New York?

Star dreaming

Maya: What's with that face? It's really one of the ugliest faces i've ever seen in my whole life, oh wait, i haven't seen people enough to judge! i think i need to go out more! seriously, i think i forgot how normal people look like, the only people i saw in the past weeks were probably just those PERFECT-LIKE korean i dols! I wonder how they feel like, being perfect all the time, i really wish i~

Mum: Stop looking at the mirror and come help me pack your dad's fat suitcase!

Maya: (goes to her mom) why are you packing dad's suitcase?

Mum: because he's too lazy to pack it!

Maya: no, i meant where is he going?

Mum: well, acording to what he said, he's going to New York.

Maya: OMG! mum, are you serious?!! New York? can i go with him?

Mum: Of course not, why? do you love your dad now because he's going to New York?

Maya: what do you mean mum? how can i hate my own dad?

Mum: well, yesterday you just called your dad a dumb- because he said that those japanese singers looked like idiotic dolls.

Maya: actually mum, they're korean and he was just being racist, plus, that doesn't mean that i don't like him!

Mum: oh yeah, then what about when you told him that you HATE him and that he's the wors't dad on earth when he got you the wrong pack of gum?

Maya:come on mum, how can he forget his daughter's favorite kind of gum and it's his fault for being such a careless dad!

(front door opens)

Dad: I'm home!

Maya: daddy!(runs to her dad and hugs him)

Dad: aww, did you remember it's my birthday today? I didn't think you would remember it this year!

Maya: (looks at her mum confused and then back again to her dad with a cheerfull look) how can i forget it dad? how an i forget the best day in the world when you were borned? (kisses him on his cheek)

Dad: i thought that you hated me..

Maya: how in the world can i hate the best dad on earth?

Dad: thanks, but cut the act and tell me what you exactly want.

Maya: how can you say that dad? i'm really, it's just that, i can't believe you...take me with you to New York!!

Dad: well, that was kind of harsh.

Maya: please?

 

Questions:

1-How was the part?

2-Do you think Maya's dad will agree?

3-If not, what will she do to convince him?

4-If yes, how will she spend her time in New York?