Chapter 1

JANUS : Looks can be deceiving

Unknown’s POV

“good news my friend , I already found a donor “

“really ? but its hard to find a heart match for your son “

For both of our sons …

“ yes , I know and I’m so happy , my son is not going to die.. He's my life , i cant live without him”

He said within tears . tears of joy .

“g-good for you “

 

The heart needed was rare to match . I should be the one to found that . It should be me .

 

“ thank you , I wish you’ll find one too .”

I smiled faintly.

“I wish..”

Having our sons same disease , we met and became friends . just how fateful.

“I should be going to tell my son and his brother the good news, “

He’s eyes , its full of hope .i can read it.

He’s happy and im not . just how my wife can live if our only one son died? I cant let my wife suffer .i just cant ..

“ wait Ronan .”

“yes ?” he turn on me

 

 

“Who’s your donor ? “ I smiled , showing a curious face.

 

-------------—--------—-

The old man threw a key to the 17-year old boy who seems clueless with the thing he received.

“father , what is this ? “

“ cant you see? its a key “

“I know, but key for what appa ?”

The young boy examines it by lifting up , looking so closely as if hes eyes are magnifying. So innocent that the old man nearly regret he decided to bribe his son.

“ it’s a key for motorcycle”

From the key to his father , he turned his gaze with his shocked expression plastered unknowing on his face.

“ r-really father ?? are you letting me ride m-motor ? “ teen ager was obviously excited that he cant form a proper sentence without being stuttered .

No one cant blame him to be shocked, he's an only child thats why he's father is over protective to him to the extent .

" yes . Its your reward for studying hard . I know you know son that youre going to handle the company soon , so preparations are precious to me. "

The happy boy nods multiple times with a shining glimmering light found in his eyes.

" thank you father, dont worry i wont disappoint you . " he bow to him showing his respect since hes been taught of right manners since young .

" you really should , its on the garage . Now you may leave "

No hugs or even smile. his father whos so formal even talking to his own son.

 

'father im not your client, im your son'

those words he can only say through his mind because he knew he will earn a big argue if he talk impolite. Those things always bothering him but he let itslip away since he's happy for his father buying him a motorcycle, atleast he thought of him .

" ok father "

He made his exit on the luxurious office . The moment he passed on the door , he hops and jumps like a little kid who recieved candies.

Too excited for everything , he made his way to the said garage only to find his motorcycle park confidently with its black painted body with a shade of red.

" it looks so hot ! " he commented to his own so-called baby this time . He want to ride it, he want. Thats what been lingering to his mind but he suddenly remember the fact that he dont know how.

" aww .. I cant use you for now .. " he pouted then reach for his phone . His long fingers punch hastily on his phone and place it on its ear. A few ring before it answers which felt like a minute to the excited Minwoo.

[ yeoboseoyo ? ]

" kwangmin hyung ! "

[ ne minwoo ?]

"guess what ?!"

[ what ?] Minwoo rolled his eyes.

" hyung guess for it !"

The other on the line laughs through his friend's attitude.

[ ahm ....] it takes seconds before he continue and make Minwoo amazed

[ you have now a motorcycle ?]

" hyung how did you know ?!" the high pitched boy asked.

[ ofcourse , its easy . Since youve been wanting that these past few days]  

He smiled. Kwangmin is right and he remember the days he kept on babling about motorcycles and its coolness that when you ride it , it flashes a mature image. It only started when he felt envious about the twins owning not one but two.

"haha hyung, im so happy " more than happy that he cant express it by words.

[ its good youre father grant it, now you dont have to ride on us when going home from school.]

 "yes youre right. Im going to be matured now . But my problem is i dont know how to ride on my own "

[ thats easy Minwoo, were going to teach you]

 minwoo smiled as he was just waiting for kwangmin to say that.

" YES ! Thank you hyung ..When ?" he's eyes shaking with obvious excitedness.

[ ah... Were free now , do you want ?]

" ofcourse i want !"

Kwangmin laughs .

[ ok ,ok . Im going to inform Youngmin hyung .bye]

He smiled and also bid his farewell , he look in to his baby.

 

 

' just wait , im going to learn to ride you.. '

-----------------------------------------

Also a luxurious office yet with a dark aura. A old man in a suite whom examining papers on his desk with a frustrated look on what he's seeing . Across him, A long legged man was sitting on the chair opposite desk of Mr. Lee , he's leaning arrogantly with his arms folded wearing a mocking gaze by his uneven eyes.

" you seem frustrated . "

He uttered with a grin plastered on his face . The mad old man turn to look unto younger who seems standing out with his white complexion even in this dark room .

" why not ? That bastard again is going successful again and im not ! "

 the younger of two nods only after he found the reasons.

" That thief ! He steals my client ! my supposedly money , its gone . He clearly betrayed me , he knew that im hooking that client for a long time "

 

" he loves to steal everything ." he tilted his head , saying it in cold tone , seems to know everything on subject.

" He should stop, after that death threat and he's stil going for it ? I think he really should be silenced by this gun "

They both look onto the dangerous weapon that Mr. Lee pull out from drawer. The younger laughs at the old man statement.

" you seem to love your business partner so much" said full of sarcasm in tone.

" dont mention that. Partner his face ! i dont have business partner anymore since he will be done one of these days "

"dont tell me youre going to kill him . " his eyes questioning with a doubt . As if it was a fool resort.

"ofcoures i will!, isnt that obvious ? I thought your smart "

The younger just smirk on the older's critics . There are really some people who dont know how to play a game in an exciting way , he thought.

 

"Thats so boring . No fun" he said with a light shake of his head.

The older cocked his eyebrows , because for him ,theres nothing more fun than killing, thats all he knew .This man is really a mystery . His words meant many and the older hate his way of talk , the fact he cant even earn any respect to hin , yet he cant. He's an important ally.

"then whats fun ? "

 he leaned closer to Mr. Lee . With the devil's stare.

" playing ."