You

You

His

 
I've left alone and I felt so lonely living in my old house. Since that incident, I've moved out from his apartment and stay at my old house which I've left a year ago when I'm still with him. We never parted. We even promised to stay side by side forever. We promised to share our problems. We promised to never lie to each other.
 
But last night, you ruined everything we've created. You crush I trust I have in you. You said you love me, but last nights I saw the truth, I don't need your explanation. You're a liar.
 
Now, I feel so lonely. I don't think I can live happily now. I'm never happy without you. Why did you do this to me? You know I only have you. I've already lost my dear parents, now I lost you. Why? Am I not good enough for you? I know I'm not like the other normal girl, I'm can't talk, I'm mute. But I'm not blind. I saw it. You're kissing another girl.
 
There's no point in living anymore. So today I decide to go to once our favourite places. The café which is the place we had our first date. You treat me nicely. I love the way you try to steal glances over me. I did that too, you're so perfect. I love everything about you, your eyes, your button nose, your plum lips, your smiles that lightened up my days, the way you laughed and the way you keep my hands in yours, I feel so secure. But now I feel so insecure.
 
I walk through our daily routes. And I remembered the way you protectively glares at the other men. And you will always say "you can't never cheat on me, you're only allowed to only love me, okay?" I never intended to cheat on you, but you did.
 
Without I realized, I've been on the rooftop of your apartment building. And I walk straight to the side of the building. The winter wind blows gracefully. And I look down, it was white, covered with snow. And I thought "I won't hurt falling down right? You won't know until you try it right? Let's try then"
 
But then suddenly the moment I step forward, I feel someone holding my wrists and pull me backward, making me fall backward. I just close my eyes and cries. Why did someone try to help me. I don't want to live anymore. I'm just a trash. I'm not needed. No one needs a mute girl.
 
And I feel someone hug me, and whisper "what are you trying to do?" That voice, I recognized that voice, it's his.
 
"What are you doing up here? Why are you wearing such a thin clothes? It winters my dear. You should wear something warm. You can get a cold you. Why are you so careless dear?" 
Iturn and look at him. His eyes are teary. He cried? Why?
 
"Why don't you wait for my explanation, dear?" I lock my eyes on his. "She was drunk, and she kisses me. I don't know her, I never know her. I only have my hearts for you, dear, don't leave me, I can't stand a day without you." He cries harder. "Please don't leave me, I only have you, I only love you. You're the perfect girls I've ever met and I'm glad you're mine. I'm so proud of you, I keep on bragging about you to my parents, I thought I could propose to you the day when we should meet but that things happen. So I'm going to propose now, I don't want to lose you anymore" 
 
I look at him, bewildered. He kneels down in front of me and "will you marry me, will you be my wife, I promise you I'll do my best to protect you and I promise you I'll try my best to never let things like that happen ever again. I need you, I can't never live without you, I love you so much, you're the prettiest girl I've ever see, you're so humble, I love your cooked food and I love it when you're in my house, your presence keeps my house alive. I miss you, I love you, where have you been? I've been searching for you everywhere. I love you so much" I look at him, trying to take what he says. "Will you marry me my dear?" 
 
He loves me. And I love him. So, I nod. He gets up and carry me to his apartment and he says "my parents are here" and he kiss me in the forehead.