The new gardener

CAN I ERASE YOU

 

 

Slowly, Jiwon open his eyes just to close it again because of the tremendous light that is gleaming at his window....

 

He sighed before he step out of his bed and do his daily routine.....

 

Kim Jiwon,That's my name...well, how do i even introduce myself....for me im a simple guy who dreams of having a beutiful life someday....life that i will be proud of...but for now im doing things just to make some of my existence real and worthwhile....

 

Jiwon always stop at the mini church to clean and pray a little.

that is always his daily routine before he goes to wherever he needs to....

he's in the middle of cleaning the confession room when suddenly he heard someone enter from the other side..

of course it made him stop...

he is about to say that the priest is out when.....

 

"I don't know what to do anymore" 

Jiwon stop while somewhere within him remembers that voice...

"Uhmmm..."Jiwon tried to explain but....

"I know that it's weird but can i be myself now..."

Jiwon just let it flow now..

"Ok tell me what is it?"

He heard her laugh a little but in a gentle way...

"Father i may forget this things that i'll say to you and may even forget that i even came here but..."she paused

Jiwon is silently waiting for her to talk...

"Even once i didnt forget how he looks like....how he smiles...how he holds my hand....and how he makes me fall in love with him....."

Jiwon who is on the other side just smile and shook his head a little thinking that its just a simple teenage crush...

"But besides that i can't remembef anything at all"

Jiwon stop and suddenly he knitted his brows for he is hearing weird things

"For years i didnt see my parents for they are so busy"then she smirk "or maybe they dont want to see me again"

"What makes you wanna say that?" Jiwon can't help but to ask...

"What makes them wanna see a daughter who cant even remember them properly"

 

Jiwon knew by that who is talking behind those cover that is seperating them...

The butlers, maids and even his uncle who reccomend him to his job knew what she is talking about....

it's just days when he first enter their home but at those days Jiwon saw how she really changes every other day.

She never smile nor laugh its the first time he heard her laugh and somehow it makes him less worried....

 

"Our lord will give you peace so just believe in him and love him and someday you will have his eternal love, And if you ever feel lonely"Jiwon smiled "Just go here and tell me everything that is hurting you..."

The person at the other door didnt replied and just left....Jiwon stay for a few minutes before he goes out only to  see her standing straightly and looking at him..

he froze a little because he thought that she left....

She sure is beautiful, Jiwon thought to himself....

She bowed at him that Jiwon wants to say that he is not a priest or anything....she sure doesnt remember that he is their new gardener...

Jiwon let out that thinking and he just smiled...

"Don't burden yourself and just..." he stopped and look at her eyes that are looking at him...

"pray or go here and tell me all of it"

 

________________________________

 

After that day she really does go back and tell him everything...it seems like she does remember the priest but not the gardener....the priest is being written in her diary while the gatdener is just a non existent for her....

as days passed Jiwon is always anticipating the mornings to come that he will go to the church and talk to her...

not in the confession room but as a person and he does likes it...

it will be a perfect conversation if he will just remove that hanbin guy from every topic that she says...

well hanbin is a good guy...they dont talk to each other that much because afterall he's just a gardener but he know that he is...

hanbin doesnt know that he pretends as a priest....and talks to her....

he doesnt even know why hes not even caught...

when hes working at the garden no one enters there except hanbin to tell him what to do....he cant even see kaejun at the whole mansion....thats why the only time that he can see her is inside this church....

 

"Father"

She called him that he glance back at her....

"Can i play the piano for you"

Jiwon nodded that she smiled and stood up to walk near the piano...

Jiwon is looking at her while she starts to play....

as the sound started to play he immediately stop and felt his heart suddenly got so amaze...

he raise his hand and slowly place it as his chest feeling how it beats so fast...

he grinned then his feet started to walk unconciosly....

"Kaejun-shi" he whispered while walking to get near her....

but she didnt heard it and just continued.....

but when she felt that he is near her, she just raise her head to glance at him only to stop...their eyes are locked as he looks at her thoroughly while she doesnt even have a clue why he looks at her like that....

his face is expressionless and he looks so confuse or something....

but everything stop when Kaejun felt it, her fingers even stop from playing the piano keys when....

 

 

The priest is kissing her lips.....

 



 

To be continued.......