Dear diary

CAN I ERASE YOU

 

 

 

"What did i do today?" Kaejun ask as she looks at hanbin who is standing in front of her while she is sitting at those soft grasses...holding her own diary and ready to write...

 

His lips form a soft smile while looking at her.....

 

"You kiss me" he plainly answer still smiling...

"Im not joking" She rolled her eyes while he laughs a little....

"You still remember what happened to you today" he said before he sitted beside her...

"2 more hours before this day vanish" she said while trying to write something...

hanbin then watches her as she writes from her own diary....

"Kae-ah" he called her with that soft voice that she just ignores it that he just smiled...

 

Hanbin and Kaejun are friends since their childhood....

Hanbin's family serves Kaejun's family even before they are born....

Kaejun is the only child of the family that the family is so protective of her....they give everything to her and they make sure that she is happy but an accident change her life, leaving her nothing except her memories with hanbin....

 

Day by day she forgets every single thing of what happens to her except her memory of hanbin...

to keep up with her life she writes it in a notebook, every detail and every move she writes it

that's what she does for the last 13 years to keep up with her life....

 

"Hanbin-ah" she called him that he turn his head to her.

she seems like she is thinking something so deep....

"How can i marry someone when i can't remember him?"

He stop for awhile and look at her.....

then he smile easefully before he raise his hand and softly caress her head with his gentle fingers....

 

"You can marry me" he said but she didnt respond and just lean her head at his shoulder

"Hanbin-ah"

"Ehmm" he respond

she slowly smiled 

"You deserve so much better"

Hanbin knew that he smiled........

he got rejected.....

 

For the last 2 years she kept mentioning it and he always offer the same and just like now.....he is always rejected......when will be the time that she will answer yes.....

 

She had fallen asleep at his shoulders, he slowly move himself and carry her to his back....

when she was put to bed....he get her diary to continue some writings for her....

 

 


 

 

"Wow!" Jiwon exclaimed as he entered the big mansion...his eyes is full of amazement as he roam it around but it stop when someone from the grandstaircase is going down.

it's a guy and he thinks they are at the same age but this guy's aura is so intense that he just let himself quiet...

the guy stop from going down and look at him....

jiwon tried to make himself compose that he look directly at him but he is so cool that he just stop trying..

the butlers and maids bowed at him that jiwon awkwardly bowed too.

"Who are you?" the guy ask that jiwon look at him....

"he's the newly applied gardener master" one of the butler said that jiwon just agreed and nod...

Jiwon suddenly felt awkward as the other guy scan him from head to toe...

"follow me" he just said and walk that he just followed....

.......................

"It's Jiwon's first time at a job after graduating....well he just plan to have a part time job and when he does save some money he'll continue his next step which is college....

this job is reccomended by his uncle who knows this family...his uncle remind him of some things which this job will give him it sounded like a warning but he doesn't care because he need some money for his study...

"Im Kim Hanbin" the guy said while they are walking along a corridor...

he bow his head "Im kim Jiwon" he smiled a little but this guy is all straighten up and serious that jiwon just didn't mind it....

after some walks and tours around the house finally they stop from a garden....it's a beautiful garden...but along his eyes he saw someone standing along the darkness of the garden...it's quite dark but he can see it...

a woman standing there looking so pale and nothing..

but his concious drifted when he heard hanbin suddenly worried and run near the woman....

"Kae-ah" jiwon can totally hear his worries and fear? As he run to her..

Hanbin pull something from somewhere that a light filled the garden and from there Jiwon saw her...

Suddenly Jiwon felt like something pull his chest back and forth while his body momentarily stop...

he got so stunned at the woman who just lifelessly stared at hIm and as their eyes met he got so clueless at everything...

 

"Hanbin-ah" she said in a tired voice...

and to jiwon shock and to hanbin's shock....

kaejun place her lips at hanbin's lips.....

 


To be continied.......