come on my private jet. Plus just text your family or if not they will find out as knowing the paparazzi will go mad when they find out you have come back. Me and you can stay together just like now! I have a pent house near the beach, so we can live together unni! Come on pleasee

Victoria: Fine! But its still not definate lets start ringing 

Hour later

Krystal: Unni, your manager said that she has cancelled them and has already informed the company in South Korea that you will be modelling for them, i also let out a source that you are coming so be ready for the paparazzi so even if your parents dont see the text they will see you through the many tabloids that will be continously published. What did you lawyer say?

Victoria: He said it's fine to go but if i stay for more than 1 week i have to live with him. As in the medias view we are still together just seperated and was pnly aloud to be away from him outside the country.

Krystal: Well... You can't just stay for a week 

Victoria: I'm gonna have to it seems...

Krystal: Fine, i guess a week is better than nothing right?

Victoria: I guess, i have texted my family and told one of my close friends Luna she is going to pick us up from the airport and she is going to go early in the morning to let my family know 

Krystal: Well! I guess its sorted! Were going Korea unni! 

 

6am

We both quickly got up, i did some last minute packing and only packed a few things as when i got there i could buy more. Krystal stayed at mine last night.

We got ready, we both took some time as of course this was a time for airport fashion especially considering we were going Korea,

 

We both dressed in leather jackets me with my black hat and Krystal with her grey beanie it was safe to say we looked good

after 11 hours and 32 minutes we had finally arrived, we both quickly sorted out our makeup and clothes before we left and did all the checking.

And that was it, the moment i had re entered myself into the public eye of South Korea, 

Click click click, shouting, names, cameras, fans 

All outside, we had to use more than 15 bodyguards and even then that was not enough, all i heard was one name 

" What is going on with you and Changmin now?" " Are you going to be back together" "Does Changmin know your back?" "Will you be living with Changmin?"

All the questions i dreaded but yet there were still some nice ones that had brought a smile to my face

 " You have gone so pretty!" "How could he cheat on someone as beautiful as you?" "What is your secret how did you become more stunning than before?" "Wow! You may be one of the prettiest girls i have seen!"

We quickly got into the car park as i saw Luna on the other side running upto me 

Luna: Vic!!! 

Victoria: Vitamin!! 

Krystal just abserved from the back and bowed once they made eye contact, i hugged Luna 

Luna: Okay unni, i think we should get in the car before the paparazzi come 

Victoria: True! 

We all hopped into her cute car, 

Victoria: Okay i guess i should do this, Luna this is Krystal my friend from Korea who is also a model and Luna this is Krystal my child hood friend who lives in Korea

They both once again bowed and exchanged greetings

Victoria: So what did my parents say?

Luna: There happy your back of course but due to a few problems in the company they are constantly are there so they said if its okay can they meet you tomorrow?

Victoria: Of course! But what is going on with the company?

Luna: I'll tell you when we get back but where am i taking you now?

Krystal: My condo its here 

She handed the adress as we drove off 

We all got out of the car as we looked at the extravengent yet modern condo 

Luna: Prettyy!

Krystal: Thankyou

We all got inside and unpacked our stuff 

Victoria: So this is my room?

Krystal: Yep, its right next to mine. Do you like it?

Victoria: Of course! Thankyou!

Luna: Wow, this is so nice i wanna live here to now hahah

Krystal: You can if you like? We have a spare room 

Luna: Oh no i was joking, thankyou though hopefully in a couple of months we can have a sleepover 

Krystal: Couple of months? Vic?

Victoria: Oh... Right i forgot to tell you Luna i'm only staying a week..

Luna: What?! WHy?

Victoria: I called my lawyer and if i stay more than a week i have to stay with him because we are still technically married

Luna: Oh... Then we have to make the most of this week! Okay?

Victoria: Of course! Oh Krys when are you meeting Kai?

Luna: Kai? Changmin's bestfriend Kai? Why would you meet him?

Krystal: Oh were dating... 

Luna: Omg!! Really? Wow, i thought he is a playboy? Wow unni! Go you! 

Victoria: Wait.. Hold up, Kai your boyfriend is besties with Changmin?

Luna: Yeah they have known eachother for a while now

Krystal: Don't worry unni, i already know so i will make sure you guys don't be with eachother, trust me

Victoria: Okay... Oh right Luna what were you saying about the company?

Luna: Oh right, well they lost alot of funds after Changmin and Yoona were spotted out again 

Victoria: Nothing new there, so now what is happening?

Luna: Well your dad has to work overtime obviously which is bad for his health you know so your mom has also came into the company to help

Victoria: Wait? So Changmin makes all the mess and my parents have to clean it up! What is that even doing? 

Luna: Obviously he is also helping but-

Victoria: You know what, i'm going to the company! 

Luna: What? You can't you will see him there 

Victoria: I don't care, this is my family i am worried about i dont care even abit about him, give me your phone 

Krystal: Erm guys Kai is waiting for me outside so i'll be back kay?

Victoria: Okay! Dont come back to late 

Krystal: I wont 

On the phone 

To parents company 

Victoria: Hello? This is Victoria i would like to speak to the companys head 

Lady: I apolagize he is currently in a meeting, but i can pass on the message 

Victoria: No worries, thankyou. 

Off phone

Luna: He doesnt have any meetings she was probably told to avoid calls, call your mom on her phone

On phone 

Victoria: Hello? Mom?

Vics mom ( Mrs Kim ): Victoria? Darling! I apolagize we couldnt meet you

Victoria: Mom.. Let me come, to help in the company

Mrs Kim: What Vic.. Are you sure? I mean its so stressful here 

Victoria: I did a bussiness degree have you forgotten? Even if it was for a year i still know some stuff so just let me come help 

Mrs Kim: Wait let me pass this to your farther 

Mr Kim: What Vic? You want to help?

Victoria: Yes dad, just for now until your hard times are over 

Mr Kim: Well, you have just came back are you sure? 

Victoria: Definate

Mr Kim: Okay, well come in tomorrow and you will be put as the deputy. I will call a meeting now and let you know 

Victoria: Okay dad

Mr Kim: Just rest now, i love you bye darling 

Victoria: I love you too dad bye 

END OF PHONECALL

Luna: So..? 

Victoria: I dunno? But either way we need to go shopping so i can make myself look glam tomorrow

Luna: Eek! Yay!  

 

They tried on several clothes until Victoria finally found the perfect outfit 

She had a tightfitted leather saucy skirt with a lace top that matched her skirt, it was embroided with elegant patterns 

Luna: So, what about hair and makeup?

Victoria: I was thinking curled natural hair with a darker lipstick

Luna: Dark as in Brown? Or red 

Victoria: Red but only abit so it looks natural 

Luna: Oh my God! Vic you are gonna look gorgeous!

Victoria: And your going to help me! Right?

Luna: Of course! 

 

Next morning 

Victoria got up at 5am she quickly got ready and did her makeup and hair as planned 

After saying goodbye to Luna she quickly hopped in her car, the board all agreed alothough apparently Changmin did'nt seem to happy...

 

As she got out of the car, she was bombarded with paparazzi from all around

Paparazzi: ARE YOU COMING TO HELP?

Paparazzi: OR ARE YOU AND CHAGMIN GETTING BACK TOGETHER?!

I quickly rushed in as my bodyguards pushed them all away 

 

As i walked in i heard the whole recpetion light up 

Reception people: Wow, she is so beautiful!

Visitors: Is she coming to the company?

Recep: Shes even more wow than pictures 

All different opinions, some gasps out of admiration but some only from curiosty and then there were those who gasped in hate 

Of course

That was no other than Miss trouble maker 

Yoona 

She quickly walked upto me as a women and aload of people who were to direct me to my room stood behind me

She stood infront of me 

Yoona: What are you doing here?!

Victoria: Move 

She stayed still in her place as Victoria shot her a deathly glare 

Victoria: Did you not hear me? Get out of my way.. Now 

Yoona looked at Victoria in shock as a new person was being shown to her, a complete new Victoria 

She pushed her out of the way as Yoona stood there in shock 

 

Victoria: Eurgh, why is she still even here?

They walked in as the whole place stared in shock and admiration 

 

Victoria bowed to the people as she quickly went into the board room where all the important people were who were to manage the company

The whole room went silent as everyone's eyes were fixed on her 

She walked to the front and stood by her father 

Making sure every step was in confidence, every step repersenting something new 

A place without faults, a step without faults 

As she reached the front she did a 90 degree bow

Victoria: Hello, i am Victoria Mr Kim's daughter. I apolagize if i have caused any inconvience on my sudden arrival but i have come on a temporarily help in order to help due to the tragedy and struggles the company is currently in due to some people's irresponsible actions. I hope you will all accept me, i look forward to working with you.

She once again bowed 

The whole board room bowed back as she sat down 

But there was one person who didnt bow 

Of course the guy who cause all of this just sat there in silence only managing to smirk once Victoria implied and directed one of her statements at him 

Chagmin

Mr Kim: Okay, now that everyone is here let us discuss finance and profit. Mr Son?

Mr Son: We have dropped in finance and are in trouble as the Sones company has asked us to pay back the debt we owned.

Mr Kim: Well, is there anything we can do in order to atleast pay them back?

Changmin: Why don't we just host a fundraiser? 

Mr Kim: And where will we get the money to hold that fundraiser?

Changmin: It does'nt have to be a big one just small, announce it to the public and do a few stalls aswell as a sell off 

Mr Kim: Sell off?

Victoria: It's when you auction a person to spend a day with the winner, a correct term would be a human auction 

Changmin looked at her as she remained poker face 

Changmin: Exactly, i mean i don't mind doing it? 

Mr Kim: Just one person? Come on anyone else?

The whole room went silent 

Victoria: I'll do it 

Everyone turned there focus to her as Changmin leaned back in his chair and smirked

Victoria: I also know two of my friends who would be more than willing to do it 

Changmin: i can also bring two friends 

Mr Kim: So that is 6 people, would that be enough to raise alot?

Changmin: Well depending on everyones worth and skills yes

Mr Kim: Then, let's do that as it will also boost up our image on the public scale 

Mr Son: i will message the media to release the message, when about will it be held? And where?

Changmin: How about two days from now?

The whole room looked in shock 

Mr Lee: Is'nt that too soon?

Ms Quan: How will we prepare it all by then?

Victoria: The quicker is the better, also i know a friend who owns the Fredies park so i can always ask her if we can borrow it 

Mr Kim: Than it is settled two days from now 

 

Everyone left the hall 

Just as Victoria and Changmin were about to leave they heard a call from Victoria's father Mr Kim 

Mr Kim: You two wait we need to discuss 

They all went and sat back in the hall 

After so many years they finally sat side by side once again 

 

Changmin: Yes mister Kim?

Mr Kim: I got a call from my soliciter... You two will have to live together

 

 

                                                                                                 

Authors note 

Hey guys!!! First of all i want to apolagize to everyone as you have all been waiting for the chapter for soo long! But don't worry here is the next chapter! Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this. Do you want Changmin and Victoria to live together? As always i would love to know your opinion so please leave a comment in the comment section! AND SPREAD THE WORDD! Aswell as upvote and check out my other fanfics! Anyway please look forward to the next chapter and support Victoria in her show new show!!!!!!