I got your back.

You See Right Through Me.

Riley POV

"Make way!" I shouted as I walked threw the crowd of girls screaming at Seung Hyun.

Just yesterday I came to South Korea to work for YG entertainment, now due to my sudden showing up I have to bunk with Seung Hyun or T.O.P of Big Bang. It's all fine I guess but we don't really meet eye to eye. Well literally, he's 5 inches taller than me. We're always fighting or head butting. It's only been one day and we've brought ourselves to hate each other. 

We tried working things out this morning while having breakfast but we ended up screaming at each other, like an elderly couple. I swear one of these days I might crack and do something I regret to him. 

"Geez! You know he snores! Really loud!" I shouted as I pushed girls away. "He's not even that cute" 

"I can hear you" Seung yelled while signing autographs. "Sorry ladies I have to go, good bye" 

"WE LOVE YOU" They all screamed and I rolled my eyes. 

We finally made it inside the building safely and of course everyone started staring at me again. But they were smiling not the thoughtless glances they were giving me yesterday. They were saying something in Korean. 

"Uh" I said confused. 

"There saying good morning idiot. But there only saying it because i'm here" 

"I hate you" 

"I know" He smiled and we walked into the elevator. 

I took deep breath and let it out. 

"I hate you! You've been so mean and rude! I can sing better than you, dance better than you, and probably rap better than you!" I shouted in Spanish, yes thats right i'm fluent in Spanish. Took five years of it and grew up in high populated Mexican area. 

"Wha-" He starred at me as I huffed and puffed. "What language was that!?" 

I rubbed my temples as we left the elevator, I really want to break something. 

"Riley!" I heard someone shout, I turned around to see GD standing there with a cute smile. Man he's so cute!

"Ji-Yong!" I smiled and hugged him. He turned red a bit but calmed down quickly. 

"How's life with Seung Hyun" 

"Horrible. It makes me want to go back to America" I said eyeing Seung. 

"She had like a possession in the elevator and started screaming in some language" He said eyeing me back. 

"It's Spanish" I mumbled. "Idiot"

"Wow you two really hate each other" Seungri walked down the hall.

"It's bittersweet" I sighed. 

"More bitter" He yawned. "We have to go, we have practice." 

"You two have fun" GD laughed. 

In the studio.

Ive never seen so many spoiled brats in one room, Seung Hyun was talking to some girl. She had long hair, brown eyes, and a pretty smile. Look at her flirting with Seung, shes nothing special. Flat chested and no . A stick, we'll for me I have curves and a toned body. 

Seung went out to get some water after the choreographer left and the stick walked over to me. 

"So your the new girl?" She smiled fakely. 

"Yeah, i'm Riley Sta-"

"I don't want to hear it, i'm the best dancer and singer here so don't think your anything" She said looking at her finger nails. "Oh and just because your living with Seung doesn't mean anything. He's mine"

"First off-" I said but someone covered my mouth.

"Kim don't be a to Riley just because she's living with me" A husky voice said. "And Riley can sing and dance way better than you can so shoo" 

I turned around to Seung standing there with two cups of water, he offered one to me and I accepted.

"I got your back" He said taking a sip from his water. 

"That was accuatly nice of you" I said shocked, did this just happen?

"The only one to talk to you like that Is me and no one else. Plus it's what friends do for each other" He pinched my nose and I took sip of my water.  

..................................................

"Do I really have to sing this?" I said looking at the lyrics.

"You don't like the song?" YG voice came out of the mike. 

"Come on Riley I wanna hear you amazing voice" Teddy said, I just meet him a minute ago. 

"Just sing it" Seung yelled from the back.

"Fine" I said and the beat dropped.

"I don't wanna be without you girl
Majimak insaneun
Jeobeodugil barae
Oneul dan harumankeumeun
I don't wanna be without you girl" 

 

I stumbled over the Korean and stopped. 

"She need's a tutor" Teddy laughed at my horrible korean. "What kind of Korean doesn't speak korean?"

"Apparently me" I said sarcastically and they all laughed. "Can we take a break please?"

"Fine 30 minutes" Teddy patted me on the back and I made my way out. 

"We're do you think your going?" Seung said grabbing my hand.  

"I don't know" I said and he pulled me down to his lap. 

"What are you doing?" I said sitting in his lap. 

"Sing me something" He said leaning his head back waiting for me. 

"This is weird" I mumbled and he smiled. 

"Your voice is soothing to me, even when you yell" 

"Glad you like it" I sighed, he seems so stressed. Must being followed around by screaming girls all the time. I'm just adding more stress by living and yelling at him.

Carefully I rubbed his head like my mom would do when i'm mad. Like a dog he pressed his head to my palm, are we actually communicating?

 

Let Me Cater To You
Cause Baby This Is Your Day
Do Anything For My Man
Baby You Blow Me Away
I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More
Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You
Inspire Me From The Heart,
Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart
You're All I Want In A Man;
I Put My Life In Your Hands
I Got Your Slippers, Your Dinner, Your Dessert, And So Much More
Anything You Want, I Want To Cater To You


I sung softly as I sat there with him holding me and he slowly moved me closer to him. My head was pressed to his chest and I could hear him softly snoring. Really he's asleep? He must not be a morning person.

Guess i'm stuck here. I sat there still tight in his grip, might as well take a nap right? I snuggled on him and shut my eyes. 

 

 Mystery POV

 *Click* I took the picture, of them on the couch.

"Welcome to Seoul..Riley Static" I said saving the picture and dialing the number to the local press. 

            DUN DUN DUN! I wanna say a quick thank you to my 5 subscribers and the people who are just reading for the hell of it. I LOVE YOU, even if you hate the story! Ta-ta