Teenfinite's Past Part 2

The Gangster Couple

" L.joe! We have to go, NOW. They might still be here! " Hoya yelled.

L.joe who was still on the ground, remained still. Hoya pulled and dragged L.joe into the car and took off. Teenfinite found a budget hotel that night and checked in. L.joe were sharing rooms with L and Dongwoo and they were really worried about L.joe's condition now.

L.joe's condition now was the worst they'd ever seen. Puffy eyes, weak, emotional, sensitive, BROKEN. Words are not enough to describe Sungyeol and L.joe's friendship. Teenfinite joined forces because of their friendship. Sungyeol saved his life once. He saved his life when L.joe's father's people tried to kill him. Sungyeol was also the only one that treated L.joe as Byunghun. Therefore, L.joe felt a part of him was missing.

---The next morning--- 

*4am*

+*Kring! Kring!*+

L.joe got a messege and he lazily read the message. His eyes widened immediately. * Sunggyu, Sungjong, Ricky, Changjo! * L.joe sprang up from his bed and ran to the rooms next door. He went to Woohyun, Sunggyu and CAP's room. He saw Woohyun and CAP lying together in a bed while the bed next to theirs were empty. " SUNGGYU!!! "

Woohyun and CAP immediately woke up and saw L.joe staring at Sunggyu's bed. He was still holding onto his phone. Woohyun slowly grabbed his phone and saw the picture along with a little note.

From: Yang Seungho

To: L.joe

*Picture of Sunggyu, Sungjong, Ricky and Changjo tied up, all bloody*

Ah~ Its really fun playing with them you know... Haizz... Look at the blood splurting everywhere! L.joe, l.joe, l.joe. I don't think you want them to die, do you? Meet us at XXX building's rooftop before the sun rise. I'll be waiting...

Woohyun looked up at L.joe. He was furious. Scratch that, he was going to EXPLODE. Woohyun and CAP woke the rest up and soon, they reached their destination. L.joe came to halt when he saw s are being held by Mbleast.

" Ah ~~~ I know L.joe would come and save them. You are stupid. Just like Sungyeol. He saved s and now, HE'S DEAD. " Seungho laughed.

L.joe couldn't handle it anymore and punched Seungho who was laughing away. Blood started to come out from his lips. Seungho smirked and wiped the blood. Seungho looked at the Teenfinite members before he said, " NOW." In a flash, a knife plunged into Sunggyu, Sungjong, Ricky and Changjo's heart.

L.joe was taken aback and the rest of s were frozen too. The four of them, fell onto their knees as pain overcomed them. Mbleast immediately took off after they retrieved their knives from the member's heart. " Heartless animals! " L.joe yelled but he couldn't change anything now. Five of s were dead now. 

++++++++++

Since then, Teenfinite hated Mbleast and for three years, they have been fighing them, seeking for a revenge. And L.joe really wanted to kill Yang Seungho- and his father too.

That was why L.joe had became rebellious. He never cared for anyone's feelings except for s. When he was at school, any girls that tried to flirt with him will be totally ignored. But when he was with Hany, he got the same warm feeling he had with Sungyeol. Somehow, their presence felt the same.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Its the part 2 of their past. And yes, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Ricky and Changjo died but Sungyeol, NOT REALLY. Find out what happened to him in another chapter. Hany and Sungyeol's relationship will soon be revealed!!!

And, NEW SUBSCRIBERS FTW !!! Please leave a comment and subscribe if you haven't ~

you>/you> , I LOVE YOU & THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

~Bbyeong~