Chapter 3

100 days with him (HIATUS)
Baekhyun's P.O.V 
 

-Hey there! Byun Baekhyun! 

 
I heard someone shout my name. I glanced up from my book and saw the person I don't want to see. Park Chanyeol. What does he want? I just hope he won't embarrass me or something.  Ugh I'm so unlucky. 
- What do you want? 
- Hold up, aren't you younger than me? Shouldn't you show respect? , he said.
I looked at him seriously. Than I started to laugh! 
- Why are you laughing?! , Chanyeol said irritated.
- I am older ! My birthday is in May. 
- Oh well s-sorry...
I chuckled. WAIT!!! Did Park Chanyeol just say sorry? I thought Mr. Park never said sorry! Omg
- But what do you want? 
- Ooh I wanted to ask you something.
- Go on so I can read my book.
- Well you're in my history class right?
- Yeah what about that?
- I don't really understand the revolution thingy? So I wanted to ask you if you can t-tutor me?
Baekhyun had his mouth open. Tutor him? He must be kidding me?? 
- No ! Absolutely not! Are you kidding me? 
- PLEASE BAEKHYUN !! 
Everyone in the park turned to us. They were shocked. Probably because Mr. Park Chanyeol was sitting next to me. 
- o-ok j-just go! 
- Yey! See you at Friday at my house!! I'll send you my address! 
- WHAT !WHY AT YOUR HOUSE?
- Hakuna your tatas man! I don't bite. Give me your number first!
- Ow I'm sorry I don't have an 
cellphone. 
- Ok ok don't play hard to get Baekhyun and just give me your number. 
- I'm serious! I don't use phones. 
- You're really weird Byun Baekhyun. Well I'll pick you up after school then. 
- Ok now go!
- Ok ok bye. 
                      ¥~~~~~~¥
 
Chanyeol's P.O.V 
 
I walked back to our 'squad'.
 
-How did it go?, Kris asked.
- Well he's going to tutor me ! I'll make him date me!
- Tutor? But aren't your grades extremely good? , Sehun asked.
- I will pretend that I'm stupid then, I said.
They just laughed at me. I laughed with them. What can hurt Baekhyun if I date him in just 100 days? I'll just say that my feelings are gone!! No harm. At least I think so.
                      ¥~~~~~~¥
 
- Hi there Baekhyun!
Baekhyun turned around to see Park Chanyeol smiling like an idiot. 
- What do you want?
Chanyeol's smile formed into a frown and he replied angrily.
- Your going to tutor me today! When does your class end?
- Oh I forgot, Baekhyun said sarcastically. 
- Ok just tell me when your class ends and I'll leave you alone. 
- Ok see ya near the parking lot at 13:05!!, Chanyeol said while running to his class.
- Alright, Baekhyun sighed.
                    ¥~~~~~~~~¥
Baekhyun walked out of the school and waited. He checked his watch. 13:03 pm. Chanyeol will be here soon. Suddenly I heard someone driving up to me. It was a car that I have never seen before. When the window opened I saw Mr. Park money Chanyeol. 
- Are you just going to stand there? Can you come in please?, he said annoyed. Baekhyun obeyed. He walked in the expensive car and closed the door behind him. Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol to gesture him to drive. But Chanyeol did something completely different. He leaned into Baekhyun. He's face was just some inches away from Baekhyuns. Baekhyun was in shock and his face was already red. He didn't know what to do! He wanted to push Chanyeol but his body was frozen. He couldn't move. He just stared at Chanyeols face. When Chanyeol was close enough he closed his eyes. He waited but nothing happened. When he opened his eyes he saw Chanyeol holding his belt. Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun.
- You thought I would kiss you right?
- N-no! N-not at all! 
- Then why are you stuttering?
- it's cold, Baekhyun lied. It was hot to be honest. Like it was still summer even if school started. 
- Oh let me close the roof then. 
Oh I didn't tell you right. His roof could open and close. But I regret telling him that it's cold. It's so hot now that I feel like throwing up.
- Chanyeol can we--
He couldn't finish his sentence when Chanyeol happily said that we have arrived. I quickly got out of the car to breathe fresh air. 
- Are you alright?, Chanyeol asked. I glanced at his face and he looked worried.
- Yeah it's okay, I answered.
- Let's go in, Chanyeol pulled me into his house. 
                 ¥~~~~~~~~~~¥
- Why do you need a tutor when you're close to my level?, Baekhyun asked.
Chanyeol chuckled and said.
- Because I want to get closer to you...
---------------------------------_
I'm sick guys.