Chapter 4

100 days with him (HIATUS)

“ I want to get closer to you...”

Baekhyun got startled by Chanyeol’s answer and choked his saliva. Why would the jerk Park Chanyeol like the smart nerdy Byun Baekhyun? Baekhyun was really getting annoyed by Chanyeol’s attitude! Wasn't Chanyeol homophobic or something? I saw him going out with girls for the past 2 years in high school? Why would he suddenly become gay? Something’s not right.

“ Aren’t you straight?”

Chanyeol just laughed at Baekhyun’s question.

“ I have to be honest. I'm biual. I feel like I like I’m more attracted to you than girls though.”

Baekhyun thought a little bit more about this but before he could answer Chanyeol’s statement he heard the front door open.

Baekhyun turned around to find an old woman with  many bags. Chanyeol quickly stood up and sprinted to her.

“ Hello mom! What did you buy? And why are you here?” 

Chanyeol said while taking those bags from his mom. Mrs. Park smiled at his son and kissed the top of his head. 

“ The refrigerator was empty so I thought i’ll buy you some food”

Mrs. Park then turned around to see an another boy. She gasped in surprise and quickly walked into the kitchen. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol made eye contact and Baekhyun showed him an confused expression. "What happened to Mrs. Park?"was the only thing Baekhyun was thinking about. They walked in to Mrs. Park. Baekhyun saw her drinking water and then she glanced at us.

Chanyeol asked her what’s wrong and she told us.

“Nothing”

But what was that reaction then, Baekhyun thought.

She was startled at Baekhyun’s face. Like she was surprised to death.

“ Umm is there something on my face ? Chanyeol did you draw something on it?”

Mrs. Park suddenly started to wiggle her head.

“ It’s nothing just.. it’s the first time Chanyeol brought a boy to his house”

Baekhyun found this very funny. He couldn’t believe Mrs. Park that he was the first boy here. But as Baekhyun thought about it made sense. Chanyeol was straight until now.

Baekhyun was so confused but why would he be worried? He doesn’t care about Chanyeol.

“O-Oh okay but I think I’ll go now.”

Chanyeol nodded and followed Baekhyun out to the front door. 

“But wait what’s your name?” He suddenly heard Mrs. Park ask. 

“Byun Baekhyun ma’am”

She smiled at him and told him to stay and eat dinner with them. At first Baekhyun denied but Mrs. Park was stubborn. Baekhyun thought this would be a strict dinner but he had soooooooo much fun with Mrs. Park. She was so positive and funny. Chanyeol just sat there doing nothing but that didn’t bother Baekhyun. It was the best night of his life. His mom was not as funny as Mrs. Park but she was still his best mom. Just when that thought came into his head he checked the time and saw that it was already 10 pm. HIS MOM IS PROBABLY  SO WORRIED. 

“I think I should go now. It’s already 10 pm. My mom is probably very worried.” 

Mrs.Park glanced at the clock and gasped. She then turned around to Baekhyun and smiled at him. 

“ You probably should! I know how that feels. I’m a mom too.” She said. 

Baekhyun giggled at her comment. He walked to the front door and put his shoes on and turned around to find Chanyeol in his shoes too. Waiting for Baekhyun.

“ Aren’t you going to sleep?”Baekhyun asked.

“No. I have to walk you home first. It’s not safe out there.”

Baekhyun stopped chanyeol from walking out of the house. 

“It’s okay Chanyeol. I’m a boy too. I can protect myself.”

Chanyeol looked at him without a expression.

“ Are you sure?” He asked.

“ 100 % sure” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol nodded and walked back to his house. They said bye before Chanyeol closed the door. Baekhyun sighed. Chanyeol wasn’t that bad as he thought. But it’s still hard to trust him. Baekhyun struggled the thought off and walked back to his house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He was almost there. Just this street to walk around and he’s home. When he suddenly smelled the smell of alcohol. He turned his head to see one of those men that likes to get wasted. Baekhyun thought so at least. He won’t to anything to him. Baekhyun walked past him but he suddenly felt a hand stop him. He was then pushed into a wall and that man leaned into him. 

“ How are you little boy? Are you lost? Shall I help you home?”

Baekhyun could feel his stomach turn in fear. He didn’t expect that to happen. Will this man him and then kill him like in movies. Baekhyun started to pray for help.

“ Let me go. I know how to get home”

That man smirked. Then he started to laugh. 

“Ok let’s not play games anymore” That was when he started to Baekhyun’s pants. 

Baekhyun felt frozen. He couldn’t do  anything. He told Chanyeol that he can protect himself but that was not the truth. He actually wanted Chanyeol to be there. To save him.

That man was about to take Baekhyun’s underwear off when Baekhyun whispered. “Chanyeol”.And then like a wish Chanyeol appeared and knocked that guy off. 

Chanyeol terrified about what happened didn’t know what to do. He knocked the guy off at least. He then realized Baekhyun. The boy was frozen looking at the boy. Chanyeol quickly wrapped his arms around Baekhyun. He felt something wet on his arm. Baekhyun was crying. Chanyeol held Baekhyun closer.

“ I had to follow you. Please let me protect you Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun just wrapped his arms around Chanyeol. 

“ I want to go home” Baekhyun finally said. 

Let’s go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got home Chanyeol explained everything to Baekhyun’s mom. She was really worried about her son but she would talk to him later.He was probably to terrified to talk about what happened. Mrs. Byun told Chanyeol to sleep over at their house so Baekhyun would feel safe. Chanyeol immediately answered yes. Even if he had to sleep on the floor he still wanted to stay. Baekhyun was probably sleeping now. So he closed his eyes and tried to sleep too. When he suddenly heard 

 

“ Protect me Park Chanyeol.”

 

 

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

HELLO MY LITTLE DUMPLINGS ! NEW CHAPPIE HERE 4 U''