Please?

Star dreaming

Maya: come one dad, I’ve been asking you since this morning!

Dad: and I’ve been saying no since this morning too!

Mum: would you two please stop arguing and com eat lunch.

Maya&dad: Ok. (Sits on the table)

Maya: Oh..what is this, I don’t like this this food, I won’t eat it…

Mum: what do you mean you don’t like it? It’s your favorite.

Maya: not anymore. I have another favorite now.

Mum: what is it?

Maya: apples, big apples! (Gets off the table and goes to the kitchen)

Mum: big apples? I thought she hated them...

Dad: she’s really weird, from when did she suddenly start liking apples? Wait…BIG APPLES?!! (New York’s nick name is the big apple)

Mum: what do you mean? (Realizes what she meant) she’s so immature!  

Maya: (comes back and sits on her chair with an apple and takes a bit from it) ah, aren’t apples just the best! But it would have even been better if I could GO to a big apple. (Looks back to her dad)

Dad: oh honey, you know what you’re doing isn’t going to change my mind anyway. So don’t make such a big effort trying to convince me by eating a thing you hate so much.

Maya: you’re right dad (spits the apple piece that was in in her food plate and goes to her room)

Dad: when is she ever going to grow up?

Maya: (comes back to her dad) I’m already a grown up dad! Plus, I won’t ask you to take me with you again since you said no. (goes back to her room)

Dad: (goes back to eating)

Mum: (comes back to her dad) come on dad, just please let me go with you this time! (says that while she’s on her knees and holding her dads leg)

Dad: I said no, miss grown up!

Maya: Fine! (goes back to her room…and then comes back to her dad again) and you know what dad? I didn’t remember your birthday, and don’t worry, I won’t remember it in the future either! Enjoy your trip to New York too!! (goes back to her room and doesn’t come back this time)

Dad: how can she be so mean to her own dad and also not remember his birthday and say it to his face!

Mum: (carelessly) don’t bother yourself too much today. (puts a huge peace of pickle in )

Dad&mum:  (goes to wash the dishes)

Mum: (Takes the plat from his hands) just go and take a nap, it’s your special day! (pushes him to the bedroom and goes back to the kitchen then takes her phone out of her pocket and calls someone) ok, now get the things!

 

Questions:

  1. How was the part?
  2. Who do you think Maya’s mum was talking to on the phone?
  3. What things do you think that person will give maya’s mum?
  4. How do you think Maya will convince her dad to take her with him?

 

Please comment! In the next chapter Maya’s dad will agree to take her with him! And btw she will go to Korea ;)