You

You
Her
 
What have I done? That day supposed to be the day. The day she will be mine. Permanently. No, I lost her. That night, when I step into my own apartment, her belongings are gone. Not even a single thing of her are there. The moment I step into our room, our shared item are still there but your's gone.
 
Suddenly, my phone rang, I picked up the phone and "dear, how are you doing? I heard what happened. Be strong my dear, I know she will come back. Just don't give up my dear son".  I think I was keeping my hope too high,  hoping that it's you. But it was actually my mom. "Mom, I can't live without her mom. I love her so much. Please help me. I need her" I broke down into tears. It was true, I can't live without her. She is my everything. She is my sunshine. "Have you ate my dear?", I stay silent, trying to hold my tears. "You haven't? I'll be there with your father, wait in your apartment, I'll bring you your favorite food". 
 
I cried. They say a man shouldn't cry. But I can't hold it anymore. My tears, it can't stop. I tried to search for you at our favorite places, but you're not there. I wait till you come, but you never came. I wonder how are you doing now? 
 
I sat in the kitchen stool and think of you. And I cry harder. I try to get up and make your favorite hot chocolate. And I remembered the day whenever you're in the kitchen trying to cook, I'll sneak in the kitchen and back hugs you. You fit perfectly in my embrace. You seem so fragile, it's makes me want to protect you more and more. But you're stronger than I am. 
 
Since you lost your parents, you live on your own. Even though you're a special girl, you're mute, you still try your best to find a job. You never give up on your life. While me, I still depend on my parents support. You could say that I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but believe me, my parents never treat me with luxurious. I have to achieve something before I gained the reward. 
 
Suddenly, the mug that I'm holding fell and it scattered on the dining tiles. That is how my heart looks like, I think. I ignore the scattered mug, I grab my jacket, but somehow, I feel like to bring an extra jacket. Feel. 
 
I went out and head where my feet brought me. I climbed the stairs lazily. Before I reach the top, I realized that it's the route to the rooftop. 
 
I arrived at the rooftop and I walk future to the side of the building. The moment I look forward, I saw someone back which feel so familiar in my eyesight. I step future, and I realize that it was the person I've been looking and wanting to meet. What is she doing up here? I step future and grab her wrist.  
 
I hug her from the back and whisper "What are you trying to do?" She is wearing such a thin clothes and I look at her, she was cold. 
 
"What are you doing up here? Why are you wearing such a thin clothes? It winter my dear. You should wear something warm. You can get a cold you know.  Why are you so careless dear?" She turn and look at me. Her eyes are teary and her button nose were red. 
 
"Why don't you wait for my explanation, dear?" I lock my eyes on her. "She was drunk, and she kisses me. I don't know her, I never know her. I only have my hearts for you, dear, don't leave me, I can't stand a day without you." I explain to her, I cried harder. "Please don't leave me, I only have you, I only love you. You're the perfect girls I've ever met and I'm glad you're mine. I'm so proud of you, I keep on bragging about you to my parents, I thought I could propose to you the day when we should meet but that things happen. So I'm going to propose now, I don't want to lose you anymore" 
 
Her eyes were wide open, cute. I kneels down in front of her and "will you marry me, will you be my wife, I promise you I'll do my best to protect you and I promise you I'll try my best to never let things like that happen ever again. I need you, I can't never live without you, I love you so much, you're the prettiest girl I've ever see, you're so humble, I love your cooked food and I love it when you're in my house, your presence keeps my house alive. I miss you, I love you, where have you been? I've been searching for you everywhere. I love you so much" I look at her, hopping for something, hopping for her to say yes. "Will you marry me my dear?" 
 
I loves her so much. And I somehow can feel that she love me too. And she nods. I gets up and carry her to my apartment and I say "my parents are here" and I kiss her in the forehead. I was so happy! Beyond happy!