Final: bubbletea boy

For you

whoa... I didn't know that this might be the last chapter to our story

It was very hard for me to see you go. After all this time, I finally did something that I knew that I will never regret. You have given alot, especially your nagging. I shall missed it so much. I never had someone so caring, that always took care of me all the time. You  always give me energy even if I fall down or hit rock bottom. I wish I can get the medal from the Olympic next year and show it to you. I wanted to make you proud of me, so show you that you are a very special person to me. All those memories, Man....It was so vivid that it feel like yesterday. Remember when you give me a purple jacket and because of that we have to change into something else since we are in a fancy hotel or something. The Garfield that you give me is still with me. Remember when I pick out that treble clef and glass heart-shaped necklace? I was supposed to give it to you. I guess now it's too late. I'm such an idiot.

 

I'm always late to something like this. All those time, I really miss our time together. Like alots. Remember when you went off to camp for three days, and left me those messages to read? I feel like you were there with me during those time when I read it. It was so special and cool too. It was you're the one for me. I'm so sorry that I didn't fullfil my promise which is to provide foods for you forever. Just remember, you already capture my heart. I'm serious, you do. Remember me okay? that's all I'm asking. For I know I will remember you always dummy. I always wanted to surprise everyone with us being official since we are such a popular ship, but I guess that can never happen. Star cross lover, isn't it? Well aren't we just like the bestest friend ever? Remember when you asked me what what is our relation to each other, and I said not lover, but more than friend. What was I thinking? I should have just claimed you then. Aren't I such a fool? I know that mouth the word "idiot" or shake your head or something. I love how our story start. You and me first started when you stole my "bubbletea" (yes idiot, it was clearly mine) and we were kinda arguing over it. I knew that it was kinda weird to ask someone out when you just met them for a day. But dang, you are unique and caught my attention the first moment we met. I didn't really know that you will consider my offer at all. It was supposed to be one month right?  how did we make it to our fourth month together though? It's funny how we are already older than most ship,when we never get official. Let's not change if we can get the chance to meet again okay? All those arguement and throwing random things at each other is what makes us Sesul. By the way, how's Sessul? I hope you take good care of it. Oh and try more steam buns okay? They are delicious after all this time.

I talked too much again ahaha I'm so talkative aren't I? Well I guess this is it. My last message to you. We will sure meet again right? Well let's just wish on the star, because you are my star and hope giver, Ssul.

See ya, I guess?

-Your bubbletea boy, Sehun Gayhun