002

Such Funny Fate

"Hyung, you need to go out more. Stop telling people to come to your home all the time". Seunghyun smile, he missed his dongsaeng too much so he let him giving lecture. Beside, he missed this part of his dongsaeng too. He loves it when daesung do that for him, it reminds him to his mom. Seunghyun trusts daesung more than anyone, he let daesung see his deepest thoughts, insecurities, and weakness. Daesung is not his bestfriend, he's more than that. But he can't say daesung is his soulmate either because clearly youngbae is. And youngbae will be ready to argue annoyingly about how he has the same zodiac and similiar lifestyle with daesung compared to seunghyun.

"Well you can buy another villa here, so we can live closer and i can crash at yours everytime. I told you, everyone like my home so what's the matter, dae?"

Daesung scoff at his hyung's lame answer. He opened a bottle of wine and pour it on glass before giving it to seunghyun. He sit on a sofa which he never saw before. *Another weird expensive sofa that hyung bought* he chuckle because of that thought.

"Hey, i know you were just mocking that sofa. but i gave you honor to be the first one to sit on that new sofa. so how are you? and don't give me a lame answer because i will keep asking you the same questions and you hate that"

Daesung laugh at his hyung. He missed this chidish hyung and he didn't intend to lie to him either "Not okay, hyung. i called her when i was drunk with seungri last week. he stopped me from yelling but he forgot i had my phone with me. she cried, i knew it from her voice so i hung up on her."

"Did you curse at her? i won't be surprised if you did and i'm not gonna judge you either, dae"

"Hyung, i only curse at you" daesung said jokingly. He open his phone to see a text from seungri asking his plan for tomorrow.

"So did she say anything after the phone call?"

"She did call me but i didn't answer it. i only texted her an apology, i was being jerk but i don't want to regret our decision, hyung. we know how important our dreams and careers are for each other. long distance relationship will be nothing but distraction for both of us." daesung reluctantly sipping his glass of wine. He's still remember their break up. She was the one who intended it and he already knew about it. He let her go while saying thank you and sorry. They wished each other the best and even said a super unnecessary promise to introduce their new couple to each other in the future.

"Then let's work for stupid heartbroken songs for your solo next week. i have to shoot cf for two days so i can meet you again next week. by the way, jung jae hyung told me to introduce you to some of his friends. i don't suggest it though, most of his friends are around his age" seunghyun try to ease his dongsaeng. He always do that to cheer daesung. It works. Daesung laugh.

"Thank you, hyung. oh jiyong hyung and youngbae hyung will come later after their schedule. seungri is checking up his cafe. so this bottle is all ours"

Before they continue their conversation, some of seunghyun's friends come. They greet daesung and asking his activities since he rarely appeared on tv anymore. Designer lie sang bong especially asking his condition. He knows daesung's ex and how they already broke up. Daesung just smile and excuse himself to go but lie sang bong suddenly introduce her to kim yuna.

"Ah, i know him already, oppa" kim yuna said before giving daesung a hug. "how are you? sorry we haven't meet again for a long time"

Lie sang bong excuse himself to let daesung and yuna talk. "I'm fine, how are you? yeah it's been a long time. what are you doing these days after retired?"

"Nothing much, only some exercise and try to be a trainer for young players. how about you, daesung-shhi?"

"Well, busy with touring and japanese activities. but i will have more activities in korea this year."

Silent. They both smile and feeling the not so awkward silence between them.