Teenfinite vs. Miss A Part 2

The Gangster Couple

" L.JOE ! Help us !!! " Teenfinite cried out.

* Ah.. No wonder there's only 7 of them. I've forgotten about him. Wait, is he okay? *

" Hanyeon, let. him. go. " L.joe said in a calm voice. * You're caught now, Hanyeon. Now I know what you are. Its really you... *

Hany froze for a second before letting go of Woohyun. " Now go. "

Hany kept staring at L.joe when she and Miss A were leaving the building. * He's letting us go? *

" L.joe! Why on earth did you ... The L.joe NEVER let any enemy go just like that. What the is wrong with you ?!!!! " Hoya shook L.joe.

" Shut up, Hoya !! " he yelled back.

-------- O -------

" Hany-ah, sorry we troubled you ... " Jia clinged onto Hany's arm with a pout.

" Ya, its okay.. Its been too long since I've been into a fight. I've been craving for it lately.. " Eventhough they just got out from a fight, these girls never fail to be so energetic.

" Don't you think L.joe was acting weird just now? " Min suddenly said, changing the mood.

" Hell yeah. I thought he would never let go anyone that messes with Teenfinite that easy. What's with him today... " * Maybe he's still hurt... Poor thing. *

" Hany-ah, what about your arm? Will it be okay? That Hoya! He always have dirty plays ..! " Suzy pretended the air was Hoya and strangled him. * She's so cute sometimes... Hehe..*

" Don't worry. I'm the almighty Hany after all.. Its nothing. You guys know I've been into worser case than this.. It'll heal soon. "

Miss A then seperated and Hany headed to her mansion.

* Oh? they're back? *

Hany's parents just got back from Canada and they were busy in the living room, sorting papers out that they didn't realise that Hany was home. * Do they even love me? *

She slumped her body to her bed, not caring about her injured arm and the bloodstains on her clothes. Her mind is just too distracted. She's really upset not having enough love from her own parents. Hany held onto her chest that's about to burst and cried to sleep...

 

Here's a peek of Hany's mansion ~~~ She lives here alone most of the time as her parents always go overseas for bussiness .

Nice right ~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------

I've got new subcribers ~!!! Hope you guys like this chapter.. its kinda boring but I promise that as the story continues, it will be worth you reading it ~!!!

Don't be shy to comment ANYTHING and subcribe to it if you haven't :DDDDD.

~ Bbyeong ~