Day 2

For you

Day twooooo

So yeah I found out that you lost your watch that you got from your mom. That's really sad, I would be sad too to be honest. I also experience a similiar thing a few years ago. It was a necklace from my ancestor and wow i was really scared. I was like super pale that day and my energy was drained, but lucky I found it again. So I hope you'll find it soon!! /pass my luck to you Wait nevermind I always got the worst of luck.

I was a bit a taken back when you said that you're busy this week. I guess you want to avoid me, huh? /laugh. Look I don't want you to ship me with someone else. To me, you and I are the only ship in my eyes. I wish it was the same to you because it'll makes me happier! I'm sure you'll be happy too! right? RIGHT?! Nah just kidding. I hope you finished your endless and hard project though. I got mine too. But thanks goodness, I get a week rest on the first week of Feb.

I would missed you. Well since like you, talking to you have been a habit of mine. I would wake up to happily check whether i got any messages from you! I think it shouldn't be considered a habit, but a daily thing. Buuut I'll be seeing you regulary again next week, unless you decided to cut ties or contact with me. Ahahaha but I doubt that will happen.

So yeah that's all for today.

I hope you'll finish your project and get good grades!!! Best of luck to you!!!

Good night~~

-GayHun, forever yours