Everything Is Possible

Everything Is Possible

“Do all Korean guys kiss a lot?” Luhan asks in wobbly tone. “As far as I know you are not one of the Koreans who kisses a lot.”

Minseok ignores the question; he is too busy kissing his boyfriend because he misses him a lot. When Luhan catches his breath, he realizes his fingers are gripping snugly on Minseok’s hair, keeping his mouth on him and pushes back his boyfriend a little, just close enough that he can stare at his pretty cat eyes. “Minseok-ah, did you miss that much? You know since you arrived this morning in my apartment, you never stop on kissing me. Okay. You did stop but for a minute.” Luhan gives a cautious look, and Minseok stares at him, smiling. “Well, actually I’m not complaining but you are just extra clingy today. This isn’t you.”

Minseok laughs out loud, feeling suddenly gay and young and in love with his boyfriend. It’s been two years he has not seen his boyfriend. Minseok kisses and teases the tip of Luhan’s nose. “Luhan, the red nose reindeer.” Minseok looks levelly at his boyfriend, his grin almost shy and very tender. “I miss you so much.”

Luhan bites his lip and stares at the man lying up close in front of him. “The last time I saw your cute face was last September 21, 2014. You were crying. You were cursing terribly at me after the concert.”

Minseok closes his eyes, inhales another deep breath, releases it slowly, then opens his left eye. “Because you promised me that you will stay by my side but you didn’t.”

Luhan eases away a wave of hair that crosses Minseok’s forehead and soothes the lines between his brows. “But I did not stop loving you.” He smiles as he swears with the last atom of air in his lungs.

Instead of replying, Minseok moves his hand to cup Luhan’s cheek, leans forward and kisses Luhan, a brief brush of his lips over his.

“You are kissing me again.” Luhan tips his head forward until his forehead presses gently against Minseok. He brushes his fingers through Minseok’s hair and blushes when he notices that he is aroused again.

Laughing, Minseok pushes Luhan down to him and rolls until he is on top of Luhan. He tangles his legs with his boyfriend and props himself up on elbow and forearms plants firmly on each side of his head. He arches his brows, hoping to appear innocent, when in fact he felt as brazen. “I’m making up for the days I was not able to see you. You know how hard to sneak out from the hotel just to see you, to hold you, to kiss you.” Minseok glances at his watch. “I have one hour left to kiss you. This is so annoying. I have to wait another two years just to be with you.” Minseok says firmly, and buries his face on Luhan’s neck.

While Minseok shivers, Luhan leans closer to Minseok and whispers, “You don’t have to worry about the time because I will accompany you back to the hotel and I promise that you will be able to see me often.”

“Luhan,” Minseok says as he scoots over next to Luhan and allows himself to place his two palms on his cheeks. Fear and joy torments him in equal doses. “What will people say when they see you? They will know that we are seeing each other. You know the media and –”

“Do you remember just how old we are?” Luhan murmurs, looking worriedly at the man on top of him.

“27.” Minseok breaths.

“Timing is everything but we are already mature and old enough to handle this. I don’t care about the media, the people who will curse our relationship. We have been suffering long enough. It’s time for us to be happy again.”  Luhan says in soft voice but in determine tone.

Minseok pauses to glare at Luhan, he is crying for pits sake. “You are so sweet and over protective,” Minseok says, wiping Luhan’s tears away from his eyes.

“Not to mention, I have been holding my curse and hate towards the other members. How could they harass my boyfriend when I was away? Especially Jongin. That brat how could he touch your waist and stare at you freely, he has no right and absolutely not free to touch you. The worst thing was I can always see KaiMin updates on weibo. And the hurtful thing was LuMin shippers were beginning to ship KaiMin. I can’t allow that. I hate it when they ship you with other members.” Luhan’s eyebrows jams together, his anger rising.

 “You can’t blame them. I was so lonely and sad.”

“That’s why they were taking advantage of you.”

Minseok thinks about Luhan’s possessiveness is way too cute and grins at him. Because Luhan looks so nettled, he hugs him tighter. His expression is tender as he continues to study Luhan’s frowning face. “Nope they were not. You were the one who keeps on taking advantage on me. You don’t have any idea on how many times you appear in my dreams all , ready to harass me.”

Luhan answers with a short giggle.

“Should I mark my territory now? Are you ready to tell the world?” Luhan asks tightly, “that you are mine and I am yours?”

For an instant Minseok’s heart pauses, and then it races madly as Luhan’s gaze locks to Minseok. “Actually, I’m not yet ready but everything is possible, right?”

“Everything is possible as long as we love each other.” Luhan murmurs unevenly as he begins to move deeply within Minseok, and for the second time, he summons enough strength to lift Minseok Body from his hips. 

“Well bring it on. Let’s make the LuMin shippers drown in feels.” Minseok’s rich voice pours through Luhan’s ears full with determination and hope.